Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 670 1170 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 26353
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23818
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    I know inflation and all, but she used to charge 120 not too long ago.
    Since she's in an area where not too many women post on STG / them, probably getting away with that rate. Perhaps she may be open to negotiation?

  2. #23817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Looks OK to me, just a bit thick. Really prefer them smaller. But $220?
    I know inflation and all, but she used to charge 120 not too long ago.

  3. #23816

    By the pound?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    I agree on Carolyn not much to look at but seems to be a safe location and she's relatively sane.
    Looks OK to me, just a bit thick. Really prefer them smaller. But $220?

  4. #23815

    London

    Anyone try her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/672600322069
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250116_205546_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250116_205538_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  5. #23814
    I agree on Carolyn not much to look at but seems to be a safe location and she's relatively sane.

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    Carolyn is in the Rochester / Burlington area. She can be found on erotic monkey. She is nice enough but not much more than a wet hole. Also Harley was advertising in the area a couple weeks ago. Not sure if anyone actually seen her.

  6. #23813
    Yes Nicole was still around this summer still crazy but dark room smoking with porn on face down waiting was fun for awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    Is Nicole (I think that was her name) still around? I know she was crazy but it was also fun in the dark room.

    I have not seen her mentioned for a while.

  7. #23812

    Anyone try this one?

    I see the ad consistently for months but it seems sparse of information.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/181359416

  8. #23811
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Jana is still way better than Rain LOL!
    I saw Jana back in November. I had been wanting to sample for a while based on her pics and reviews on the oThER site. Mostly wanted to hit it raw. She was a couple hours late and pretty run down / skinny / smelly. I wrapped up, nutted quick and then (nicely) kicked her out LOL.

  9. #23810
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Working girls would starve without married men!
    She's posting nearly daily!! Someone must be seeing her!! Yet, no reviews!

  10. #23809
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this past summer, a few weeks later shit hit the fan with her apartment and the news stations, it was the fallout from the Rayna situation.

    My opinion, you could do a lot better for what her prices are. She doesn't look anything like her pictures anymore and she walks kinda hunch back.
    Jana is still way better than Rain LOL!

  11. #23808

    Heidi

    Outcalls only. Was my go to for several years, until about 1 1/2 years ago. Both of had separate circumstances. By her latest posting she has gain a bit of weight. Other than that she is the best GF service in the area.

  12. #23807

    Nope

    I'm not going to torture my little Jr by making him see a fat chick with missing teeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim7070  [View Original Post]
    You'll find her under Rain. My experience is that she's reliable and drama free, no hassling or up charge. Be aware that another user said that she's been reported before for cash and dash so that's a possibility. I asked her about it but of course it was denied.

    Her prices are above what her looks are like, but the prices are fair considering the services delivered without trouble.

    Good luck out there.

  13. #23806
    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jana recently? She and Rayna flaked on me right before Rayna went down and I've wanted to see her since. A little nervous about an outcall for a first visit, she says she Ubers but I don't trust them. PM me if you want.
    I saw her this past summer, a few weeks later shit hit the fan with her apartment and the news stations, it was the fallout from the Rayna situation.

    My opinion, you could do a lot better for what her prices are. She doesn't look anything like her pictures anymore and she walks kinda hunch back.

  14. #23805
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    That is Heidi anyone have new digits? Dm.
    Her real number digits are still good. But the digits in the ad also work.

  15. #23804

    Jana

    Anyone seen Jana recently? She and Rayna flaked on me right before Rayna went down and I've wanted to see her since. A little nervous about an outcall for a first visit, she says she Ubers but I don't trust them. PM me if you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape