Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 40008
-
01-14-25 10:04 #35793Banned Member

Posts: 361I still wouldn't trust It. CPD already knows what's going on so I wouldn't want them driving down Archer seeing me standing outside ringing the bell trying to get In. The best Spa's aren't going to get discussed. Lately It's been about Orange, SXL or some low key Chinatown Spa that's ran by 50 something year olds. Nobody's discussed how Ozone now has Latina's I walked down Chicago Ave and seen 2 Latina's decided to try but they claimed they had appointments coming also JW on Chicago Ave lately has been stepping up their game. As far as Archer goes Orange Spa has been that Spa for the last 2-3 years now.
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 09:58 #35792Banned Member

Posts: 361Yeah I believe some of these reviews on these random places are the owner / Booker with sock accounts trying to get business. I seen no Asian lady with this "Big Juicy Asss" that these guy's described.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 09:41 #35791Senior Member

Posts: 127Perfect on Ashland
I'd don't think cpd cares whether a neighborhood complains or not let's be honest here, cpd is here in this forum, and this is their source of information with out waiting for a neighbor to complain or point the finger at a spa. I frequently visit spas that just do L1 and some of them had been visited by the blue and some of them have not, but most of the spas that offer L 3 are the most visited by the blue this is just what I'm saying
.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 21:05 #35790Senior Member

Posts: 231They usually stay open until their hearing and if that goes normal, they get a fine and it is business as usual, unless they have multiple violations.
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
Also, in Chicago for the most, the police will not invest and bust a place unless they receive a lot of neighborhood complaints.
-
01-13-25 20:01 #35789Senior Member

Posts: 135Lol
LOL. Love the quote!
I saw their site now, updated. I just assumed and was going to make a stop by in the next day or so.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 19:30 #35788Senior Member

Posts: 574To quote Yoda in Jedi, "no, another there is".
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
There are quite a few along archer that go from L1-3.
-
01-13-25 15:21 #35787Senior Member

Posts: 145Happy Haircuts?
I've heard in passing that there are hair dressers that will give you a trim then give you some trim, or at least leave you happy. Does anyone have info to share?
-
01-13-25 15:15 #35786Senior Member

Posts: 135Last standing?
Perfect Archer is back open. And there are still a handful on Archer that don't get much advertising on here.
Originally Posted by DontWifeHer
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 14:27 #35785Senior Member

Posts: 183I drove by 5641 N Ashland and the location 1667 W Pratt. No parking at either spot so I didn't stop. From what people were saying in reviews about these places they sounded like they were at least legitimate store fronts. Nope. Typical pps spots. Feeling frisky I tied another pps spot at 2054 W Lawrence. Clean inside but they used an improvised table shower. Woman was not anything close to pics they send you or in their bedpage ads. Not the greatest looking but at least skinny with an ok body. Probably about 50. Not bad service but not repeating.
Originally Posted by DontWifeHer
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 13:13 #35784Senior Member

Posts: 569Orange. Random
Went to orange. Took who was available. She was ok. Very pretty face and long hair. Average figure. Got a great table shower and lots of rimming and then an also great blow job I just had her continue until I came. She kept going and then got cleaned up and left. Pretty fun. 300 $.
-
01-13-25 10:38 #35783Banned Member

Posts: 361Well they have shut down even Perfect Archer at this point Orange Is the last standing. Besides Red Lantern and Apartment type places. As far as publicly advertising Sexual Services. Chinatown will always have the most Spa (Massage) options but before Orange nobody was hyping up the area.
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 10:35 #35782Banned Member

Posts: 361I drove up North based off this review. Went and wasn't even Interested A chubby older Asian lady answered the door In some black dress like WTF? There also another small Asian girl but her face wasn't all that. IDK I keep hearing about JW on Chicago Ave or just check out A cheap Chinatown option over this.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 10:32 #35781Banned Member

Posts: 361Is this an actual Spa or are you asking who's better at Spa's Latina's or Asians?
Originally Posted by BabyCash10
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 10:10 #35780Senior Member

Posts: 183I will give 365 Hot Spa a try today. Or at least stop by and see what the talent look like.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 09:45 #35779Senior Member

Posts: 413Yuyu-comfort spa
Does anybody know if she still works in the area? She was at comfort spa (now sapphire spa) on archer. For me, she gives the best actual massage with a nice BBBJ ending. I've never gotten full service from her.
I called a few times but don't get a clear answer, different girls pick up and don't actually know. Stopping in doesn't help much since they're usually busy in the back when I have so do t get to see. Anyway, any info would be appreciated. Thanks.











Reply With Quote





