Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 40444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033
    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    I think it's Hannah and Kylie.
    Yup. Once in a blue moon Ula would pop back in. Too bad she's not there all the time.

  2. #39843

    Vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what unit this one is? https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therape.../23366055.html.
    I think it's Hannah and Kylie.

  3. #39842

    Massage inside Tattoo Shop on Ena Road Waikiki

    I was walking over from Hilton cutting through Ena road just past Ala Moana Blvd. And saw a sign for massage and all I saw was the inside of a large tattoo shop. Looks like maybe back room or they just do it in the open. Did not want to walk in and ask, kind of strange and not comfortable for me.

    Anyone ever try this place?

  4. #39841

    Another in CS

    Anyone know what unit this one is? https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therape.../23366055.html.

  5. #39840

    Century Square

    Which unit is this in? Every place I know if is level one except when Mirage rents out a room to an independent.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23369777.html

  6. #39839

    Older viet

    Quote Originally Posted by HardAina  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from here inside is a dump.

    Older women in there are bitches.

    I walked out.

  7. #39838

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    Seems like they're waiting for you: https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23364936.html.
    Bella in this ad has a very nice ass and also does a very nice massage.

    I saw her years ago at Century Center.

  8. #39837

    Ad

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23361355.html

    I think this is the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardAina  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few Bedpage ads in the past, and can see it near the Ala Moana parking lot.

    Anyone tried this place? AMP? Good girls?

  9. #39836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing a lot of ads last several months different women working from the old 7&7 Spa on Waialae avenue. Few years ago, they had a makeshift shower in a back, outside room. Now they say no shower available. I will not use a MP w / o a shower. I like to be squeaky clean, and that also means the gals are working on their hygiene. Anyhow, Some of ads look pretty hot, just wondering.
    I still can't believe a place like this with no shower. I want to check out Bena. I heard Lilly not work there anymore.

  10. #39835

    Old 7&7 Spa on Waialae Ave

    I am seeing a lot of ads last several months different women working from the old 7&7 Spa on Waialae avenue. Few years ago, they had a makeshift shower in a back, outside room. Now they say no shower available. I will not use a MP w / o a shower. I like to be squeaky clean, and that also means the gals are working on their hygiene. Anyhow, Some of ads look pretty hot, just wondering.

  11. #39834

    Rainbow Massage at Kings

    Still unknown if this place offers the good stuffs. Anybody tried?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 348s.jpg‎  

  12. #39833
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja808  [View Original Post]
    To all my ass men, who has the nicest ass that is a current provider? I will start, haven't been out much in a while but I saw jordans ass and thought that thing was beautiful!!
    Seems like they're waiting for you: https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23364936.html.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4f5418cc05c977aa2914c2d8f93ce8d8.jpg‎  

  13. #39832

    Ass

    To all my ass men, who has the nicest ass that is a current provider? I will start, haven't been out much in a while but I saw jordans ass and thought that thing was beautiful!!

  14. #39831
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephious  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the right place or not, but here goes. Coming to Oahu in a week or so and decided to do a bit of research for some extra fun while here. Found this posting and was intrigued. I know that the photos aren't who is going to be there, but are the rates accurate, or is there going to be an upset once there. Get similar posts around where I live and most of the time no matter what is advertised the women are almost always Hispanic, so I'm just looking for a change.

    If there are any obvious options I'm missing, please let me know.

    https://callescort.org/503-647-3530
    Try private delights and list crawler 100% accurate and plenty girls to choose from and tyrst link.

  15. #39830
    Quote Originally Posted by HardAina  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few Bedpage ads in the past, and can see it near the Ala Moana parking lot.

    Anyone tried this place? AMP? Good girls?
    Expensive and not worth the money, older Asian women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape