Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 41287
-
01-18-25 10:46 #37252Senior Member

Posts: 59Tastey
I had an appointment set up with tasty a few weeks back and she said meet me at the back door. She was at the extended on Baymeadows. I don't ever tell them what I'm driving so I do a loop around the hotel every time just to see what's going on and see if there are any Mark or unmarked cars parked in the parking lot. She was standing outside next to a car with a rough looking white dude sitting in the driver seat my Spidey sense started tangling so I did a drive-by and kept on going. I appreciate the Intel that it's a set up. He probably saved me a a few bucks and a possible visit with uncle. I really appreciate that.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 10:39 #37251Senior Member

Posts: 59Asian Doll
I appreciate the info greatly. I've messaged Asian doll a couple of times, but couldn't line up a schedule due to work. Was really wanting to see her but knowing that she is robbing people with her buddies just changed the narrative on that completely. I really appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 09:50 #37250Senior Member

Posts: 501Sorry for the delay in response! Just saw this!
Originally Posted by MilfSeek
[View Original Post]
Andi is in a private residence in OP. Very well kept clean and modern.
-
01-18-25 02:18 #37249Regular Member

Posts: 20Staf rana
Stef / rana unbelievably annoying, distracted crackhead. Literally.
Avoid, avoid, avoid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/340588518074
-
01-18-25 00:56 #37248Senior Member

Posts: 59You paid $200 to find that out?
Originally Posted by HuntDog30
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 18:37 #37247Senior Member

Posts: 79Read her whole ad
She looks and sounds like a *****, big time! I wouldn't waste my time with her, but to each their own. Not judging, just my opinion.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 17:08 #37246Senior Member

Posts: 122Duos
Been wanting a good double head experience, and suggestions or recs?
-
01-17-25 15:34 #37245Senior Member

Posts: 50I haven't seen her in a couple of years but at the time it was a private residence, near Orange Park. If you like what you see you should absolutely not pass her up.
Originally Posted by MilfSeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 14:38 #37244Regular Member

Posts: 11Victoria donation
What was the donation?
Originally Posted by Versatilepg
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 08:54 #37243Regular Member

Posts: 21New girl
First post so please let me know if I miss anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/890633989351
Saw this girl yesterday, she was really close to me off Belford /95 area.
Not the girl in the pics, she is ok looking but not a lot of enthusiasm in main event.
Everything was an upcharge BBBJ, kissing, ect.
Would not repeat for the coin.
-
01-17-25 06:07 #37242Senior Member

Posts: 229Umm, yeah. I'm going with Clit. He knows his stuff and has helped me so many times and saved my ass a few!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 22:47 #37241Senior Member

Posts: 100Looks can be deceiving!
This chick is streetwalker quality with GPS.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
Teeth are rotten and jacked up. Much older than she looks.
Avoid this one fellas.
-
01-16-25 20:55 #37240Senior Member

Posts: 174Andi
What part of town is she at?
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
Motel or private residence?
Thanks in advance.
-
01-16-25 20:49 #37239Senior Member

Posts: 452He will learn the hard way
Like so many others have before him.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 20:22 #37238Senior Member

Posts: 1246That's exactly how it works. Known her for a long time and I'm not the only one who knows about Rachel and these girls! Sit back, learn something, and take notes. IYKYK.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





