Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 11578
-
01-19-25 16:35 #9598Senior Member

Posts: 188Star Spa. New Line up. Cici
Decided to message Star up to see what their new line up was like since Emma and Sydney are gone.
They replied that they had Cici, Vivi, Coco working. There used to be a Cici back in August that I saw in the hallway that I wanted to see but never got a chance to. Was hoping it was the same person. It was not.
Got there and an older late 30's, early 40's, skinny petite gal opens the door. She's about 5', 100 lbs, thin with large boobs jutting out of her top. I ask her name and she says it's Vivi. I ask if Cici is available and a younger mid to late 20's cute gal comes out.
Cici has some enhanced C's. They're a bit hard if I'm being honest. Very cute smile. About 5'2" and 110 lbs. She's got just enough meat on her so she doesn't feel fragile and have her C's look proportional. She gave a decent massage for about 5 minutes or so. She offered a 2nd gal but I didn't bring enough with me. Only LFK was offered. BBBJ was good with good slurping and attempted DT. She can't quite go too deep but good suction and tongue work. No BLS though. Then onto CG for a few minutes which felt very good. She was nice and snug but didn't seem like she had much kegel control though, more just natural snug. Then onto Mish to K9 and back to Mish to finish things off.
She doesn't speak much English but she's super sweet and accommodating. Overall a good time. $. 40 rate. I didn't get a chance to see what Coco looked like.
Good luck.
-
01-18-25 18:27 #9597Regular Member

Posts: 8Happy Massage
Visited Happy in Rosemead, had an ok time. Masseuse (I believe her name was Lulu) was late 30's / early 40's, petite build and a pretty nice set of knockers. The massage was a little lackluster, as was the service. Although it may just be prefrence, I'm not a fan of FS on a massage bed, it's just hard for me to get into it. After about 15 minutes of a mid-massage, there was a little bit of hinting e. G. Rubbing her thighs on my hands, suggestive body contact, when it came to the flip I got the signal for sex time. Paid the fee and she began a run of the mill CBJ. After switching CG to mish and doggy, I got the sense she was trying to rush and opted to finish me with a HJ. I'll say the HJ skills are pretty strong, probably one of the best I've had in a minute, kept going well after I erupted my load all over her and myself. She cleaned me up, and that was it. Probably won't be coming back, but YMMV.
-
01-17-25 22:44 #9596Senior Member

Posts: 117Yes there is an abundance of places. Not each place is the same. Some places have better service than others. We ask questions to find a good and trusted place, so we are not rolling the dice going somewhere and regretting it afterwards.
Originally Posted by Johnnytime
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 19:28 #9595Senior Member

Posts: 83Abundance
I see so many posts where people are asking "where is she" or "where can I go". Are you guys picky or something because there are so many options out there. There should be more reports. Do you think some people are holding back the reports or they don't speak English or don't know about this site or what?
-
01-17-25 16:27 #9594Senior Member

Posts: 28104 xx Garvey about 200 ft west of Santa Anita. South El Monte.
Originally Posted by KimuraLock
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 13:53 #9593Senior Member

Posts: 39Backup plan
Am going to try to meet up with this girl in El Monte area and if she flakes out or is a catfish I need a back up plan. Where's this GS spa I've been reading about? Any help would be great and if the girl is for real and provides a good service I'll let my fellow mongerers know so you can try her out.
-
01-17-25 07:54 #9592Senior Member

Posts: 2017Yihs
What happened to Yih's Medical Center in San Gabriel? Haven't been there since Shirley Last I heard there was another girl named Jennifer to service you?
-
01-16-25 19:11 #9591Senior Member

Posts: 130Zara GS Spa
Got in and immediately got greeted by Zara who was in a white dress. Looks great. She led me to a room and helped me take off my clothes and even picked them up off the floor for me to hang up, thought that was sweet.
She initially rubbed her hands all over my body as I sat down on the bed with her standing over me so I started kissing her and she seemed very receptive. Worked my way down her body and her tits were a great size as I could smush my face inbetween them, and she liked it when I sucked on the nipple so that's always a plus in my books. After some more kissing she began to work and kissed me from top to bottom as she kneeled to the floor for a BBJ. She was like a machine going off on me and it felt amazing. I legit could have popped right there but I wanted to play more so I put her on the table and gave her some kisses from head to thighs before asking for a cover. Started in mish and she was handling it well, seemed like she was enjoying it a lot but who knows. After a couple of minutes I asked for sideways doggy and finished within the next minute.
Overall very sweet girl. I had a great time with her. I suggest you go check her out.
-
01-16-25 00:54 #9590Regular Member

Posts: 4Guess I missed out on both Sydney and Emma. Any other similar providers?
-
01-15-25 18:14 #9589Regular Member

Posts: 9Corner of Peck and Garvey in El Monte
Does anyone know where that girl that used to work here the past 3 years went? She was here almost every Friday and weekends.
-
01-14-25 22:36 #9588Senior Member

Posts: 82What was the damage? Which one is hotter.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 22:23 #9587Banned Member

Posts: 537Sounds like she would be your type.
Originally Posted by ICloud319
[View Original Post]
Sydney at Star spa as well. Her last day is tomorrow.
-
01-14-25 21:34 #9586Senior Member

Posts: 82Is she a spinner? I like girls with a little meat on them, if any have recs that would be great.
Originally Posted by Lefty2887
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 19:11 #9585Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64July at Sky
Just finger around, not in, and no tonguing, got to work up to that I guess LOL, I'm too focused on DFK and DATY, ha.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 16:47 #9584Banned Member

Posts: 537Haha yes I've gone into detail before about her ass in doggy. From waist to ass to the back dimples. Excellent view. Did you tongue punch or stick your finger?
Originally Posted by Lefty2887
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





