Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 27118
-
01-11-25 13:25 #21958Senior Member

Posts: 4093Pussy Aficionado
OrangeNY will be 40's and 50's CMilfs. We don't recommend this experience for the discerning BBFS connoisseur.
Originally Posted by Guillaume123
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 13:19 #21957Senior Member

Posts: 4093We can only point perverts in the right direction. Would you rather Guillaume123 send a dick pic to PB, so he could properly assess the situation?
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 13:14 #21956Senior Member

Posts: 1727Isn't kana 1010 size blocking already?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 12:37 #21955Senior Member

Posts: 588
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
There's one review of Kana on another site but I'll DM you, Guillaume123.
Originally Posted by Guillaume123
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 12:29 #21954Senior Member

Posts: 4752Kana 1010 has Greek and BBFS
Kana 1010 has Greek and BBFS.
Originally Posted by Guillaume123
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 12:24 #21953Senior Member

Posts: 86Recs for BBFS greek
After my tender GFE session with Hotaru (Osaka), I need a hardcore PSE with BBFS and Greek. I found some recs by searching the forum (Yoko from Orange) but they all seem to be in their 30's or 40's.
Does anyone know a girl that provides BBFS and greek who is young (early 20 at most.)?
-
01-11-25 12:15 #21952Senior Member

Posts: 5889/1/24.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Kyra ppc.
https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kyra
-
01-11-25 12:06 #21951Senior Member

Posts: 4093San Fran and San Diego are still good alternatives. That big tits PPC JGirl with the K name is currently in LA.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 11:57 #21950Senior Member

Posts: 4752LA girls coming over
More girls should come over as LA wild fire continues. nutz
-
01-11-25 11:51 #21949Senior Member

Posts: 588I have as well, especially the yellow dress. I think she was previously a flushing girl, before I started tracking flushing better.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 11:47 #21948Senior Member

Posts: 4093Don't know. Too busy banging her in mish while making sweet love to her eyes.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 11:44 #21947Senior Member

Posts: 4093Chad tells me that he has already setup a residency at MK room2.
Originally Posted by Monthehunt
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 11:11 #21946Senior Member

Posts: 4752Looks hot enough for $500.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Actually. I recognize some of the pics. I am not sure where I've seen them before.
-
01-11-25 10:29 #21945Senior Member

Posts: 4093Tsukiji Weekender
Ichika PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/ichika - PPC gets back into the game with their own $500/ hr JGirl. Their Ichika has worked in Toronto before. https://www.may5777.com/thread-1978-1-1.html.
Funny enough, Ichika OSF is currently in Toronto.
-
01-11-25 09:34 #21944Senior Member

Posts: 91She's gone, but not for good. She went back to China, but expects to be back in something like 3 months.
Originally Posted by LowAndSlow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





