Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 356 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4626

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any recent info to share on this spot on Central?

    I went just after they re-opened and it wasn't a good experience. Don't even remember her name, but demanded. 60 tip for very average HE after a crappy HHR massage. Hoping to hear some good news before I return and donate more of my hard earned cash.
    Funny, I was there a couple of weeks ago and had the unexpected (there). The young lady offered BJ or FS (wanting a lot more than $60). I was not expecting that and didn't bring that kind of cash. Same situation, asked for $60 for HJ and I only had $50. She did a great job on that with plenty of roaming.

  2. #4625

    Info on Arginine supplement

    Quote Originally Posted by SsnakeInc  [View Original Post]
    Parking lot was still covered with snow. Luckily there were some tire marks already there to follow. Walked in and asked who was working, mamasan just said new girl. Had read it was Blue, Victoria, and a new girl so I was good with that. I ended up with Victoria. She is 5'5" 140 ish, 40's, short hair, ok face, nice D cups, she is thick but not fat. I would give her a 5. I gave her the house fee, and she said what about me. No problem let's get that out of the way.

    TS was nice, soaped me up and then used her hands to give me a little rub on the table. It was early so the room was still a little chilly, but the sauna was great. Back in the room, I laid down and she stripped and gave me a little body slide. Flipped and then came the CBJ, and 69. Victoria said she liked that and and one point was grinding my face. I had the Viagra and Arginine going so after she rode me CG for a bit, I pounded her standing for the next 20 minutes or so, in a few different positions. She seemed to be enjoying it, as did I.

    After finishing me off with a HJ, Victoria finished the hour with a nice relaxing rub down. Blue popped in to introduce herself. I had seen the other girl in the hallway earlier. Victoria told be her name is Angie and she is short and petite, which is more my preference. Victoria a was fun, and I wouldn't say no the next time, I have had fun with Blue before too, but next time I would try Angie. $. 8/$1. 6.
    Don't take L-arginine supplements if you've had cold sores or genital herpes. Too much L-arginine in your system can make the virus that causes those conditions become active again. Also, don't take L-arginine if you have kidney disease. It may disturb the balance of important minerals in the body called electrolytes.

  3. #4624
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any recent info to share on this spot on Central?

    I went just after they re-opened and it wasn't a good experience. Don't even remember her name, but demanded. 60 tip for very average HE after a crappy HHR massage. Hoping to hear some good news before I return and donate more of my hard earned cash.
    I drove past on a whim one day and saw the door open and walked in. Say joy who was there before they closed up. No table shower which is a huge bummer. My massage with her was great and being that she remembered me made things a lot nicer. She wasn't there last time I went but yes crazy mark up on the tips they want. Kinda off putting when there's nothing more offered especially when no table shower.

  4. #4623

    Top

    Went to the top relax off reynolds a couple nights ago. Got a really nice massage and typical finishes known here. Got "lele" a middle aged at best and little on the thicker side not necessarily fat. Nice lady not a lot of English. Wish we can go back to 2015 scene of these places and prices. They're asking for bigger tips and kinda pricing themselves out of it when they're creeping up on sky.

  5. #4622

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in a couple months ago and put out a $. Told the girl that that was all I had and I left happy.

    I do not think that they will let the money walk if they are not busy.
    I'll try that next time.

  6. #4621

    Let's Relax

    Anybody have any recent info to share on this spot on Central?

    I went just after they re-opened and it wasn't a good experience. Don't even remember her name, but demanded. 60 tip for very average HE after a crappy HHR massage. Hoping to hear some good news before I return and donate more of my hard earned cash.

  7. #4620

    Anyone seen before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...a/715856476233

    Said in burb of Toledo, wondering if anyone has seen? Thanks.

  8. #4619

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    We talked about this last fall where a few mongers think it's a brilliant idea to tip them more than the going rate!! So what happens they think they must be too cheap if people give them more than they ask for so they decide to raise it on everyone one!! DON'T GIVE TIPS ANYMORE!
    I stopped in a couple months ago and put out a $. Told the girl that that was all I had and I left happy.

    I do not think that they will let the money walk if they are not busy.

  9. #4618

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DewMan2339  [View Original Post]
    I was there 3 weeks ago. I have always is the past just pu $$ on the bed when I walked in. This time I did that, the girl came back and said. 2 more. Inflation I guess.
    We talked about this last fall where a few mongers think it's a brilliant idea to tip them more than the going rate!! So what happens they think they must be too cheap if people give them more than they ask for so they decide to raise it on everyone one!! DON'T GIVE TIPS ANYMORE!

  10. #4617

    Asian Healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Was driving up on Alexis today and saw this place. New??

    Anyone know anything about it?

    https://www.google.com/search?q=asian+healthy+massage+toledo&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRifBTIHCAQQIRifBTIHCAUQIRifBTIHCAYQIRifBdIBCTE5 NzE3 ajFqN6 gCB7 ACAQ&client=ms-android-charter-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&si=ACC90 nyLlcElEvb2 bNLvGYvz3 qiASWKRX8 W8 h2 CPmweOXQAbOLctAtt-d8 JewNh7 iDC0 qHJXBTLtMK6 XZy0 pQqfRLeK9 LEX6 yPCtrdCq51-jL4 tniKRAzcO3 na7 XMQHPaM3 YU-dkNSyE&ictx=1&ved=2 ahUKEwio3 pGXy_aKAxV6 vokEHZb1 IlIQ9 YYDegQIFxAD#ebo=0.
    Well that link did not turn out too well.

    Do a Google search for Asian healthy massage Alexis.

  11. #4616
    Quote Originally Posted by DewMan2339  [View Original Post]
    I was there 3 weeks ago. I have always is the past just pu $$ on the bed when I walked in. This time I did that, the girl came back and said. 2 more. Inflation I guess.
    It was $80 in August, $70 in 2023. It has been a while 2022? Since 60/140.

  12. #4615

    Asian Healthy Massage

    Was driving up on Alexis today and saw this place. New??

    Anyone know anything about it?

    https://www.google.com/search?q=asian+healthy+massage+toledo&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRifBTIHCAQQIRifBTIHCAUQIRifBTIHCAYQIRifBdIBCTE5 NzE3 ajFqN6 gCB7 ACAQ&client=ms-android-charter-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&si=ACC90 nyLlcElEvb2 bNLvGYvz3 qiASWKRX8 W8 h2 CPmweOXQAbOLctAtt-d8 JewNh7 iDC0 qHJXBTLtMK6 XZy0 pQqfRLeK9 LEX6 yPCtrdCq51-jL4 tniKRAzcO3 na7 XMQHPaM3 YU-dkNSyE&ictx=1&ved=2 ahUKEwio3 pGXy_aKAxV6 vokEHZb1 IlIQ9 YYDegQIFxAD#ebo=0.

  13. #4614

    Sky house fee

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Hang on a second, you paid $80 for the house / door fee?? Last time I went about 5-6 months ago it was $60 I believe, maybe $70 tops. And I agree with the other monger, $$ should get you everything.
    I was there 3 weeks ago. I have always is the past just pu $$ on the bed when I walked in. This time I did that, the girl came back and said. 2 more. Inflation I guess.

  14. #4613

    Sky house fee

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Hang on a second, you paid $80 for the house / door fee?? Last time I went about 5-6 months ago it was $60 I believe, maybe $70 tops. And I agree with the other monger, $$ should get you everything.
    I was just there a few weeks back and $$ gets the job done, $$$ gets you 2 girls if they are not busy.

  15. #4612

    Sky house fee

    Quote Originally Posted by SsnakeInc  [View Original Post]
    Parking lot was still covered with snow. Luckily there were some tire marks already there to follow. Walked in and asked who was working, mamasan just said new girl. Had read it was Blue, Victoria, and a new girl so I was good with that. I ended up with Victoria. She is 5'5" 140 ish, 40's, short hair, ok face, nice D cups, she is thick but not fat. I would give her a 5. I gave her the house fee, and she said what about me. No problem let's get that out of the way.

    TS was nice, soaped me up and then used her hands to give me a little rub on the table. It was early so the room was still a little chilly, but the sauna was great. Back in the room, I laid down and she stripped and gave me a little body slide. Flipped and then came the CBJ, and 69. Victoria said she liked that and and one point was grinding my face. I had the Viagra and Arginine going so after she rode me CG for a bit, I pounded her standing for the next 20 minutes or so, in a few different positions. She seemed to be enjoying it, as did I.

    After finishing me off with a HJ, Victoria finished the hour with a nice relaxing rub down. Blue popped in to introduce herself. I had seen the other girl in the hallway earlier. Victoria told be her name is Angie and she is short and petite, which is more my preference. Victoria a was fun, and I wouldn't say no the next time, I have had fun with Blue before too, but next time I would try Angie. $. 8/$1. 6.
    Hang on a second, you paid $80 for the house / door fee?? Last time I went about 5-6 months ago it was $60 I believe, maybe $70 tops. And I agree with the other monger, $$ should get you everything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape