Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 1241 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33719

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Just got some shitty news, looking to blow off steam. I'm between the 2 girl BBJ with Bee, or this one who seems to have multiple names but went by Arianna / Jayde at one point. Because she has multiple names it's a bit unclear but I went and searched the forums and it seems she's a deep throater; can anybody confirm? Might just go with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/384937463541
    She can definitely deep throat.

  2. #33718

    Who to choose?

    Just got some shitty news, looking to blow off steam. I'm between the 2 girl BBJ with Bee, or this one who seems to have multiple names but went by Arianna / Jayde at one point. Because she has multiple names it's a bit unclear but I went and searched the forums and it seems she's a deep throater; can anybody confirm? Might just go with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/384937463541

  3. #33717

    Any Intel

    Seriously thinking about pulling the trigger here. Anyone experienced?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8583057.htm?cat=1

  4. #33716
    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    She has an ad up today. Scroll to the bottom for digits in bold. I reached out but suspect the handler is the one on the comms. Keep your head on a swivel!
    To clarify since I managed to get it figured out today. Apparently the one using her profile is the other girl she is staying with so there is no actual handler so to speak. Mandi is the girl the add is for.

  5. #33715

    Ad is up

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I tried once and didn't get an answer back and I haven't seen any new posts since Monday.
    She has an ad up today. Scroll to the bottom for digits in bold. I reached out but suspect the handler is the one on the comms. Keep your head on a swivel!

  6. #33714

    Anyone willing to share someone on the cheaper end

    Hey fellas. Times are a bit tough on my end and wanted to check with my brothers in arms and see if anyone had a cheap option they'd be willing to share. I fully understand what I'd be getting by going this route but imo all roads lead to the same place; some are just nicer and more scenic than others. I do have limits tho. There was a woman with one leg posting in Pburg and I talked her down to. 4 but once I got there I couldn't go through with it. So, I'm open to anything just short of that.

  7. #33713
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #33712

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by WhamBalls  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a pic and she honestly looks kinda rough and worn.
    That monkey got her down bad, it's fukkin shame but tis the life of these skeezers.

  9. #33711
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I noticed blonde pixie posting. Anyone sampled since she has returned from vacation?
    She sent me a pic and she honestly looks kinda rough and worn.

  10. #33710

    Blonde Pixie

    I noticed blonde pixie posting. Anyone sampled since she has returned from vacation?

  11. #33709
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    Dead on it's Arriana.
    Has anyone seen her? I tried once and didn't get an answer back and I haven't seen any new posts since Monday.

  12. #33708
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Don't recognize this one but it brought back memories of a Celeste from atleast 10 years ago. Celeste Black I believe she went by. Blonde hair that always did her eyes in cat style. Her weight with swing but most the time she was a little on the chunky side. I used to meet her at 288/ HullStreet for a BJ about once a month in the Target parking lot. I think she got clean and got out of it but not sure. If anyone around here remembers her she was a good time and I didn't how good we had it as far as donations and options. Hell back then when LJS first was Utr, you could meet with a hottie for about 60 donation. Once the word got out they immediately went to twice that. I'm just rambling and reminiscing.
    I hosted Celeste B several times at my house. One time she brought her baby with her who was still in a car chair. She had a nice attitude and was very responsive. Hope she is doing well.

  13. #33707
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Can any senior member confirm Celeste is legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/celesteangell
    Don't recognize this one but it brought back memories of a Celeste from atleast 10 years ago. Celeste Black I believe she went by. Blonde hair that always did her eyes in cat style. Her weight with swing but most the time she was a little on the chunky side. I used to meet her at 288/ HullStreet for a BJ about once a month in the Target parking lot. I think she got clean and got out of it but not sure. If anyone around here remembers her she was a good time and I didn't how good we had it as far as donations and options. Hell back then when LJS first was Utr, you could meet with a hottie for about 60 donation. Once the word got out they immediately went to twice that. I'm just rambling and reminiscing.

  14. #33706
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    If you have a fet account, looks like Crimson is celebrating her move by hosting a gangbang. Any of you freaks going?
    I'll have to sign back up for Fet. I'd be in on it but they are almost always held at a day and time I can't make excuses for.

    What's the move? Is she permanently located here in VA now?

    Thanks.

    RR.

  15. #33705

    Celeste BJ only

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    I recognize the tattoos and body. She's a real person, had an SB thing going on with her 2 years ago but she turned into a pain in the ass. Constantly wanting money with nothing on her end. I wouldn't put it past her at all to try some scamming shit.
    She came to my place yesterday, but only does BJ, my bad I didn't read her description. Had to tell her to go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape