Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 12389
-
01-17-25 12:19 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 144Can you give a bit more info?
Your review is frustratingly short of informative. "some fun"? Was that HE only, or FS? Translated french, or without beret? What was the all-up rate, and did you have to haggle? Was there an option to skip the massage and just go to the fun right away? And the "you *believe* all naturals" . What was the cup size? Do you believe they're all natural based on looking (through clothing), or feeling?
Originally Posted by RubATubTub
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 11:50 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 637Different strokes
I agree, you and I have different tastes and all that matters is you were happy with Momo. I try to follow reviewers with similar tastes as mine and it's obvious we don't have the same likes and dislikes. That's not a bad thing it just makes it easier for me to look and find the kind of provider I prefer by skipping over reviews from members I know prefer a different type of provider than myself.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 01:14 #9567Senior Member

Posts: 46S & why
New place way east on Halsey. Between 223 and 257. By the Bottle drop. Anyone been there yet that can provide a report?
-
01-17-25 01:12 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 46Linda does quality massage
Been to wonderland several times because the massage is always decent. I have never got more that HE with some utc. Have requested more but always say they cannot. I am not repulsive, arrive clean, and offer to tip appropriately. I'm I missing something there. Other shops I have visited have been much more accommodating but massages are usually not that great.
Originally Posted by Safrony42
[View Original Post]
Anyone have luck at this place beyond HE. Asking for a friend.
-
01-16-25 22:56 #9565Regular Member

Posts: 18New gal at Love
I went to Love to see if I could try Wendy, the one that has been mentioned a few times below. Unfortunately, it seems she either has rotated out already, or just didn't happen to be working that day. I got a new gal I think named Kiki (classic name LOL), and on the good side had some fun with her. Her personality is more demure, maybe even a bit shy, but she opened up after I started talking to her. I found her pretty cute, with a more petite frame and I believe all naturals, which is a good change of pace.
-
01-16-25 18:32 #9564Senior Member

Posts: 92I miss the good old days of Cindy, Lily, and Sylvia being here. Last couple of times I went were not that great, but maybe they are worth checking out again.
Originally Posted by Safrony42
[View Original Post]
They used to have another girl named Linda, this was several years ago, I guess she must be a different person because the menu sounds completely different.
Besides the girls name, these days it helps to ask when they are leaving. They seem to rotate girls on a monthly basis now, hard to keep track of them all. Maybe try to add them on WhatsApp and ask to be notified next time they are in town.
-
01-16-25 16:30 #9563Senior Member

Posts: 58Wonderland- Linda
Hullo fellow Brongers (Brother. Mongers) -.
I don't always want a full meal deal at these fine establishments. Sometimes I want a lovely and skilled woman to ease the aches and pains in my old damaged body, then let me lay back and relax during the grande finale. Usually the women wanting to put in the effort for this would best be described as "Aunties". Well today fellow Brongers, I found something worth sharing.
I would rate my massage as follows-.
Face - 7.
Body - 9, but only if you like spinners with small ass and tits as well as tight abs. I'm guessing 28-35 yo.
Massage - 9. Linda spent significant time and energy working my back, legs and butt with her thin tiny fingers which were surprisingly strong. Great technique. Top 5 massages ever. That's saying something.
Extras? I'm guessing BBBJ was available. She waited for clues before oiling me up. FIV where I discovered an oasis waiting. Pretzel knot tickled, but not penetrated. Chesticles (small ones), exposed sucked on and played with. This place usually has a passable young girl and a decent massage, but this one was special and should be rewarded. Saw another girl there too, I'd stick with Linda. Make a reservation.
Please send me or share your experience here. And as always share if you find the fabled unicorn (hot spinner skinny small Greek).
Toodles.
-
01-16-25 15:42 #9562Senior Member

Posts: 97Well I guess different strokes for different folks. But in my opinion Momo is pretty dang hot. Big bolt ons aside I do think she has a really hot face. Anni is definitely cute, and tbh I thought Lisa was just okay, very GND. That's what's so nice about this hobby, plenty of options for everyone.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 18:30 #9561Senior Member

Posts: 637Candy recon
Recently I was in the area so I stopped in for a recon.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
I was greeted by 3 very friendly GND providers.
Annie was dressed very plain with a red pullover shirt and loose fitting pants. She was taller and appeared slim with shorter hair not quite to her shoulders. The clothing did not show her figure at all.
Lisa was dressed with a tight fitting top showing off some nice boobs (could be real or bolt ons) and a skirt. She had long hair and was shorter than Annie and Momo. I liked Lisa's look.
Momo was wearing a white lace dress? Showcasing some large bolton's that I considered too large for her frame. She was tall (possibly wearing heels) slim with the shortest hair of the three.
I consider all three providers doable with the only issue for me being Momo's what appeared to be rock hard boobs. I do prefer natural or at least boltons more natural looking and feeling.
I would not consider any of the providers to be hot, amazing in looks or cute. But, If in the area I would session any one of them because they are what I prefer (GND in looks, friendly and a history of good service).
-
01-15-25 12:41 #9560Senior Member

Posts: 766A little confused
Did you say she wanted to cum first?
Originally Posted by DickRk
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 10:53 #9559Senior Member

Posts: 1115Oriental Pearl
Does anyone know when Angela might return to the area? I may visit my Portland-area relatives in March.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 17:59 #9558Senior Member

Posts: 2037Dude, you traumatized that poor girl with your monster cock. She has to be careful you might split her open. Agree with the other poster, if Angela is not available that place is a pass.
If you are still on that area perhaps check out one of the ladies at the place on Joy, off Cornell.
Originally Posted by DickRk
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 16:29 #9557Senior Member

Posts: 101Honestly the place is a def skip if Angela is not there.
Originally Posted by DickRk
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 23:22 #9556Senior Member

Posts: 39Oriental pearl
Just finished with a disaster of a session.
Feeling frisky and full I needed a release.
Walked in a got Coco. Should of passed but she's a short spinner type and felt like I needed to rail the hell out of someone. Again I should of got the other girl Sai sai I think.
Coco started off with a horrible massage and saok me in oil. Then proceeded to drive her elbows into my spine. No attempt to even touch the buttocks or legs. Then she disappeared for about five minutes.
Came back and more shitty massage followed by a hot towel clean up. On the flip she put a cover on the limp monkey and tried to stuff him inside her twat. I asked ", no BJ?" Replying no, not enough time.
OK, at this point I should of cut my losses and run. But I'm have hard and decided to try to nut its what I came her for.
This * said go slow. Go slow and just barely put the tip in. WTF! Tried to flip her over front cg and she said no. Ok lady get your nut then I want to get mine.
Finally got her to flip to stand mish. Again slow. Slow and proceeded to push me back so it's just the tip. This is frustrating for sure. Tried to go k9 and she refused to flip. Just turned and laid flat. Tried to get further in and finally begrudgingly said in her ear you fucking suck. So she finally turn for k9. Got in and started a good rhythm and then she fucked it up by pulling away. So I just grab the hot towel got the cover off threw it down and got dressed and walked out.
$$ was the damage and now I'm back at the hotel going to beat myself to sleep.
I don't recommend this place or the girl.
-
01-13-25 12:08 #9555Senior Member

Posts: 1874Hillsboro on 6th off the main street
Cannot remember the name of the place. But you can find it. Had a nice time but the entrance smell is reminding me of someone who left the bathroom fan off, Also she seemed to want to put the laundry in the dryer more than focus on me. Then the boss lady or someone came in. Lots of Mandrin spoken loudly in the front room. I was a little annoyed. This girl is cute, great body. Super cute face School girl outfit. Has some nice b to c cup boobs Nice small nipples, Not the number one pencil eraser tip ones you sometimes see. Only above under the cover roaming. Might repeat She was super cute.
Service varies some there. Your time could be better or worse.
Cheers Might be off to Phoenix again. Cannot wait.











Reply With Quote





