Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 30790
-
01-15-25 23:23 #27145Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for Indian
Is there anyone willing to share contact info for any Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Nepali hookup. That would be great experience to add in my book.
-
01-15-25 16:27 #27144Senior Member

Posts: 281She's real or at least was at one time. There are several people who have seen her with positive reviews. However, I don't think I've seen anyone successfully seeing her over the past year or so. What typically happens is you schedule with her and everything seems normal. Once you arrive, you can't reach her. Either she has the worst memory in history or she / someone is purposely messing with mongers for shits and giggles.
Originally Posted by WaxOff
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 13:57 #27143Senior Member

Posts: 625Danielle Dani
I think her name is Danielle or Dani. No good reviews.
Originally Posted by WaxOff
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 13:39 #27142Senior Member

Posts: 66No name
I'm headed to Raleigh for work the next few days.
No name to look up is this one real in your area. Pm is fine to thanks https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...091/9842628787.
-
01-14-25 09:37 #27141Senior Member

Posts: 73Why don't you go and check her yourself if you believe she is that hot LOL.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
And it doesn't matter if she smokes weed, the problem is the smell on you when you leave.
-
01-13-25 15:59 #27140Senior Member

Posts: 238Real Deal
I can confirm she is the real deal. Looks just like her pics. Everything was great. She will not disappoint.
Originally Posted by Ralphio
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 15:45 #27139Senior Member

Posts: 278Bonnie
I don't think those are fake reviews because my visits have been just like the reviews.
Originally Posted by Ralphio
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 13:43 #27138Senior Member

Posts: 625Bonnie
You can check the positive reviews Raleigh Thread. There is a review of her there.
Originally Posted by Ralphio
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 23:28 #27137Regular Member

Posts: 11Bonnie
Has anyone seen Bonnie who works on 55? She has a lot of obviously fake reviews and comments on Listcrawler. So wanted to see if anyone has seen her for real and their thoughts.
-
01-12-25 21:35 #27136Senior Member

Posts: 168It occurred to me that perhaps she's all-the-way trans, post-bottom surgery.
Originally Posted by FireMan32
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 18:49 #27135Senior Member

Posts: 750How much she cost? Ill give her a go.
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 18:28 #27134Senior Member

Posts: 175I disagree
My friend had a few dreams with her, she's incredibly hot, I think my friend was okay to follow her rules because she's pretty and very fit. She smokes weed, so what? And saying she doesn't look like her picture is a blatant lie, she's even prettier in person, no signs of demons.
Originally Posted by Aamogdem
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 17:48 #27133Senior Member

Posts: 282Raleigh's finest experience?
Hey I asked another monger in a Pvt msg but he didn't bother to reply so asking here. Is she open to BBFS? I asked her and she was vague with her response, kinda like "I'll take care of you". Neither a yes nor a no. I'm skeptical since her ad has been around for a long time and she hasn't been talked about in the BB forum but thought it was worth asking. Is she GFE? Like BBBJ cim and will she do BBFS?
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 17:43 #27132Senior Member

Posts: 26[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
01-12-25 17:34 #27131Senior Member

Posts: 203Are we talking about a taco or a twig and two berries here?
Originally Posted by FireMan32
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





