Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 735 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 11021
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9386
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoRoboto1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...evixen.558571/

    Anyone with Intel about this girl? Her body seems ridiculous!
    Need to try setting something up. Her tits look fantastic but expect something isn't what it seems. I did notice she is on Tryst as Sophie Windsor.

  2. #9385

    Jdunn

    TL; DR.

    Smoking hot body but super mechanical. 6/10.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../jdunn.605022/

    About the level of chemistry you can have with a Teflon frying pan. She asked the about the order and the details of every single activity. Not sure if she had a boring day that day, but sure it became for me as well.

    Attitude was okay, I think she is a nice girl, comms were quite slow at the beginning. She has a 9-5 and is a serious girl, no drugs, her incall in Auburn is an apartment, totally empty apart from an inflatable queen bed. No kissing nor GFE. Anal YMMV, not for me. BBBJ and daty were +. 3 each, which I mean charging for it and also getting an orgasm from my licking doesn't seem fair.

    But oh boy her clit was massive, I loved sucking on it! And her boobs are C naturals, very soft and kissable. Her pussy was stretched well and felt tight through the condom, I didn't last long.

    There's lots of female material to enjoy, but her starfish demeanor was underwhelming.

    She seems open to some fetishes, I didn't inquire, and she seemed a bit of a germophobe, having to stop the BBBJ three times to spit the saliva on a piece of paper "so that it doesn't get to her throat". Even if she was open to bare FS in the past, and yesterday she said no, I'd be very surprised if that is even remotely an option.

    I won't repeat.

  3. #9384
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSteel01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Johanna Potente? I've always been curious and even tried to see her but she went radio silent. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't want to discuss publicly. Thanks!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...umpet.2951656/
    Haven't seen her but would be interested. I believe she's out of town. I remember seeing that posted somewhere, I think tryst.

  4. #9383

    Any ideas

    Is KKVC still providing?

  5. #9382

    Pornstars on the other board

    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    Any pornstars on tna which you can share?
    Only ones I've seen are Brenna Sparks & Sukisinxx both want 12 for the hour and look to be full safety.

  6. #9381

    Pornstars

    Any pornstars on tna which you can share?

  7. #9380
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSteel01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Johanna Potente?
    Her account shows that was active today, she has posted this week.

  8. #9379

    Any info?

    Anyone have any info on Johanna Potente? I've always been curious and even tried to see her but she went radio silent. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't want to discuss publicly. Thanks!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...umpet.2951656/

  9. #9378

    Slim Pickins

    The GPS sites just seems to get worse and worse. There is no good quality out there now for a solid GFE or rates are way too high. It may just be a slot time of year but damn.

    Any recommendations would be appreciated. Even from other sites (I tent to shy away from due to fake profiles, deposits or druggies).

  10. #9377
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdude2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. She was a bit hard to meet, I have tried to connect several times after and she either does not respond or it is hours past my availability.

    She was living in a drug house I would say. Came out to get picked up. She is more worn than her photos, but they are probably her a few years ago.

    I believe only car dates and bng. I would say worth it if you can meet up with her, but tough to meet with.
    Drug addicts typically live in drug houses LOL!

  11. #9376
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    My rule is that if they are five minutes late without communications the meeting is canceled.

    If they are in good communications with me and courteous they can be up to fifteen minutes late. Waiting longer is always at my choice.

    Nobody has the time to wait around, especially if you are paying someone. For myself I would put up with modestly ridiculous prices if the girl were always on time and never flaked out.
    +1 on this. My time is important to me, I make it a point to be on time (usually early) so I expect the same as a common curtesy.

  12. #9375

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey97  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    Doesn't look awful in the photos but they can be deceiving.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...r/916182091608
    I saw her a few weeks ago. She was a bit hard to meet, I have tried to connect several times after and she either does not respond or it is hours past my availability.

    She was living in a drug house I would say. Came out to get picked up. She is more worn than her photos, but they are probably her a few years ago.

    I believe only car dates and bng. I would say worth it if you can meet up with her, but tough to meet with.

  13. #9374

    On time

    Quote Originally Posted by FortySomeone  [View Original Post]
    You're buying a block of time and you're buying a set time. I would've left 45 minutes is too long especially waiting in downtown.
    My rule is that if they are five minutes late without communications the meeting is canceled.

    If they are in good communications with me and courteous they can be up to fifteen minutes late. Waiting longer is always at my choice.

    Nobody has the time to wait around, especially if you are paying someone. For myself I would put up with modestly ridiculous prices if the girl were always on time and never flaked out.

  14. #9373

    Ebb

    Quote Originally Posted by FortySomeone  [View Original Post]
    You're buying a block of time and you're buying a set time. I would've left 45 minutes is too long especially waiting in downtown.
    About ten years ago, she pulled the same shit with me. I never got to see her because I gave up and drove home. It was downtown at 10 pm, many texts were exchanged and it took me way too long to conclude that she had no manners at all. Her behavior was absolute crap. For that reason, despite temptations to try again, I will never, never pay her a cent.

    That stupid tattoo on her breast is another major disappointment. Just tragic!

  15. #9372
    Quote Originally Posted by FortySomeone  [View Original Post]
    You're buying a block of time and you're buying a set time. I would've left 45 minutes is too long especially waiting in downtown.
    Agreed. Waiting an extended period of time has always been a bad omen. Over the years I think I've been asked to wait about 8-10 times (Lana Love comes to mind pushing me out at least 90 minutes) and all of those appointments left something to be desired. Some were decent to good, some were bad, but none were incredible. I've never bailed on an appointment, but it's probably the wise move on those occasions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape