Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 11033
-
01-11-25 20:37 #9398Senior Member

Posts: 92I felt generous
Yep, she seems very disconnected from the whole ordeal, not even in the sense "I'm just doing it for the money", more like she's very organized in pimping herself, her own pussy and mouth belong to someone else and act of their own accord.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
I felt generous in the rating just because she was not a druggie and I liked her body and pussy a lot.
-
01-11-25 17:41 #9397Senior Member

Posts: 157Generous
You were generous with the 6/10 hahahah. I saw her when she started in Olympia and damn. Her BBBJ was amazing. Sloppy, went all for it and dayum. For the price of admission, great. After her break, decided to see her again and she was annoying, super talkative said she didn't do BBBJ but will do it only this time and had the same experience spitting something even when I was freshly shaved and no hairs. Like dude, are you serious?
Originally Posted by WalterOne23
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 14:39 #9396Senior Member

Posts: 49Need to try setting something up. Her tits look fantastic but expect something isn't what it seems. I did notice she is on Tryst as Sophie Windsor.
Originally Posted by RobertoRoboto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 13:05 #9395Senior Member

Posts: 92Jdunn
TL; DR.
Smoking hot body but super mechanical. 6/10.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../jdunn.605022/
About the level of chemistry you can have with a Teflon frying pan. She asked the about the order and the details of every single activity. Not sure if she had a boring day that day, but sure it became for me as well.
Attitude was okay, I think she is a nice girl, comms were quite slow at the beginning. She has a 9-5 and is a serious girl, no drugs, her incall in Auburn is an apartment, totally empty apart from an inflatable queen bed. No kissing nor GFE. Anal YMMV, not for me. BBBJ and daty were +. 3 each, which I mean charging for it and also getting an orgasm from my licking doesn't seem fair.
But oh boy her clit was massive, I loved sucking on it! And her boobs are C naturals, very soft and kissable. Her pussy was stretched well and felt tight through the condom, I didn't last long.
There's lots of female material to enjoy, but her starfish demeanor was underwhelming.
She seems open to some fetishes, I didn't inquire, and she seemed a bit of a germophobe, having to stop the BBBJ three times to spit the saliva on a piece of paper "so that it doesn't get to her throat". Even if she was open to bare FS in the past, and yesterday she said no, I'd be very surprised if that is even remotely an option.
I won't repeat.
-
01-11-25 05:38 #9394Senior Member

Posts: 448Haven't seen her but would be interested. I believe she's out of town. I remember seeing that posted somewhere, I think tryst.
Originally Posted by ManOfSteel01
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 22:21 #9393Senior Member

Posts: 157Any ideas
Is KKVC still providing?
-
01-10-25 00:27 #9392Senior Member

Posts: 36Pornstars on the other board
Only ones I've seen are Brenna Sparks & Sukisinxx both want 12 for the hour and look to be full safety.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 19:02 #9391Senior Member

Posts: 97Pornstars
Any pornstars on tna which you can share?
-
01-09-25 16:12 #9390Senior Member

Posts: 170Her account shows that was active today, she has posted this week.
Originally Posted by ManOfSteel01
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 17:11 #9389Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info?
Anyone have any info on Johanna Potente? I've always been curious and even tried to see her but she went radio silent. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't want to discuss publicly. Thanks!
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...umpet.2951656/
-
01-08-25 10:12 #9388Senior Member

Posts: 229Slim Pickins
The GPS sites just seems to get worse and worse. There is no good quality out there now for a solid GFE or rates are way too high. It may just be a slot time of year but damn.
Any recommendations would be appreciated. Even from other sites (I tent to shy away from due to fake profiles, deposits or druggies).
-
01-07-25 23:10 #9387Banned Member

Posts: 23Drug addicts typically live in drug houses LOL!
Originally Posted by Cdude2
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 17:49 #9386Senior Member

Posts: 2184+1 on this. My time is important to me, I make it a point to be on time (usually early) so I expect the same as a common curtesy.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 17:49 #9385Senior Member

Posts: 252Allie
I saw her a few weeks ago. She was a bit hard to meet, I have tried to connect several times after and she either does not respond or it is hours past my availability.
Originally Posted by Whiskey97
[View Original Post]
She was living in a drug house I would say. Came out to get picked up. She is more worn than her photos, but they are probably her a few years ago.
I believe only car dates and bng. I would say worth it if you can meet up with her, but tough to meet with.
-
01-07-25 09:21 #9384Senior Member

Posts: 906On time
My rule is that if they are five minutes late without communications the meeting is canceled.
Originally Posted by FortySomeone
[View Original Post]
If they are in good communications with me and courteous they can be up to fifteen minutes late. Waiting longer is always at my choice.
Nobody has the time to wait around, especially if you are paying someone. For myself I would put up with modestly ridiculous prices if the girl were always on time and never flaked out.












Reply With Quote





