Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 16669
-
01-17-25 19:10 #15484Senior Member

Posts: 434Is the store closed permanatly or just closed on the day you went. Being ghosted by someone that you you scheduled is different than a store being closed. She's still available but consistently ghosts you. Here's another take. If you have a few stores that you like to shop at but the one you really like is closed on the day when you went shopping, you'll probably switch to the reliable stores. But if all the stores close except the one that is regularly closed on the days you shop, you'll go to the one that is open sometimes. It doesn't seem like Madison has any girls worth seeing anymore, so if you find one you like even though she isn't reliable, you'll still try.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 17:49 #15483Senior Member

Posts: 43YM & patience MV
It's different for everyone as to what they're willing put up with. For me, wasn't just one "good time" and had several good meetings with the woman in question. Repeated no responses to text / phone inquiries is not a big deal and is simply somewhat part of the business no matter the "level" of provider. I allowed a second chance regarding being ghosted after location arrival before saying no more. Completely agree that anyone allowing numerous instances of any same provider going dark after setting up a meeting is foolish.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 15:56 #15482Senior Member

Posts: 1149Here's a better way to make my point. Suppose to go to a restaurant and have the best meal of your life. And then the next three times you make a reservation, you show up at the arranged time only to find the place closed. Would you continue to make reservations and continue to consider it an excellent restaurant? I wouldn't.
Originally Posted by PearlDiver20
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 11:15 #15481Senior Member

Posts: 1149I would argue that she's not such a diamond if she ghosts you repeatedly no matter how good she was "that one time. ".
Originally Posted by PearlDiver20
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 22:45 #15480Senior Member

Posts: 43Hitting the lottery?
I think it comes down to when you find the rare diamond in the rough or have a good time (s) with a provider. It might feel like hitting the lottery due to the nature of this business. Because typically if I'm a repeat client of several times it's much easier because of known expectations and results to keep trying. Rather than starting over with an unknown entity.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 22:22 #15479Senior Member

Posts: 43Once upon a time.
I would have agreed with you since I had met with her many times. Now, I have better things to do than to wait for what seems to be her flipping a coin. As I've said many times to some of these women, 'if you're not interested or can't at the time I request, simply say so or no. ' I'd rather hear that instead of no reply at all or going dark upon nearing or reaching the destination. For the very same reason they don't want a cancellation shortly before the appointment time or a ncns.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 10:33 #15478Regular Member

Posts: 3Chocolate treat
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/924229642483
Has anyone seen her? Wondering what see is like.
-
01-15-25 21:42 #15477Senior Member

Posts: 64I have seen her twice in the last 2 months. No issue with scheduling or getting ghosted. Maybe she was just having a bad day. But, yeah, I would be pissed if that happened to me.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
I have enjoyed my time with her. Definitely an older mom next door look. However, I'm in my 50's so I don't mind it.
-
01-15-25 21:03 #15476Regular Member

Posts: 20Northside
Anyone seen this one? I'd love to hear feedback if you have.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/782126931072
-
01-15-25 21:00 #15475Regular Member

Posts: 20Funny, I texted her the other day and she texted back (pretty quickly actually) "Location, age, sex and race?" I'm jokingly thinking to myself, those are my questions.
Originally Posted by MiroMaro
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 13:38 #15474Senior Member

Posts: 213Seems to a flake at very least.
I've tried to schedule with her many times. Never get anywhere with her. So I'm shocked you got as far as you did. There was a previous review that made it seem like she's legit, but who knows. If she looks like her face pics I'd love to meet her.
Originally Posted by MiroMaro
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 12:30 #15473Senior Member

Posts: 135Well since both ads also share the same photo at least once, I'd say it's just two ads for the same person. Which means if there's voices in the background it might be management. Personally not my taste, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by MiroMaro
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 11:50 #15472Senior Member

Posts: 152Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/673135454087
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/311611076008
Both ads share the same number.
I texted the number we setup the date, then I hear others in the place.
This time I used my big brain to leave. But if it was a scam, they would be trying to hide and remain scilent.
If you have an idea let me know.
-
01-14-25 20:19 #15471Senior Member

Posts: 127I've seen her. It's weird that she ghosted you like that. She posts a lot and she was super responsive with the email method she likes to use. She was pleasant enough but she's definitely a little older and a little bigger. Still cute and eager to please though. Her donation is very reasonable.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 17:53 #15470Senior Member

Posts: 434Hot and Spicey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-and-spicy-/320146310213
Wondering if this girl is real or just somebody having fun at our expense. A while back I setup an appointment with her, and after driving 45 minutes to get to her place, she ghosted me. I waited a half hour with no response. I no more than get home and she responds, begging me to come back. Offered to throw $50 off of the hour rate. So foolishly I drive 45 minutes back to her place and get ghosted again. This past week I was in the area so thought I'd try again from a different email. Ghosted again. WTF? Has anyone seern her or is her ad just a fake?










Reply With Quote





