Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: OPSEC. Operattional Security

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Shier
  1. #258

    Getting Doxed?

    I saw this on the AR site. Not sure where but found this interesting and I wonder if the monger's future ex may have been on to him and had a PI snoop around. https://a*********.net/index.php?thr...ovider.258181/.

  2. #257

    Esim

    I use to use a burner phone, but switched to a burner app a couple years ago so I would not have to carry around a second phone. Now I have a phone that supports multiple eSIMs. Has anyone used this? Any recommendations?

  3. #256

    Phones

    I got a burner from TracFone I posted about earlier. I needed a new IRL phone, and ended up getting exactly the same model, Galaxy A15. I figure this works for me. I am always worried about a burner being found, so long as I never have both together, it is very hard to which is which.

    Setting up a new Android phone was scary. I had to go through a bunch of apps and opt out of all sorts of privacy-robbing access they wanted to other things on my phone. Yes, IK that reduces their functionality, but it also reduces the ability that Google is able to invade my privacy. One in particular that freaked me out, the phone wanted the right to look for other devices in proximity (such as my burner phone) to connect to.

    I turned off as many of those things as I could. I have posted earlier never to have WiFi on your IRL phone when you are someplace you wouldn't want to be known. It was apparent that all of these things, and location services in particular for apps, could reveal the same. Never never never.

  4. #255

    Records

    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJay  [View Original Post]
    Having to buy Blackhawk Visa cards at Home Depot and load them with cash is annoying and inconvenient. Looking for a better solution.
    Other than maybe Monero, crypto's have a ledger recording every transaction on the block chains, so are not as anonymous as folks think.

    Lou.

  5. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Better, use a facial rec site w / your real photo. Once they find you, ask them to exclude you from search results. Then take some of the pix of the guys they found who are close to you and use them as doppelgngers.
    This but just be sure to reverse check the photo you select to make sure your real pics don't show up in the results.

  6. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Go make a fake female account on a dating site like Match, etc and then scroll through dudes' profiles somewhere out of state and try to find one that looks similar to you. I have used this method for a long time to create a couple of fake profiles on LinkedIn and other social media sites in order to create a backstop when using it to monger or for casual hookups.
    Better, use a facial rec site w / your real photo. Once they find you, ask them to exclude you from search results. Then take some of the pix of the guys they found who are close to you and use them as doppelgängers.

  7. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal9969  [View Original Post]
    I got my flip phone burner, but going to switch it for a smart burner to get some apps, ad after reading some very helpful info in this thread I believe I got all I need to be safe. I saw that someone mentioned to find a photo of someone that looks like me as an extra form of security, so my question is would it work if I use AI app to alter my face shape, eyes, nose etc.

    Thanks.
    Go make a fake female account on a dating site like Match, etc and then scroll through dudes' profiles somewhere out of state and try to find one that looks similar to you. I have used this method for a long time to create a couple of fake profiles on LinkedIn and other social media sites in order to create a backstop when using it to monger or for casual hookups.

  8. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try a prepaid Ezzocard for anonymous online transactions such as seeking's monthly fee or to send money to a sugar baby via CashApp?

    According to their website ezzocard.com you can buy the prepaid cards anonymously using crypto. And you can register them using any name and US address. You can load as much as a g on them.

    Having to buy Blackhawk Visa cards at Home Depot and load them with cash is annoying and inconvenient. Looking for a better solution.
    Crypto is way more inconvenient. There are lots of Home Depots around. How many Crypto ATMs?

  9. #250

    Ezzocard

    Anyone try a prepaid Ezzocard for anonymous online transactions such as seeking's monthly fee or to send money to a sugar baby via CashApp?

    According to their website ezzocard.com you can buy the prepaid cards anonymously using crypto. And you can register them using any name and US address. You can load as much as a g on them.

    Having to buy Blackhawk Visa cards at Home Depot and load them with cash is annoying and inconvenient. Looking for a better solution.

  10. #249

    Pic Advice

    I got my flip phone burner, but going to switch it for a smart burner to get some apps, ad after reading some very helpful info in this thread I believe I got all I need to be safe. I saw that someone mentioned to find a photo of someone that looks like me as an extra form of security, so my question is would it work if I use AI app to alter my face shape, eyes, nose etc.

    Thanks.

  11. #248

    Crazy GV problem

    The oddest thing has occurred w / my Google Voice number. I have used the same # for many years. A POT tried to call me the other day and the call got short-circuited. She ends up talking to some guy Steve, not me, and it flips her out. I start having several women I am messaging with report similar things.

    I run GV on my burner phone. I have rarely used the actual burner #. So I used the burner to call my GV #. It goes to voicemail, I leave 'Steve' a message, somewhat explaining the issue. He phones me back later. Very odd to be getting a call on the burner number from my GV #. We speak briefly. He tells me he has a 'government' mobile phone with that number, he has had it for a couple of months. He 'kindly' offers to tell callers that they should contact me a different way. My attitude was that he has stolen my GV # and he has to stop using it. When I said this, he got pissed off and hang up on me.

    I have gone through the help service on Google to try to get this sorted out. It amazes me that a number that Google has been supporting for many years could be given out to someone else. The weird thing. I am still getting texts to my number, he seems to be getting actual calls. If this changes, I am screwed. I have certainly contemplated just getting a new GV #. This is a pretty easy task that can be done online. However, I would then need to go back through my contacts and have everyone switch to the new #. A pain for them and for me. And I would lose all the old history of my contact w / a number. I have been on sugar dating sites a long time, sometimes contact gets broken for whatever reason. A year or two later, I come back on the site, I get in touch w / a profile, and once they give me their cell #, it turns out I messaged them a bunch before. I can see all that, it is helpful for me (I usually don't remind them of this).

    I also sometimes get long-ago contacts wanting to get together again, it is great to see these texts in the inbox.

  12. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Local LE are super duper lazy, more than people realize. If you hand them everything they need, they'll do their job. Very few are going to spend more than a few minutes figuring it out unless their boss tells them. Several times I have had police knock on my door due to a neighbor's report. I ignored them. They left. They never returned.

    This is why they do organized stings. It takes a crew of each person doing a simple job, getting the evidence they know they need, keeping it simple and repetitive. Half of those cases never even make it to court because the prosecutor's job is to pick strong cases and ignore the weaker ones.

    A sting makes a strong case because the police are the witness. Not so when two consenting adults are in a room, then they need to do a lot more work to capture each element of proof. It's simply way more work.

    This is taking local LE. Feds are the opposite, very thorough and meticulous. But they only handle trafficking cases since prostitution is not a federal crime. In the Boston 10 case the Feds handed over their evidence to local LE in Massachusetts and Virginia, holding a press conference saying they cannot pursue those cases themselves. Massachusetts took the evidence, Virginia however refused. It was too much work for them, that's how lazy they are. We are talking video surveillance the Feds did, plus text messages. Not "client lists". Client lists are not proof of a crime. They are worthless in a local prostitution case because you need more evidence, which means a lot more work to get that. They are not like the Feds.

    So it goes both ways. We have a case where Feds have detailed evidence and security footage of clients entering the brothel and their name and ID, even text messages, but Virginia was like "that's still too much work" and didn't pursue. Whereas Massachusets did. Once again LE does not want client lists, that is not enough. If they were going by that, it would be thousands of clients over multiple locations. Not 28 people for years of business.
    What about photo I'd's. Don't agency have those.

  13. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by CanaPunter  [View Original Post]
    The moment you use anything google, your opsec goes out of the window.
    It is a question of what you are concerned about. Do you want to avoid getting busted for conspiracy to commit crimes, including the victimless crime of patronizing a prostitute? It is likely that if google has evidence of that and LE wants to use it, yes, you are in trouble. Elsewhere, there is a current large discussion about some guys in Seattle who did get convicted of promoting prostitution for their posts on this site. And that didn't have anything to do w Google.

    However, if you are only concerned about keeping your real identity from some girl you are banging, to prevent her from extorting you, and keeping your SO from finding out, I am not too sure that there is a bigger risk using Android than Apple devices. There is that find my iPhone feature that puts the latter at risk. God forbid the SO knows about that. That is also why you leave OFF your wifi. If you are in the wilds, where you have no reason to be, and your phone is (automatically) trying to log into the WiFi at a no-tell hoe-tel, that record will be in Google's bowels somewhere. So you need to turn off wifi on BOTH your burner and your IRL phone.

  14. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have posted about this here, look up my past postings. Additionally, I would not use WiFi routinely. I do use the free wifi at fast food places periodically, to do software / app updates without burning the megabytes I have to pay for. I give them my fake email address that you sometimes must give to get access. I definitely do not use my home WIFI, or turn on the bluetooth on the phone. As others said, I do not have the phone on at my home. You can use a prepaid debit to buy minutes / megabytes on the TracFone website, that should be anonymous. You should use Google Voice or another texting app for an additional layer of security / flexibility. It also enables you to get onto a browser and see your texts. This is handy from home (provided your internet hygiene is as good).
    The moment you use anything google, your opsec goes out of the window.

  15. #244

    Phone security

    I have posted about this here, look up my past postings. Additionally, I would not use WiFi routinely. I do use the free wifi at fast food places periodically, to do software / app updates without burning the megabytes I have to pay for. I give them my fake email address that you sometimes must give to get access. I definitely do not use my home WIFI, or turn on the bluetooth on the phone. As others said, I do not have the phone on at my home. You can use a prepaid debit to buy minutes / megabytes on the TracFone website, that should be anonymous. You should use Google Voice or another texting app for an additional layer of security / flexibility. It also enables you to get onto a browser and see your texts. This is handy from home (provided your internet hygiene is as good).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape