Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11978
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwlOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hired this girl in the past? She doesn't list a name, so I couldn't search for her in the forums.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/821782075677
    Stay far far away. She will take the money and run. She got me with all kinds of shanigans.

  2. #11977

    Any experience with this girl?

    Has anyone hired this girl in the past? She doesn't list a name, so I couldn't search for her in the forums.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/821782075677

  3. #11976

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/180932456

    She's popped up over the last few months but I'm not sure if it's a scam or just weird ass lighting and wording.
    I've seen her when she was on 192. The body was 10/10 like stripper built. Unfortunately she's a brown paper bag over the face type. She answered the door with that white stuff over her face but I was committed and BBFS (but no cream pie if that's your thing) was available. Head was meh. The body was Amazing and pussy was super wet and tight af. Also don't take the 1st rate she gives you. But I didn't get vibes that she was a typical 192 knights inn girl. She said she was from Memphis. Not much for talking but I felt safe. This was a couple of months ago BTW.

  4. #11975

    Any one seen this one

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/180932456

    She's popped up over the last few months but I'm not sure if it's a scam or just weird ass lighting and wording.

  5. #11974
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Especially for that mess! But tbh, 150 for qv is a hard pass period! I don't care what the girl looks like! 15-20 min of time for 150?? That is ridiculous!

    Make no mistake FELLAS, more $$ DOES NOT mean better service or better quality chick! That is a LIE and a MYTH!
    Agree 100%. The more you give the more likely you are to get set up to get robbed. I used to have a regular I saw for years for 200. Then I started bringing extra just to be nice and she set me up. No way.

  6. #11973

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Let them starve. Funny when street girls with scars think they can charge escort prices.
    Especially for that mess! But tbh, 150 for qv is a hard pass period! I don't care what the girl looks like! 15-20 min of time for 150?? That is ridiculous!

    Make no mistake FELLAS, more $$ DOES NOT mean better service or better quality chick! That is a LIE and a MYTH!

  7. #11972

    Latina

    That is her, and in my opinion she is smoking hot and great body.

    She is NOT GFE nor Nuru.

    It's a decent apartment, she is really sweet, 5 min bad massage, flip and let me suck on her perfect tits and L1 finish, she offered.

    CBJ for $100 more and I said pass.

    She is legit and I had fun, but haven't returned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...813828120.html

    Nice rack.

  8. #11971
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    I went to go see her and she looks much worse in person with a shitty hood rat attitude! Scars everywhere! When she asked what I brought for donation, she got angry and said "I don't do anything less than 150." Hell nah! PASS!

    Stay Fresh!
    Let them starve. Funny when street girls with scars think they can charge escort prices.

  9. #11970

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob277  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/240988367638

    I usually am good at spotting them but this one confuses me. The looks are there but no reviews and just seems like something is a little fishy. If anyone's seen or heard of her I'd love some feedback.
    I went to go see her and she looks much worse in person with a shitty hood rat attitude! Scars everywhere! When she asked what I brought for donation, she got angry and said "I don't do anything less than 150." Hell nah! PASS!

    Stay Fresh!

  10. #11969

    Latina Massage

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...813828120.html

    Nice rack.

  11. #11968

    Anyone seen this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/205306174278

    Says she's GFE and 150 hh, in Altamonte?

  12. #11967

    Diabla

    Pics are real but unfortunately you probably won't be meeting with the woman in the picture. The woman in the picture is the handler / manager for a few different ladies all working out of the same apartment unit. Good news is all the ladies there are pretty attractive. Bad news is menu is boring and they're all about their hustle. Would only recommend a qv, any longer and they'll rush you. Will probably repeat once in a while since their line up is definitely on the more attractive end. If these ladies would step up their game and provide GFE, BBBJ, etc. I would be there every week.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/orlando/female-escorts/2890682

  13. #11966

    La Bori

    I've had a dream about this one for a while, tbh some of my favorite dreams. Pretty rican with nice tits and a soft little phat azz. She is down for just about anything think Nina, for me she has the same enthusiasm and willingness to please like Persian Kitty & Skyy. With that said my hopes are besides having a nice dream of her that she gets help from her candy demons. We've spoken about it many times to the point she even shed some tears, so she wants to do better but I'm not from that world so besides words of encouragement I'm lost.

    I believe she is a genuinely good person that's been through some shitty situations, nevertheless she runs with the typical knights inn crew so proceed with caution. Her communications are not the best as she needs to be on Wi-Fi to connect. The donations for our dreams were very reasonable as we had a nice vibe so YMMV. Honestly if circumstances were different I could see someone trying to wifey her, that's how cool she is. Everything you need to know is here, no need to inbox. Highly Recommended!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6896890222
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1024.jpeg‎   IMG_1097.jpeg‎   IMG_1020.jpeg‎  

  14. #11965

    Gabi

    Checked this one out not the girl in the ad think it was actually the girl in the second add posted but body was good but all man made. Implants on cheeks made BBBJ very toothy I honestly don't think she could open her mouth that wide LOL. Tits are well done no sight of scarring so work done was good but unless you pay top $ you only get to enjoy BBBJ and cowgirl ride. All in all just a pump and dump I wouldn't repeat.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3298821

    This is the girl I think I actually got.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3521904

    Have fun boys.

    Porkchopp.

  15. #11964

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Poor circulation due to IV drug use could be an issue, I'm not saying that it is the case here but I'm saying that possibly could be the contributing factor.
    That would be my bet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape