Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 33447
-
01-21-25 19:36 #31122Senior Member

Posts: 1165Cross post
Read massage reports.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:23 #31121Senior Member

Posts: 72Got an ad for Jess? Looked it up in the forum and didn't see anything that matched Jess at zen.
Originally Posted by GqGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:05 #31120Senior Member

Posts: 353Never tried her but she has the look I like, think there was some buzz about her acting crazy.
Originally Posted by CinciftBall33
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 10:50 #31119Senior Member

Posts: 33Zen and Devine Rachel
Two-parter. A quick report and question:
Had my second dream about Jess at Zen. I called ahead and met her right when they opened. She was wearing tight black pants and a tight top which accentuated her curves very well. Requested an hour and got a pretty good massage for the first 40 minutes. She asked me what I wanted on the flip and I asked for everything. She got a bit excited at that point. Cool that she was very into it. Gave $. 60 for full service. We undressed, started with a covered BJ, then missionary. Those lips and tits. Geesh. I'm a fan. Asked if I could finish on her tits and she agreed. I moved her to the chair nearby and went to town. Exploded in between those gorgeous knockers. All in all a great visit. I met the other worker while there. Didn't catch the name but she seemed like fun.
Question on Devine Rachel. She lists mutual touch massage (60 minutes and 90 minutes) as well as FS among her services. For those that have seen her, does the mutual touch massage include a HE? Is there a separate donation required for it beyond the price she has listed? I've been thinking about scheduling but want to know what to expect.
Thanks in advance, gang.
-
01-21-25 07:53 #31118Senior Member

Posts: 213Kylie Reid
She's back in NC her SA account is not active can anyone share her current contact information please pm me.
-
01-21-25 07:44 #31117Regular Member

Posts: 20Chase
Fellas. What's the deal with this one. I used to see her post some time back probably like a year ago but then never seen her post again. I noticed she's been posting again. Anyone familiar with her. Thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181640349
-
01-20-25 20:51 #31116Senior Member

Posts: 92Bonita
Anyone heard anything from her? Been trying to reach out for a cpl days. Unanswered text which is not normal! LEO get her?
-
01-18-25 12:35 #31115Regular Member

Posts: 2Juliet Fox & Sofia
Hello all. Newbie here.
Wanted to know if anyone have any Intel on the below two posts.
https://tryst.link/escort/juliet_fox
https://tryst.link/escort/ssofiabran89
Nothing on either of them on here or them. The first one has one report on Eccie. Seems TGTBT.
Appreciate your inputs.
-
01-18-25 08:57 #31114Senior Member

Posts: 386Not sure when you saw her but she has never been obese overweight yes. After she had the procedure as DuckMan said body has been tightened up. Flat tummy larger ass.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
DD tits. One of my go to providers besides little WetWet. Add a few AMPs that's all the menu I need.
-
01-17-25 23:56 #31113Senior Member

Posts: 336As HB reported in December, She had a tummy tuck so now has a flat stomach and had other places tightened up, Back, under arms. Now the ass was lifted. (probably implants as well). She doesn't have to suck it in because the surgeon did it for her. She's short and stocky, probably weighs 150 I would guess. Personally I don't care for the big Brazillian ass but to each their own, that's what the hobby is for, right? I saw her 5 or 6 years ago but she's definitely bigger now. She's now a mom after all. Ghosted me a few times so really haven't tried to see her again. Plus she's doubled her price to $400 so I really have no interest.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 19:48 #31112Senior Member

Posts: 353I did see her 1 time, I would definitely consider her a bbw.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
That was a couple years ago, she may have lost some lbs since then.
I did not repeat, she was a bit larger than I was expecting and was not shower fresh.
Was very private parking and entrance, she just wasn't what I expected.
-
01-17-25 19:00 #31111Senior Member

Posts: 624Divine Rachel is objectively overweight
The evidence is right there in the photos. Look at the fleshy softness of her face. Then look at that rear shot, where she displays a much too ample behind.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
Men tend to gain weight in their bellies. For women, it often goes straight to the behind. Rachel is a textbook example of that.
Now granted, she isn't as obese as some of the girls on Tryst at present (many of whom are morbidly obese), but she is obese.
https://tryst.link/escort/divinerachel
-
01-17-25 18:05 #31110Senior Member

Posts: 72Actual appearance
Seen her all over the place but I'm curious what her body is like. Is she fat? I feel like she might be borderline fat and is sucking it in for her photos. It says she's about 5'0, what do you think she weighs?
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 15:35 #31109Senior Member

Posts: 200I saw her couple of times during the summer. Her apartment, not motel, is in Blue Ash. For listcrawler, she has a nice nice body. Likes to give a stripper like dance. She likes the nose candy. It was on her mirror in bedroom. I didn't have any trouble with her or anybody around. Of course people can change and go downhill quickly. For listcrawler, she is one of the best. That isn't saying much though. She didn't have any odor I could detect. Women can't always can't smell themselves when getting close to that time of the month. Cameron I have seen a couple times. Last time I saw her (long time ago) she had odor down there, so haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by Thunder88
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 15:02 #31108Senior Member

Posts: 386For Smokey
Thought I woud make a post for Smokey since he like to post comments on her.
Saw Divine Rachel again this week. That new a improved body especially that ass. Took a pounding doggie whie spanking that ass.












Reply With Quote




