Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 31844
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29519
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    She's been known by many names over the years. Mechelle, Alleigh or something like that and many more. 1st picture is highly doctored, rest are her but old, started out with good service anything on table and reviews then mixed reviews, mostly sub-par has been known to have pimp / bf / handler / plug. But who knows she may have improved now since she is the "Greek Goddess".

  2. #29518

    Goddess Experience


  3. #29517

    Update on this

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyConnoisseu  [View Original Post]
    So, want to start off by saying I'm a bit of a bleeding heart, so I end up feeling kinda sorry for people. But I suppose it's people like me that these gals look to for a quick cash and dash kind of deal. I think I learned my lesson from here on out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/422992308755

    Chelsea she calls herself, and I have only had the displeasure of seeing her one time. The one time was nice, a qv BBBJ cim. That was before Christmas, that very same week, she contacted me asking me to give her some money for her bus ride home for personal family issues. The fact she was only asking for 30 wasn't to bad, and I had something to spare, and so I gave her the requested amount with her saying she'll discount the next time I come for a visit. Start of the year she contacts me again asking for more money saying she needed to pay her roommate about 60 bucks for the room. Again, I comply cause I'm to busy and she once again says she'll discount with the prior amount. However, the last 5 days now I've tried to get in contact with her and to collect on that favor. Lo and behold, she's up and ignored me for the last 5 days. Opted to try one more time today, but she's ignored me. So word to the wise, don't ever give out money to these types. I dunno if it's just me, but watch out in case she starts trying to ask for handout from others who's visited her.
    Funny enough, after I post this I get a reply from her a later LOL. She ended up honoring the agreement and the money I dropped into her, and I would like it if this prior post was deleted please.

  4. #29516
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyConnoisseu  [View Original Post]
    So, want to start off by saying I'm a bit of a bleeding heart, so I end up feeling kinda sorry for people. But I suppose it's people like me that these gals look to for a quick cash and dash kind of deal. I think I learned my lesson from here on out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/422992308755

    Chelsea she calls herself, and I have only had the displeasure of seeing her one time. The one time was nice, a qv BBBJ cim. That was before Christmas, that very same week, she contacted me asking me to give her some money for her bus ride home for personal family issues. The fact she was only asking for 30 wasn't to bad, and I had something to spare, and so I gave her the requested amount with her saying she'll discount the next time I come for a visit. Start of the year she contacts me again asking for more money saying she needed to pay her roommate about 60 bucks for the room. Again, I comply cause I'm to busy and she once again says she'll discount with the prior amount. However, the last 5 days now I've tried to get in contact with her and to collect on that favor. Lo and behold, she's up and ignored me for the last 5 days. Opted to try one more time today, but she's ignored me. So word to the wise, don't ever give out money to these types. I dunno if it's just me, but watch out in case she starts trying to ask for handout from others who's visited her.
    Why in the world would you just give her money? Because you're too busy? Can I have some money to pay my roommate too? Sorry, for the snark, but you had to know you were just flushing your money down the drain.

  5. #29515

    Nicole

    I'm just not super lucky when it comes to these gals sadly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...e/382798737539

    Her name is Nicole and I had one of the more irritating visits I think I've had in a long time. Contacted her, fairly simple and easy to set up. Got there, kinda seedy place for sure, felt like the kind of place I shouldn't go, but JR was excited for the most part so I opted to stay. Took a few minutes for her to get set up she says. The moment I get to the floor she indicated I'm not happy about the smell. Weed and smoke, two of the worst things I hate more then anything when it comes to this kind of activity, so I'm already contemplating turning around, but I trudge on just to see for myself. I get to the room and I'm already rather displeased with how she looks. Her photos have her on the more heavy set side, but she's even larger now compared to her photo's.

    We get into the room cause maybe she's decent, but that was quickly dashed when she gets the money and isn't being very attentive nor nice for the most part. I expect some levels of gruffness from these gals, but it always seem to be the more heavy girls who seem to have attitude problems. I try to initiate some pleasant conversation with her to try to get her to lighten up a little, but she's not really having it and spends more of her time on her phone in contact with another guy who is currently in the parking lot apparently. This is already annoying to me on account that I have no doubt she's going to try to rush through this. Even more so cause she told him she was going to be done in "less then 10 minutes".

    Lo and behold, when she finally gets her face out of her phone long enough to do the stuff I've paid her to do, the BJ is covered, already a bad sign, and the BJ itself is so lackluster that JR wasn't even reacting to it. She does this for what is less then 2 minutes of time and she's asks if I want to be on top. I'm a little confused because my body isn't even close to in the mood, but I just say sure. I try to give it a couple of tugs to get myself even partially to full mast, but no, the little guy is as droopy as a weeping willow and isn't having any of this nonsense.

    Well she was right about the "less then 10 minutes" part, cause I don't think I was even in that room for 8. I get dressed again, very irritated as she's already back on her phone texting who knows who and I bid her a small "have a good day" cause I try to be kind even in the face of all those issues. However, this is where I'm going to say be careful, but I think she was texting someone outside the room, cause I walk out the room and take ten steps before some black guy comes around the corner at the end of the hall and making his way down the hallway. I've gone from irritated to just straight mad at that point, and frankly, I was hella ready to tussle. Thankfully I keep a piece on my in such occasions, and he saw I was reaching into my pocket a with what I assume was a very. Upset look to my face, cause he kinda stopped dead and turned right back around. Though he peeked back around the corner and says "You a scary mother fucker with all the black on man. ".

    I don't know what kind of a smile I had on my face at that point, but I simply say to him in response "Is that so. " and keep walking toward him. He ducks back out of sight and I leave the building unhindered. I simply go to get a burger, about 120 lighter, but with a lesson learned. I seem to have nothing but bad luck with the larger women.

    Maybe this was simply a bad day, but visit at your own risk. Also, she had a smell down below that did not appeal in the slightest.

  6. #29514

    Best BBW These Days?

    I would like to hear recommendations on any pretty BBW providers these days, preferably over 40. (Don't get me started on the ones that filter their photos like crazy, and then they turn out to look like a road accident.).

    For example, if anyone remembers Brooke from a couple of years ago (out of the game now), I liked her a lot.

    Thanks!

  7. #29513
    So, want to start off by saying I'm a bit of a bleeding heart, so I end up feeling kinda sorry for people. But I suppose it's people like me that these gals look to for a quick cash and dash kind of deal. I think I learned my lesson from here on out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/422992308755

    Chelsea she calls herself, and I have only had the displeasure of seeing her one time. The one time was nice, a qv BBBJ cim. That was before Christmas, that very same week, she contacted me asking me to give her some money for her bus ride home for personal family issues. The fact she was only asking for 30 wasn't to bad, and I had something to spare, and so I gave her the requested amount with her saying she'll discount the next time I come for a visit. Start of the year she contacts me again asking for more money saying she needed to pay her roommate about 60 bucks for the room. Again, I comply cause I'm to busy and she once again says she'll discount with the prior amount. However, the last 5 days now I've tried to get in contact with her and to collect on that favor. Lo and behold, she's up and ignored me for the last 5 days. Opted to try one more time today, but she's ignored me. So word to the wise, don't ever give out money to these types. I dunno if it's just me, but watch out in case she starts trying to ask for handout from others who's visited her.

  8. #29512

    34 XX Percy Priest Dr

    I will be in Nashville in a few weeks for a business trip and I was doing some research. I came across this address on a lot of ads for Latinas on listcrawler. It seems like it's an address to a motel. I was wondering if any of you have tried the services here. Is it any good? Cost? Safe? Scam?

    Also, I'm actually looking for a very curvy white provider with huge canons that won't break the bank. If any of you have any recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it. I would be willing to trade some information in California if you're interested.

  9. #29511

    Gianna Bellisa is back guy!

    Fellow gentlemen the and only latina sensation Gianna Bellisa is back in town. She actually lives here now. She is looking for her old regs and new gentlemen. Some of you who remember back in the day know she got into the dream well and aimed to please when she was in the downtown area. She was open to share her info 615[Deleted by Admin]135. She is on lc as well.

    Enjoy,

    Darkknight out.

  10. #29510

    Different Lacey

    Until I saw the pics, I thought you were talking about the Lacey that used go by Alaska. I was lucky to see her before she took off for a couple months. Unfortunately she was only doing backrubs with level 1 when I saw her. But she did put on a show getting undressed. And the flip was amazing. Especially with the dirty talk and ear nibbling. She did allow some roaming and light kissing. I can hardly wait for her return in February. Hopefully she'll offer L2 and L3 again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    I have always seen her post for quite awhile and always wanted to pull the tigger, but never did cause for the longest and still am a anti-CBJ / CFS mafia LOL.

    I sent some text and she replied back quickly with details. I ask "what does that ass look like from behind" and she sent a photo and I was sold.

  11. #29509

    Talked about UTRs

    Well I guess the two new heavily discussed UTR Milfs have decided to run a winter special, since they have been so heavily discussed, so you all can decide for yourselves which parts of what you have heard on here is true or not or whether it's worth it or not. Different strokes for different folks. Reach out if interested.

  12. #29508

    UTR / south of Nashville?

    Looking for someone that's outside Nashville to the south maybe west outside. I'm feeling done with going down to Huntsville. Not looking for five star looking for some semi regular head relief for my headaches. Preferably uncovered and a cheaper rate. PMs open TIA. I know it's asking a lot or something that might not be there.

  13. #29507
    Quote Originally Posted by NashGuy77  [View Original Post]
    It's Jaz the Puerto Rican lady maybe early mid 40's. She's safe and low priced and gets the job done. She is easy to find on stg or LC.
    I saw her in the boro, everything was covered. But she was okay. She was like "I never ever ever do BBBJ" is that true? She is in Baltimore now?

  14. #29506
    Quote Originally Posted by MaskRider2000  [View Original Post]
    Hey Nashguy, who is the regular you seeing. Can you share her info? Pm is fine.
    It's Jaz the Puerto Rican lady maybe early mid 40's. She's safe and low priced and gets the job done. She is easy to find on stg or LC.

  15. #29505

    Sexy Redd PHAT soft ass

    Here's some more photos I have found. She goes by sexy redd I see her sometimes if I'm in the mood and can get over the whole covered service.

    Pro: young, PHAT ASS, VERY soft skin, soft set of tittes, very sloppy CBJ (I would busted under a min if it was BBBJ! And somehow she use no lube but one of the wettest pussy ever, can take a hard pounding most of the time.

    Con: Covered service.

    Last time I've seen her she didn't let me mount on top of that ass and grab her by the shoulder to pound her ass out. Ended up knee doggy, but push her back down to hard as I was trying to do deep LOL.

    Would recommend pretty good considering rates and service.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178874334
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7782.jpeg‎   IMG_7778.jpg‎   IMG_7781.jpeg‎   IMG_7777.jpg‎   IMG_7780.jpeg‎  

    IMG_7779.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape