Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 754 1254 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22865

    Blonde

    Good morning Gents! I was curious if anyone has had an experience with this one. I've seen her post quite a bit, but haven't seen anything come across. Would love to hear what ya got.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/730964925858

  2. #22864

    Sophia

    If you guys do see her, wish her a 'happy belated' Birthday (1/13).

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Have been wondering the same. I texted both of her numbers in the past month, once in December, again this past weekend. Unfortunately, no reply on either.

    Hoping she's happy and doing well. Tho I wouldn't hate it if she (and Erin E) both came back soon.

    -ODB.

  3. #22863
    Quote Originally Posted by FCastle88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Sophia lately? Can't get a response from any of her phone numbers.
    I heard she ran off w / one lucky monger and is now playing house.

  4. #22862

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by FCastle88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Sophia lately? Can't get a response from any of her phone numbers.
    Have been wondering the same. I texted both of her numbers in the past month, once in December, again this past weekend. Unfortunately, no reply on either.

    Hoping she's happy and doing well. Tho I wouldn't hate it if she (and Erin E) both came back soon.

    -ODB.

  5. #22861

    Sophia

    Anyone heard from Sophia lately? Can't get a response from any of her phone numbers.

  6. #22860

    WARNING: Bait and Swtich

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/401657007772

    I posted this is rip off report, but I'm posting it here too for visibility. Sound like this might be on multiple listings as it sounds like the person I was texting is arranging multiple meets for different women. And this person swears they aren't at fault even through they sent me to these other girls. I did NOT know this when I was setting up the appointment, it was all a secret till after.

    Today, the event:

    The woman invited me over promising FS for 150. Apartment on 3rd floor in Kentwood, near 44th and Breton. Promised up and down FS. Then she couldn't make our appointment, and had to reschedule for later in the day and she offered FS for 100 instead because of the issue. Great! I went over at the agreed time, and went in and there was a massage table. Bed was on the ground. I asked if we should use the bed instead and she said "No it's dirty and wet right now". I confirmed with her we're doing FS and she said yes. Then she offered for her friend (slender black woman, decent rack) to join for another 100. Great! I was very clear and I said "this is for full service for both of you right?" and she said "yes". Her friend came out and they insisted on giving me a rub, and I said I don't really want one I'm her for FS.

    Both girls gave a very lousy rub then asked me to flip. I said ok, we going to do FS? They both said no. They even decline FIV. Then she put her head down and pretended to do a BBJ but it was her hand and lube (Like seriously? I realized they were not going to do anything else, so I just nut and left. She even rubbed a little on her lip to pretend she was using her mouth. LOL.

    Stay far away from this one. All lies. PM for additional details if you want.

  7. #22859
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Going to play Devil's Advocate on the deposit thing in general, not pertaining to anyone mentioned in your post. I never ask for a deposit, Unless you have absolutely nobody to vouch for you as a reference. And then it's $50. You got to understand where we are coming from too. I don't want to give my address to just any Joe Schmo who isn't even serious about meeting, just wants to whack off down the street. Trust me. There's more of those than you think. I much prefer a reference any day. But if not, a deposit, if not. No go.
    I definitely agree that there's a lot of weirdos out there and understand it's for the providers safety however its more likely that a girl who's asking for a deposit is a scammer. Too many times I've seen guys get burned and yes it may only be for a few dollars but it's the principal of it all.

    There should be a way where safety on both sides is addressed like if a deposit is required then it's done through an online website that holds the funds for 48 hours and it can only be released after confirmation on both sides that a date happened. Since deposits are used for safety this can be done via text exchange in which a room number or something proves that a deposit happened. Of course this doesn't change the bad apples from changing their ways but it hopefully will deter them enough that it will lower the amount of people they scam.

    I have seen plenty of providers and a majority are trustworthy when it comes to their intentions but let's call a spade a spade when someone doesn't even want to reach out to your references or FaceTime for verification.

  8. #22858
    Tried to see her tonight but bailed after a guy she claimed was her cousin left the connecting room as I was on my way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger86  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her as well and she isn't GFE everything covered she is attractive young and petite. Commutation was also good she's worth a shot imo.

  9. #22857

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info will have to try her. Any indication she's GFE at all?
    I've seen her as well and she isn't GFE everything covered she is attractive young and petite. Commutation was also good she's worth a shot imo.

  10. #22856
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I think she used to go by Redd or something. She told me but I don't remember. I recently saw her at a hotel in Comstock Park. Pictures accurate. She used to have a 419 # but I contacted her on the 616 # listed in your link. She's was pretty cool to talk to. I didn't try BJ, so I can't speak to skills there. We just talked for a bit before jumping into main course. She's super extra petite and fairly tight. I find her attractive. The only con was our meeting felt a little rushed. I think she was running behind meeting up with her friends a couple rooms down. Ss was 120.

    AR.
    Thanks for the info will have to try her. Any indication she's GFE at all?

  11. #22855
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is trying to recruit some new girls though. Not sure Facebook GR informed is the smartest place to openly recruit escorts.
    Being that high profile is absolutely going to get her whole racket busted. It's trying to be too big and too organized.

  12. #22854

    Lisa Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by KwaiMaster  [View Original Post]
    Same as always a bait and swap. Avoid if your smart.
    Looks like she is trying to recruit some new girls though. Not sure Facebook GR informed is the smartest place to openly recruit escorts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8781.jpg‎  

  13. #22853

    Mami not Tiny!

    Sorry fellas yeah to clear things up, I was talking about SW that goes by Mami. I heard she was back at your local all inclusive resort, not Tiny! Though I am hoping to try out her BJ skills, she's sexy enough to make a drive for.

  14. #22852
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you meant "the county resort" but there's a new STG ad up this morning (still outcall / carplay apparently, tho):

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/351079908137

    -ODB.
    Sorry that was confusing, he was talking about a SW that goes by the name mami. She must be back in there.

  15. #22851

    Tiny Digits?

    Her ad doesn't have any digits to contact her. Can anyone please help me out with her contact information? Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape