Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 41275
-
01-18-25 22:37 #37255Senior Member

Posts: 307Sexy red
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/493220161746
Here is a good one. Stopped by last night. BBBJ was on point. Takes direction and gets into it. No hassle. No drama. May have her back tonite to sample the whole thing. The MIC skills were so good I just let her go. I have pics and a few vids. I am having issues attaching them. Email me for them.
-
01-18-25 20:53 #37254Senior Member

Posts: 100Of course not!
A couple of years ago I was driving thru P'town and remembered seeing her ads. Her ads interested me like they did yours. Called her and she was sleeping in her car at local Circle K. Said she was homeless and living in her car. I said I wasn't interested and she started making deals. The little head was doing my thinking and I saw a cheap date. So met up with her and went to a secluded spot of her choice. FS for super cheap. Listened to her sob story about getting caught by her uncle on a burglary charge and sure enuff a couple of days later she was locked up. Was in lock up for 5-6 months and has been posting every day since. More than a year at least.
Originally Posted by RSmart1
[View Original Post]
Like I said before, skills sucked, literally. No shot I would repeat. Not even at the streetwalker price. Her pics are FAR more appealing that real life. Ask her to send you a pic of her smiling showing her teeth. And she's much much older than appears.
-
01-18-25 17:06 #37253Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding Tasty
She was good when she used to be with Ruby most of the time. I remember doing doubles in the past with them. And they were both together as girlfriends. Ruby was awesome and a great influence toward her. Not sure what happened and how it is now.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 15:03 #37252Regular Member

Posts: 11Dior near 103rd
Met with this BBW yesterday at her apartment.
BBBJ and covered main cousin, 120, she doesn't offer add ons / extras.
Nice girl. YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/176588780
-
01-18-25 13:13 #37251Senior Member

Posts: 1246She became friends with Jazmyn and obviously learned the robbery method from her. Sad.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 11:52 #37250Senior Member

Posts: 80She is jittery but I had just fine qv wit her in her van. Played with her FIV, completely fine mic check, then mish in the back seat until I popped in bag. Guess YMMV.
Originally Posted by Savhrny
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 11:40 #37249Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding Tasty
Wow I can't believe she is like that now. I saw her before she all of a sudden started doing all of that. I did just the hh which I thought was good and then just left. Now the desperate thirsty-ness for roses could be the issue I wonder. SMH
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 11:26 #37248Regular Member

Posts: 10New to this
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/430280647713
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kings...-/804705870829
Have anyone tried either one of these girls out?
-
01-18-25 10:46 #37247Senior Member

Posts: 59Tastey
I had an appointment set up with tasty a few weeks back and she said meet me at the back door. She was at the extended on Baymeadows. I don't ever tell them what I'm driving so I do a loop around the hotel every time just to see what's going on and see if there are any Mark or unmarked cars parked in the parking lot. She was standing outside next to a car with a rough looking white dude sitting in the driver seat my Spidey sense started tangling so I did a drive-by and kept on going. I appreciate the Intel that it's a set up. He probably saved me a a few bucks and a possible visit with uncle. I really appreciate that.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 10:39 #37246Senior Member

Posts: 59Asian Doll
I appreciate the info greatly. I've messaged Asian doll a couple of times, but couldn't line up a schedule due to work. Was really wanting to see her but knowing that she is robbing people with her buddies just changed the narrative on that completely. I really appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 09:50 #37245Senior Member

Posts: 497Sorry for the delay in response! Just saw this!
Originally Posted by MilfSeek
[View Original Post]
Andi is in a private residence in OP. Very well kept clean and modern.
-
01-18-25 02:18 #37244Regular Member

Posts: 20Staf rana
Stef / rana unbelievably annoying, distracted crackhead. Literally.
Avoid, avoid, avoid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/340588518074
-
01-18-25 00:56 #37243Senior Member

Posts: 59You paid $200 to find that out?
Originally Posted by HuntDog30
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 18:37 #37242Senior Member

Posts: 79Read her whole ad
She looks and sounds like a *****, big time! I wouldn't waste my time with her, but to each their own. Not judging, just my opinion.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 17:08 #37241Senior Member

Posts: 122Duos
Been wanting a good double head experience, and suggestions or recs?









Reply With Quote





