Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 13518
-
01-22-25 14:43 #12858Regular Member

Posts: 239Any gals in the last six months
Worth checking out for a dream thanks.
-
01-21-25 17:02 #12857Senior Member

Posts: 527A shame. Back in the day, she was lean, great bod, and a great fuck.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
Oh well, noting lasts forever.
-
01-21-25 10:54 #12856Regular Member

Posts: 239Cerenity
Told me 200 hhr and 300 hr and moving in some were in Monroe.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 14:58 #12855Senior Member

Posts: 386She moved from the Sharonville no fly zone to Springdale not much better area to me.
Originally Posted by DrewP
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 18:42 #12854Senior Member

Posts: 101Lack of reliability
I know it's not a new thing; but Jesus these women would make a killing if they show up and quarter of the time they agree to.
The exception for me has been Mandy who's making bank by just being the fall back. Seriously last 4 times I saw her was when I got ghosted by someone and hit her up; between punctuality and reliability I've dialed back my hobbying alot.
-
01-15-25 18:30 #12853Regular Member

Posts: 19That's Aly. She used to be with Genesis / GenShine. She looks decent in person, but she doesn't get that into it.
Originally Posted by GoCats1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 17:20 #12852Senior Member

Posts: 159She has gone by Aly
She has gone by Aly and from what I remember most reviews were not the greatest. You can not search her name because it's only three letters. I did come across this review so you should check it out. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=hallway#post6713409.
Originally Posted by GoCats1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 16:45 #12851Senior Member

Posts: 62No joy, so far
I tried to hook up with her twice, both times, no response. I agree, I think she looks good.
Originally Posted by GoCats1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 16:05 #12850Senior Member

Posts: 26Does anyone have any experience with this ad? Pics don't look too bad.
Thank you!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...551/5139639290
-
01-15-25 14:40 #12849Senior Member

Posts: 827Megan
I saw Megan twice at a reduced rate and enjoyed her. She is petite as all get out. If she was just firmer. But, she is a great fuck and gave good head. What happened to her. Her BF shut her down?
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 13:57 #12848Regular Member

Posts: 239Cerenity
She responded to sell content but meet up has been difficult.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 13:54 #12847Senior Member

Posts: 159Cereinty
I had a visit with her Aunt Megan Before Megan dropped off the radar. And said that Cerenity was only going to be selling content and did not play on escorting again. Well apparently her plans changed because she began escorting again. But my guess is she still believes she can make money selling content.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 12:22 #12846Senior Member

Posts: 386She has taken her post down.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 09:39 #12845Senior Member

Posts: 2250Cerenity
This new post seems suspicious.
Content. Pictures. Could be wrong.
https://tryst.link/escort/cerenity-3x
-
01-13-25 17:21 #12844Senior Member

Posts: 324Looks like.
She got stung by a bee and going into anaphylaxis.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






