Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 827 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 12391
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9571
    Sounds like a Linda I've been looking for that was at Sakura but there would be one give away. Did she have one tooth that was discolored? She was still cute it would just be an identifier and I'll have to look her up if so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Safrony42  [View Original Post]
    Hullo fellow Brongers (Brother. Mongers) -.

    I don't always want a full meal deal at these fine establishments. Sometimes I want a lovely and skilled woman to ease the aches and pains in my old damaged body, then let me lay back and relax during the grande finale. Usually the women wanting to put in the effort for this would best be described as "Aunties". Well today fellow Brongers, I found something worth sharing.

    I would rate my massage as follows-.

    Face - 7.

    Body - 9, but only if you like spinners with small ass and tits as well as tight abs. I'm guessing 28-35 yo.

    Massage - 9. Linda spent significant time and energy working my back, legs and butt with her thin tiny fingers which were surprisingly strong. Great technique. Top 5 massages ever. That's saying something..

  2. #9570

    New Place in Tigard

    I was driving south on 99 and saw a new place opened near Greenburg and 99. The flag was up but no window dressing yet. I mention this wondering if someone has given this place a try. It is very close to home for me.

  3. #9569

    Can you give a bit more info?

    Quote Originally Posted by RubATubTub  [View Original Post]
    I went to Love to see if I could try Wendy, the one that has been mentioned a few times below. Unfortunately, it seems she either has rotated out already, or just didn't happen to be working that day. I got a new gal I think named Kiki (classic name LOL), and on the good side had some fun with her. Her personality is more demure, maybe even a bit shy, but she opened up after I started talking to her. I found her pretty cute, with a more petite frame and I believe all naturals, which is a good change of pace.
    Your review is frustratingly short of informative. "some fun"? Was that HE only, or FS? Translated french, or without beret? What was the all-up rate, and did you have to haggle? Was there an option to skip the massage and just go to the fun right away? And the "you *believe* all naturals" . What was the cup size? Do you believe they're all natural based on looking (through clothing), or feeling?

  4. #9568

    Different strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess different strokes for different folks. But in my opinion Momo is pretty dang hot. Big bolt ons aside I do think she has a really hot face. Anni is definitely cute, and tbh I thought Lisa was just okay, very GND. That's what's so nice about this hobby, plenty of options for everyone.
    I agree, you and I have different tastes and all that matters is you were happy with Momo. I try to follow reviewers with similar tastes as mine and it's obvious we don't have the same likes and dislikes. That's not a bad thing it just makes it easier for me to look and find the kind of provider I prefer by skipping over reviews from members I know prefer a different type of provider than myself.

  5. #9567

    S & why

    New place way east on Halsey. Between 223 and 257. By the Bottle drop. Anyone been there yet that can provide a report?

  6. #9566

    Linda does quality massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Safrony42  [View Original Post]
    Hullo fellow Brongers (Brother. Mongers) -.

    I don't always want a full meal deal at these fine establishments. Sometimes I want a lovely and skilled woman to ease the aches and pains in my old damaged body, then let me lay back and relax during the grande finale. Usually the women wanting to put in the effort for this would best be described as "Aunties". Well today fellow Brongers, I found something worth sharing.

    I would rate my massage as follows-.

    Face - 7.

    Body - 9, but only if you like spinners with small ass and tits as well as tight abs. I'm guessing 28-35 yo.

    Massage - 9. Linda spent significant time and energy working my back, legs and butt with her thin tiny fingers which were surprisingly strong. Great technique. Top 5 massages ever. That's saying something.

    Extras? I'm guessing BBBJ was available. She waited for clues before oiling me up. FIV where I discovered an oasis waiting. Pretzel knot tickled, but not penetrated. Chesticles (small ones), exposed sucked on and played with. This place usually has a passable young girl and a decent massage, but this one was special and should be rewarded. Saw another girl there too, I'd stick with Linda. Make a reservation.

    Please send me or share your experience here. And as always share if you find the fabled unicorn (hot spinner skinny small Greek).

    Toodles.
    Been to wonderland several times because the massage is always decent. I have never got more that HE with some utc. Have requested more but always say they cannot. I am not repulsive, arrive clean, and offer to tip appropriately. I'm I missing something there. Other shops I have visited have been much more accommodating but massages are usually not that great.

    Anyone have luck at this place beyond HE. Asking for a friend.

  7. #9565

    New gal at Love

    I went to Love to see if I could try Wendy, the one that has been mentioned a few times below. Unfortunately, it seems she either has rotated out already, or just didn't happen to be working that day. I got a new gal I think named Kiki (classic name LOL), and on the good side had some fun with her. Her personality is more demure, maybe even a bit shy, but she opened up after I started talking to her. I found her pretty cute, with a more petite frame and I believe all naturals, which is a good change of pace.

  8. #9564
    Quote Originally Posted by Safrony42  [View Original Post]
    Hullo fellow Brongers (Brother. Mongers) -.

    I don't always want a full meal deal at these fine establishments. Sometimes I want a lovely and skilled woman to ease the aches and pains in my old damaged body, then let me lay back and relax during the grande finale. Usually the women wanting to put in the effort for this would best be described as "Aunties". Well today fellow Brongers, I found something worth sharing.

    I would rate my massage as follows-.

    Face - 7.

    Body - 9, but only if you like spinners with small ass and tits as well as tight abs. I'm guessing 28-35 yo.

    Massage - 9. Linda spent significant time and energy working my back, legs and butt with her thin tiny fingers which were surprisingly strong. Great technique. Top 5 massages ever. That's saying something.

    Extras? I'm guessing BBBJ was available. She waited for clues before oiling me up. FIV where I discovered an oasis waiting. Pretzel knot tickled, but not penetrated. Chesticles (small ones), exposed sucked on and played with. This place usually has a passable young girl and a decent massage, but this one was special and should be rewarded. Saw another girl there too, I'd stick with Linda. Make a reservation.

    Please send me or share your experience here. And as always share if you find the fabled unicorn (hot spinner skinny small Greek).

    Toodles.
    I miss the good old days of Cindy, Lily, and Sylvia being here. Last couple of times I went were not that great, but maybe they are worth checking out again.

    They used to have another girl named Linda, this was several years ago, I guess she must be a different person because the menu sounds completely different.

    Besides the girls name, these days it helps to ask when they are leaving. They seem to rotate girls on a monthly basis now, hard to keep track of them all. Maybe try to add them on WhatsApp and ask to be notified next time they are in town.

  9. #9563

    Wonderland- Linda

    Hullo fellow Brongers (Brother. Mongers) -.

    I don't always want a full meal deal at these fine establishments. Sometimes I want a lovely and skilled woman to ease the aches and pains in my old damaged body, then let me lay back and relax during the grande finale. Usually the women wanting to put in the effort for this would best be described as "Aunties". Well today fellow Brongers, I found something worth sharing.

    I would rate my massage as follows-.

    Face - 7.

    Body - 9, but only if you like spinners with small ass and tits as well as tight abs. I'm guessing 28-35 yo.

    Massage - 9. Linda spent significant time and energy working my back, legs and butt with her thin tiny fingers which were surprisingly strong. Great technique. Top 5 massages ever. That's saying something.

    Extras? I'm guessing BBBJ was available. She waited for clues before oiling me up. FIV where I discovered an oasis waiting. Pretzel knot tickled, but not penetrated. Chesticles (small ones), exposed sucked on and played with. This place usually has a passable young girl and a decent massage, but this one was special and should be rewarded. Saw another girl there too, I'd stick with Linda. Make a reservation.

    Please send me or share your experience here. And as always share if you find the fabled unicorn (hot spinner skinny small Greek).

    Toodles.

  10. #9562
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Recently I was in the area so I stopped in for a recon.

    I was greeted by 3 very friendly GND providers.

    Annie was dressed very plain with a red pullover shirt and loose fitting pants. She was taller and appeared slim with shorter hair not quite to her shoulders. The clothing did not show her figure at all.

    Lisa was dressed with a tight fitting top showing off some nice boobs (could be real or bolt ons) and a skirt. She had long hair and was shorter than Annie and Momo. I liked Lisa's look.

    Momo was wearing a white lace dress? Showcasing some large bolton's that I considered too large for her frame. She was tall (possibly wearing heels) slim with the shortest hair of the three.

    I consider all three providers doable with the only issue for me being Momo's what appeared to be rock hard boobs. I do prefer natural or at least boltons more natural looking and feeling..
    Well I guess different strokes for different folks. But in my opinion Momo is pretty dang hot. Big bolt ons aside I do think she has a really hot face. Anni is definitely cute, and tbh I thought Lisa was just okay, very GND. That's what's so nice about this hobby, plenty of options for everyone.

  11. #9561

    Candy recon

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Okay so I think I've gone overboard these past two months. I'll probably take a few week hiatus LOL. But went to Candy again this morning. Greeted by Anni who recognized me from last Tuesday. We went into the room with the bed but she said she had to be right back. I didn't have as much time today so I put out the rate for hh and got comfortable. She came back in with who I assume is the mamasan Yoyo. They explained someone had booked time with Anni so Yoyo would give me a massage while we wait for Momo to be free. And I'm glad we did.

    A few minutes into the massage and in walks Momo. Holy fuck is she hot. She was wearing this little white dress which quickly came off to reveal a nice white lingerie set. Now I've seen some kgirls in Seattle and here in Portland. The girls in Seattle were super freaking hot, and the most recent kgfe girl I saw here, Maya, was also really hot. Momo was on par with them. Gorgeous face, and nice perky man made tits. She brought out a bag of other lingerie and had me choose what I wanted her to wear. After she changed we started with some lfk, not as hot as the dfk I had with anni but still really nice. She then moved kissing and licking my body as she made her way down to my cock. She gave a much better BBBJ than Anni, I had to tell her to slow down cause I was ready to bust. She covered me up and rode. I was gone LOL. I came pretty quickly. We chit chatted, she's going to be leaving soon but told me she will be back in the fall. Fellas she's the real deal. I hope to see her before she leaves when I can have her for multiple rounds.
    Recently I was in the area so I stopped in for a recon.

    I was greeted by 3 very friendly GND providers.

    Annie was dressed very plain with a red pullover shirt and loose fitting pants. She was taller and appeared slim with shorter hair not quite to her shoulders. The clothing did not show her figure at all.

    Lisa was dressed with a tight fitting top showing off some nice boobs (could be real or bolt ons) and a skirt. She had long hair and was shorter than Annie and Momo. I liked Lisa's look.

    Momo was wearing a white lace dress? Showcasing some large bolton's that I considered too large for her frame. She was tall (possibly wearing heels) slim with the shortest hair of the three.

    I consider all three providers doable with the only issue for me being Momo's what appeared to be rock hard boobs. I do prefer natural or at least boltons more natural looking and feeling.

    I would not consider any of the providers to be hot, amazing in looks or cute. But, If in the area I would session any one of them because they are what I prefer (GND in looks, friendly and a history of good service).

  12. #9560

    A little confused

    Quote Originally Posted by DickRk  [View Original Post]
    Just finished with a disaster of a session.

    Feeling frisky and full I needed a release.

    Walked in a got Coco. Should of passed but she's a short spinner type and felt like I needed to rail the hell out of someone. Again I should of got the other girl Sai sai I think.

    Coco started off with a horrible massage and saok me in oil. Then proceeded to drive her elbows into my spine. No attempt to even touch the buttocks or legs. Then she disappeared for about five minutes.

    Came back and more shitty massage followed by a hot towel clean up. On the flip she put a cover on the limp monkey and tried to stuff him inside her twat. I asked ", no BJ?" Replying no, not enough time.

    OK, at this point I should of cut my losses and run. But I'm have hard and decided to try to nut its what I came her for.

    This * said go slow. Go slow and just barely put the tip in. WTF! Tried to flip her over front cg and she said no. Ok lady get your nut then I want to get mine.

    Finally got her to flip to stand mish. Again slow. Slow and proceeded to push me back so it's just the tip. This is frustrating for sure. Tried to go k9 and she refused to flip. Just turned and laid flat. Tried to get further in and finally begrudgingly said in her ear you fucking suck. So she finally turn for k9. Got in and started a good rhythm and then she fucked it up by pulling away. So I just grab the hot towel got the cover off threw it down and got dressed and walked out.

    $$ was the damage and now I'm back at the hotel going to beat myself to sleep.

    I don't recommend this place or the girl.
    Did you say she wanted to cum first?

  13. #9559

    Oriental Pearl

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you traumatized that poor girl with your monster cock. She has to be careful you might split her open. Agree with the other poster, if Angela is not available that place is a pass.
    Does anyone know when Angela might return to the area? I may visit my Portland-area relatives in March.

  14. #9558
    Dude, you traumatized that poor girl with your monster cock. She has to be careful you might split her open. Agree with the other poster, if Angela is not available that place is a pass.

    If you are still on that area perhaps check out one of the ladies at the place on Joy, off Cornell.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickRk  [View Original Post]
    Just finished with a disaster of a session.

    Feeling frisky and full I needed a release.

    Walked in a got Coco. Should of passed but she's a short spinner type and felt like I needed to rail the hell out of someone. Again I should of got the other girl Sai sai I think.

    Coco started off with a horrible massage and saok me in oil. Then proceeded to drive her elbows into my spine. No attempt to even touch the buttocks or legs. Then she disappeared for about five minutes.

    Came back and more shitty massage followed by a hot towel clean up. On the flip she put a cover on the limp monkey and tried to stuff him inside her twat. I asked ", no BJ?" Replying no, not enough time.

    OK, at this point I should of cut my losses and run. But I'm have hard and decided to try to nut its what I came her for.

    This * said go slow. Go slow and just barely put the tip in. WTF! Tried to flip her over front cg and she said no. Ok lady get your nut then I want to get mine.

    Finally got her to flip to stand mish. Again slow. Slow and proceeded to push me back so it's just the tip. This is frustrating for sure. Tried to go k9 and she refused to flip. Just turned and laid flat. Tried to get further in and finally begrudgingly said in her ear you fucking suck. So she finally turn for k9. Got in and started a good rhythm and then she fucked it up by pulling away. So I just grab the hot towel got the cover off threw it down and got dressed and walked out.

    $$ was the damage and now I'm back at the hotel going to beat myself to sleep.

    I don't recommend this place or the girl.

  15. #9557
    Quote Originally Posted by DickRk  [View Original Post]
    Just finished with a disaster of a session.

    Feeling frisky and full I needed a release.

    Walked in a got Coco. Should of passed but she's a short spinner type and felt like I needed to rail the hell out of someone. Again I should of got the other girl Sai sai I think.

    Coco started off with a horrible massage and saok me in oil. Then proceeded to drive her elbows into my spine. No attempt to even touch the buttocks or legs. Then she disappeared for about five minutes.

    Came back and more shitty massage followed by a hot towel clean up. On the flip she put a cover on the limp monkey and tried to stuff him inside her twat. I asked ", no BJ?" Replying no, not enough time.

    OK, at this point I should of cut my losses and run. But I'm have hard and decided to try to nut its what I came her for.

    This * said go slow. Go slow and just barely put the tip in. WTF! Tried to flip her over front cg and she said no. Ok lady get your nut then I want to get mine.

    Finally got her to flip to stand mish. Again slow. Slow and proceeded to push me back so it's just the tip. This is frustrating for sure. Tried to go k9 and she refused to flip. Just turned and laid flat. Tried to get further in and finally begrudgingly said in her ear you fucking suck. So she finally turn for k9. Got in and started a good rhythm and then she fucked it up by pulling away. So I just grab the hot towel got the cover off threw it down and got dressed and walked out.

    $$ was the damage and now I'm back at the hotel going to beat myself to sleep.

    I don't recommend this place or the girl.
    Honestly the place is a def skip if Angela is not there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape