Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 40444
-
01-15-25 11:22 #39844Senior Member

Posts: 1033Yup. Once in a blue moon Ula would pop back in. Too bad she's not there all the time.
Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 00:31 #39843Senior Member

Posts: 1638Vanilla
I think it's Hannah and Kylie.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 19:06 #39842Senior Member

Posts: 573Massage inside Tattoo Shop on Ena Road Waikiki
I was walking over from Hilton cutting through Ena road just past Ala Moana Blvd. And saw a sign for massage and all I saw was the inside of a large tattoo shop. Looks like maybe back room or they just do it in the open. Did not want to walk in and ask, kind of strange and not comfortable for me.
Anyone ever try this place?
-
01-14-25 18:20 #39841Senior Member

Posts: 1143Another in CS
Anyone know what unit this one is? https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therape.../23366055.html.
-
01-14-25 17:50 #39840Senior Member

Posts: 1143Century Square
Which unit is this in? Every place I know if is level one except when Mirage rents out a room to an independent.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23369777.html
-
01-12-25 12:14 #39839Senior Member

Posts: 274Older viet
Stay away from here inside is a dump.
Originally Posted by HardAina
[View Original Post]
Older women in there are bitches.
I walked out.
-
01-12-25 10:45 #39838Senior Member

Posts: 1453Bella
Bella in this ad has a very nice ass and also does a very nice massage.
Originally Posted by RyanH808
[View Original Post]
I saw her years ago at Century Center.
-
01-12-25 01:08 #39837Senior Member

Posts: 306Ad
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23361355.html
I think this is the ad.
Originally Posted by HardAina
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 01:04 #39836Senior Member

Posts: 1407I still can't believe a place like this with no shower. I want to check out Bena. I heard Lilly not work there anymore.
Originally Posted by KukuiStreet
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 20:40 #39835Senior Member

Posts: 573Old 7&7 Spa on Waialae Ave
I am seeing a lot of ads last several months different women working from the old 7&7 Spa on Waialae avenue. Few years ago, they had a makeshift shower in a back, outside room. Now they say no shower available. I will not use a MP w / o a shower. I like to be squeaky clean, and that also means the gals are working on their hygiene. Anyhow, Some of ads look pretty hot, just wondering.
-
01-11-25 06:18 #39834Senior Member

Posts: 306Rainbow Massage at Kings
Still unknown if this place offers the good stuffs. Anybody tried?
-
01-08-25 19:53 #39833Senior Member

Posts: 298Seems like they're waiting for you: https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23364936.html.
Originally Posted by Ninja808
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 19:44 #39832Senior Member

Posts: 101Ass
To all my ass men, who has the nicest ass that is a current provider? I will start, haven't been out much in a while but I saw jordans ass and thought that thing was beautiful!!
-
01-05-25 16:32 #39831Senior Member

Posts: 45Try private delights and list crawler 100% accurate and plenty girls to choose from and tyrst link.
Originally Posted by Bocephious
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 16:29 #39830Senior Member

Posts: 45Expensive and not worth the money, older Asian women.
Originally Posted by HardAina
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






