Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 1172 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 26379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23814

    Anyone try this one?

    I see the ad consistently for months but it seems sparse of information.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/181359416

  2. #23813
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Jana is still way better than Rain LOL!
    I saw Jana back in November. I had been wanting to sample for a while based on her pics and reviews on the oThER site. Mostly wanted to hit it raw. She was a couple hours late and pretty run down / skinny / smelly. I wrapped up, nutted quick and then (nicely) kicked her out LOL.

  3. #23812
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Working girls would starve without married men!
    She's posting nearly daily!! Someone must be seeing her!! Yet, no reviews!

  4. #23811
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this past summer, a few weeks later shit hit the fan with her apartment and the news stations, it was the fallout from the Rayna situation.

    My opinion, you could do a lot better for what her prices are. She doesn't look anything like her pictures anymore and she walks kinda hunch back.
    Jana is still way better than Rain LOL!

  5. #23810

    Heidi

    Outcalls only. Was my go to for several years, until about 1 1/2 years ago. Both of had separate circumstances. By her latest posting she has gain a bit of weight. Other than that she is the best GF service in the area.

  6. #23809

    Nope

    I'm not going to torture my little Jr by making him see a fat chick with missing teeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim7070  [View Original Post]
    You'll find her under Rain. My experience is that she's reliable and drama free, no hassling or up charge. Be aware that another user said that she's been reported before for cash and dash so that's a possibility. I asked her about it but of course it was denied.

    Her prices are above what her looks are like, but the prices are fair considering the services delivered without trouble.

    Good luck out there.

  7. #23808
    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jana recently? She and Rayna flaked on me right before Rayna went down and I've wanted to see her since. A little nervous about an outcall for a first visit, she says she Ubers but I don't trust them. PM me if you want.
    I saw her this past summer, a few weeks later shit hit the fan with her apartment and the news stations, it was the fallout from the Rayna situation.

    My opinion, you could do a lot better for what her prices are. She doesn't look anything like her pictures anymore and she walks kinda hunch back.

  8. #23807
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    That is Heidi anyone have new digits? Dm.
    Her real number digits are still good. But the digits in the ad also work.

  9. #23806

    Jana

    Anyone seen Jana recently? She and Rayna flaked on me right before Rayna went down and I've wanted to see her since. A little nervous about an outcall for a first visit, she says she Ubers but I don't trust them. PM me if you want.

  10. #23805

    Chat but no visit

    Trying to have a new one tonight so been chatting with several.

    This one seems whacked in the head so not going to risk having her over. Pretty sure she's also on them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/408661251951

    This one is so slow to respond and I have a feeling she's got that GPS or a clock watcher so have to cut her loose. Still trying to nail one down tonight before I have to crash.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/296108314883

  11. #23804

    Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Can she be found on Skip the games? She have incall and her prices are decent? Thanks. Dave.
    You'll find her under Rain. My experience is that she's reliable and drama free, no hassling or up charge. Be aware that another user said that she's been reported before for cash and dash so that's a possibility. I asked her about it but of course it was denied.

    Her prices are above what her looks are like, but the prices are fair considering the services delivered without trouble.

    Good luck out there.

  12. #23803

    Mindy

    Can she be found on Skip the games? She have incall and her prices are decent? Thanks. Dave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim7070  [View Original Post]
    2nd visit with Mindy. Same enthusiasm and quality service as the first time. BBFS was obviously available without an upcharge however I did not participate. If you give her some attention I believe the menu is then wide open. Few more nights left and still haven't sampled any other talent from around here. Rayna's old partner is tempting but for some reason the conversations just are odd. As though I question if it's her I'm communicating with.

    I'd prefer a smaller more spinner type before I head out. Any suggestions? I easily back out if the red flags even slightly appear so that creates a difficulty in finalizing plans.

  13. #23802

    Mindy

    2nd visit with Mindy. Same enthusiasm and quality service as the first time. BBFS was obviously available without an upcharge however I did not participate. If you give her some attention I believe the menu is then wide open. Few more nights left and still haven't sampled any other talent from around here. Rayna's old partner is tempting but for some reason the conversations just are odd. As though I question if it's her I'm communicating with.

    I'd prefer a smaller more spinner type before I head out. Any suggestions? I easily back out if the red flags even slightly appear so that creates a difficulty in finalizing plans.

  14. #23801

    Mailbox Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    If I haven't responded to your PM it's because your mailbox is full.
    Just cleared mailbox. Initial message.

    UTR interested in a Gb.

    I have been seeing a UTR for about 6 months. She's interested in a gangbang. She's pretty good looking in her in thirties. Pm for details.

    Tentative date is 01/11/2024 if enough people sign up otherwise we'll do it on 01/18/2024.

    Pm for details.

  15. #23800

    Mail box if full

    If I haven't responded to your PM it's because your mailbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape