Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 658 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9671
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I put up a post and within hours ...
    Simply because to remind the new and old members that you're a useless piece of shit. Need me to say more?

  2. #9670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    PaulRew

    You, good people, probably noticed how PaulRew was lecturing Nrlmus on the Agencies thread regarding his (Nrlmus's) inferior knowledge of Korean agencies and providers in the Boston area. In case some of you don't know it yet — PaulRew and BillyBaloney is the same retarded imbecile who didn't touch pussy for months / years. You may also remember him as Jack617. That's one sad motherfucker.

  3. #9669

    Perfect and predictable

    I put up a post and within hours my 3 little puppets Andir, TrannyFuckerMattis and Hans (Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest) respond on que. Hans, I will say that this made me sincerely laugh:

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    I'm not retarded
    Oh, question for Cheezefist, are you still being refused service at many of the Waltham spots? IYKYK.

  4. #9668
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Moving forward if you are having trouble with big words just send a PM. I will help you.
    Funny, coming from a derelict of an IQ of one. And, if you don't know what label that IQ score is, feel free to look it up. Or, just send a PM. I will help you as well.

    Next time, try to write your rants yourself instead of having the Caregiver at your nursing home write it for you.

  5. #9667
    That's actually the word wiseass used when gathering other members reports. That's why I typed that. He did a lot of it.
    seesh man try and be a decent person I speak 3 languages and do read on my spare time. I'm not retarded

  6. #9666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    The good news is I am here
    LOL! There is more to the word "consolidation" than just uniting certain items or concepts. For example, it also refers to the process of making something stronger or transforming it into the different state. Thus, short-term memory is being transformed into long-term memory through the cellular and molecular mechanisms termed memory consolidation. See, Billy, that's your old problem — you for some not quite obvious reason think that you are more than a typical know-little suburban redneck. But you are wrong. Very sad.

  7. #9665

    Actual consolidating

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Idk if its him? If its not* I apologize. Consolidating other members reports tells me it might be him.
    Hans, you are obviously a short bus rider and not too bright. I assume you and JohnGlobal are probably real life retarded bros. The good news is I am here to help!

    So, you did not "consolidate" other members reports to reach a conclusion. What you did was review other members reports. Consolidate is something different.

    So, consolidate means to merge. If two companies come together they have consolidated or merged.

    Let's give some examples that a dimwit like you can understand.

    When A2 took the posts of TwoQplusTwoQ and listed them under Fuhgetaboudit's handle he consolidated or merged them.

    When A2 took the posts of Activeman and listed them under Mattis's WongMichael handle he consolidated or merged them.

    When A2 took the posts of NewbieStyle's and listed them under Andirs's Cheezefist handle and then rolled both of those into OlGary's handle he consolidated or merged them.

    Hope this helps. Moving forward if you are having trouble with big words just send a PM. I will help you.

  8. #9664
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Idk if its him? If its not* I apologize. Consolidating other members reports tells me it might be him.
    That's him, Hans. The idiot can not control himself — he just started a fight with CamelToe Guy on regular massage thread. LOL!

  9. #9663

    Consolidating

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey dumbass, previously known as Wiseass. Still capitalizing random words? Do you have a baby carrot-sized pee pee for a dick? It's likely the case if Anna didn't feel tight to you. Sad.
    Idk if its him? If its not* I apologize. Consolidating other members reports tells me it might be him.

  10. #9662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Dumbass and his micropenis

    Quote Originally Posted by DonBarzini  [View Original Post]
    Tight Pussy?
    Hey dumbass, previously known as Wiseass. Still capitalizing random words? Do you have a baby carrot-sized pee pee for a dick? It's likely the case if Anna didn't feel tight to you. Sad.

  11. #9661
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo456  [View Original Post]
    That's why you always have to use a burner phone number.

    They included two videos also.

    This is the second time in all of my years in the hobby I had a threat like this.
    Thank you sanctuary city If we had ICE these people would be gone.

  12. #9660

    Same threats about wasting their girls time

    That's why you always have to use a burner phone number.

    They included two videos also.

    This is the second time in all of my years in the hobby I had a threat like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Puckhead72  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a good way to drum up business. I get them sporadically from MS13 gangs. Usually with some graphic pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2024-12-31-10-41-49-405_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg‎  

  13. #9659
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    This person tried to call as well, didn't answer. Would've loved to. But that would've made it worse. Good bye, Jose.
    Seems like a good way to drum up business. I get them sporadically from MS13 gangs. Usually with some graphic pic.

  14. #9658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Dumbass returns

    Quote Originally Posted by DonBarzini  [View Original Post]
    Stopped back in before Christmas. Place has a name now, "Healing Hands Massage", a phone number, and business cards. Only one MT was there at that time, but I did pop in late, after 9 pm, before closing. MT said her name was Yuyu, pretty face, looked in her 30's, and OK body. Same as before, massage and HJ finish. I just wouldn't call it a "Standard HJ" finish. When Yuyu finished the massage, there was no flip with pillow. She pulled my legs apart to spread eagle position. Then she got up on the table, sat at the end with her legs spreadeagled, and pulled my legs over her legs. So there I am face-down, spreadeagled with my legs resting on her legs, and my hips elevated, providing easy access for her to perform the HJ. Her technique was slow, both hands, and light pressure. Definitely a good experience.
    Nice story, fuckface (AKA Wiseass). It's not BS, it's a fantasy-enhanced description of reality, right?

  15. #9657
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    This belongs on Massholes section.

    Move your argument to there.
    I think it was a joke.

    BTW I've been threatened with banishment for "discouraging others from posting" for far less than this. As in, not discouraging others from posting. I guess the mod is taking a well-earned day off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape