Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35794

    Ashland Perfect / Orange

    In the mood for a good table shower plus L3 tonite. Let down times two. Ashland Perfect had two very tired looking unattractive 40+ somethings. They had sent me pix of their new girls. Bait and switch. Even their negligees looked old and dusty! Played the forgot my money and ran!

    Tried Orange for the first time. Again blahhh. Only offered the latina, a very skinny -A cup gal. Said yes at first (liitle head thinking). Went to the back room with the windows. Dumpy place. Anyway she asked for 200. When I said I wanted a table shower she replied 300. Nope nope nope. Got up as she pleaded okay 200. Not having it. The latinas in these spas are a let down in my view. A bit above subpar at best with the price gouging and GPS. At least the frumpy asian gals will give a decent experience. Really wanted that table shower.

    Must be the weather keeping the prettier ones away. Need to find a local cutie and get regular.

    Q. not the mayor.

  2. #35793
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    Perfect Archer is back open. And there are still a handful on Archer that don't get much advertising on here.
    I still wouldn't trust It. CPD already knows what's going on so I wouldn't want them driving down Archer seeing me standing outside ringing the bell trying to get In. The best Spa's aren't going to get discussed. Lately It's been about Orange, SXL or some low key Chinatown Spa that's ran by 50 something year olds. Nobody's discussed how Ozone now has Latina's I walked down Chicago Ave and seen 2 Latina's decided to try but they claimed they had appointments coming also JW on Chicago Ave lately has been stepping up their game. As far as Archer goes Orange Spa has been that Spa for the last 2-3 years now.

  3. #35792
    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    I drove by 5641 N Ashland and the location 1667 W Pratt. No parking at either spot so I didn't stop. From what people were saying in reviews about these places they sounded like they were at least legitimate store fronts. Nope. Typical pps spots. Feeling frisky I tied another pps spot at 2054 W Lawrence. Clean inside but they used an improvised table shower. Woman was not anything close to pics they send you or in their bedpage ads. Not the greatest looking but at least skinny with an ok body. Probably about 50. Not bad service but not repeating.
    Yeah I believe some of these reviews on these random places are the owner / Booker with sock accounts trying to get business. I seen no Asian lady with this "Big Juicy Asss" that these guy's described.

  4. #35791

    Perfect on Ashland

    I'd don't think cpd cares whether a neighborhood complains or not let's be honest here, cpd is here in this forum, and this is their source of information with out waiting for a neighbor to complain or point the finger at a spa. I frequently visit spas that just do L1 and some of them had been visited by the blue and some of them have not, but most of the spas that offer L 3 are the most visited by the blue this is just what I'm saying

    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    They usually stay open until their hearing and if that goes normal, they get a fine and it is business as usual, unless they have multiple violations.

    Also, in Chicago for the most, the police will not invest and bust a place unless they receive a lot of neighborhood complaints.
    .

  5. #35790
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    Perfect Archer is back open. And there are still a handful on Archer that don't get much advertising on here.
    They usually stay open until their hearing and if that goes normal, they get a fine and it is business as usual, unless they have multiple violations.

    Also, in Chicago for the most, the police will not invest and bust a place unless they receive a lot of neighborhood complaints.

  6. #35789

    Lol

    LOL. Love the quote!

    I saw their site now, updated. I just assumed and was going to make a stop by in the next day or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    To quote Yoda in Jedi, "no, another there is".

    There are quite a few along archer that go from L1-3.

  7. #35788
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    Perfect Archer is back open. And there are still a handful on Archer that don't get much advertising on here.
    To quote Yoda in Jedi, "no, another there is".

    There are quite a few along archer that go from L1-3.

  8. #35787

    Happy Haircuts?

    I've heard in passing that there are hair dressers that will give you a trim then give you some trim, or at least leave you happy. Does anyone have info to share?

  9. #35786

    Last standing?

    Perfect Archer is back open. And there are still a handful on Archer that don't get much advertising on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by DontWifeHer  [View Original Post]
    Well they have shut down even Perfect Archer at this point Orange Is the last standing. Besides Red Lantern and Apartment type places. As far as publicly advertising Sexual Services. Chinatown will always have the most Spa (Massage) options but before Orange nobody was hyping up the area.

  10. #35785
    Quote Originally Posted by DontWifeHer  [View Original Post]
    I drove up North based off this review. Went and wasn't even Interested A chubby older Asian lady answered the door In some black dress like WTF? There also another small Asian girl but her face wasn't all that. IDK I keep hearing about JW on Chicago Ave or just check out A cheap Chinatown option over this.
    I drove by 5641 N Ashland and the location 1667 W Pratt. No parking at either spot so I didn't stop. From what people were saying in reviews about these places they sounded like they were at least legitimate store fronts. Nope. Typical pps spots. Feeling frisky I tied another pps spot at 2054 W Lawrence. Clean inside but they used an improvised table shower. Woman was not anything close to pics they send you or in their bedpage ads. Not the greatest looking but at least skinny with an ok body. Probably about 50. Not bad service but not repeating.

  11. #35784

    Orange. Random

    Went to orange. Took who was available. She was ok. Very pretty face and long hair. Average figure. Got a great table shower and lots of rimming and then an also great blow job I just had her continue until I came. She kept going and then got cleaned up and left. Pretty fun. 300 $.

  12. #35783
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    You mean cpd going to bust orange? If so I have been reading this over a year. Still nothing..
    Well they have shut down even Perfect Archer at this point Orange Is the last standing. Besides Red Lantern and Apartment type places. As far as publicly advertising Sexual Services. Chinatown will always have the most Spa (Massage) options but before Orange nobody was hyping up the area.

  13. #35782
    Quote Originally Posted by Englee  [View Original Post]
    I will give 365 Hot Spa a try today. Or at least stop by and see what the talent look like.
    I drove up North based off this review. Went and wasn't even Interested A chubby older Asian lady answered the door In some black dress like WTF? There also another small Asian girl but her face wasn't all that. IDK I keep hearing about JW on Chicago Ave or just check out A cheap Chinatown option over this.

  14. #35781
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyCash10  [View Original Post]
    Long long spa man, what do you guys like more?
    Is this an actual Spa or are you asking who's better at Spa's Latina's or Asians?

  15. #35780
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    If you want 160 all in, which is 20 more than I like to spend then you are showing up for no massage. If you expect a massage as well as a hot time then you'll need more money. I posted a month back about Ava at 365 Hot Spa (google the name for address and phone number and you can call to see if she's still there but who knows if pps will tell the truth). She was very cute, great body, good time. 30 min for 140. Someone else posted a higher fee. I might have caught her at the right time. Too busy or not busy enough to settle. But I was clear: no massage, DFK, DATY, and boom boom. She said 30 min and we were going.

    Maybe another monger will add if Ava is still there or if she's at another northside spot.
    I will give 365 Hot Spa a try today. Or at least stop by and see what the talent look like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape