Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 41280
-
01-13-25 18:22 #37200Senior Member

Posts: 260Brittany nursing school
Anyone have Brittany's number? I lost it.
-
01-13-25 11:48 #37199Senior Member

Posts: 29Vee was my go to girl in jax
Vee was my go to girl when she was in northside jax. Even when her arms were buff up and I still see her for a bit. I would love to see her again but she in daytona is a bit far for me. I have little time right now. I am glad she alright.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 13:38 #37198Senior Member

Posts: 452Jesus H
You just sold me on her!
Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 12:21 #37197Senior Member

Posts: 452Nice
Looks like she can really swallow cock.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 11:53 #37196Senior Member

Posts: 585Damn. How did that dude in the video not get his dick hard? Definitely looks like some epic head.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 11:29 #37195Senior Member

Posts: 229Timuquana Girl
Here is her number and quite a few more pics.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181301473
-
01-12-25 08:23 #37194Senior Member

Posts: 65She literally forces you down her throat when you bust. And she will not let off until it's all gone.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 08:03 #37193Senior Member

Posts: 1246Timuquana Girl
Pipe!!
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
May I please get her number? 🙏.
-
01-11-25 22:28 #37192Senior Member

Posts: 151Vee
Is a deep throat queen. She takes prides in swallowing every drop. directly straight into her gullet.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 17:25 #37191Senior Member

Posts: 416Ran across this one
I ran across her at a store of 103rd and Timuquana. I knew she looked familiar but just didn't no where from. Asked for a ride to where she was staying, no problem it was up the road. Listen when I tell you this one cleaned the pipe and I mean fully drained and never complained once. Afterwards game me her number when she jumped out and I googled it. Didn't sample the full goods, yet my soul left my body at some point LOL. Damn it is really slim pickings out here. That's why I don't see many providers or post much. Any way pipe approves this message.
-
01-11-25 11:54 #37190Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes. I reported on her. That's Rebecca F. Overall, gross freakish body. Has no nipples on those hard, ugly implants. She's also hosting girls like "Savage Barbi" and others who have recently robbed people.
Originally Posted by MichFan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 11:25 #37189Banned Member

Posts: 739Ghetto Gaggers
Has anyone seen her while she's been here?
She was featured on ghettogaggers. Com, link below.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...n/018456404146
https://www.instagram.com/alexjade__/
https://www.tiktok.com/@alexjade__
https://alexandrajadevip.com/gallery
https://facialabusereddit.com/ghetto...s-thotfulness/
-
01-11-25 10:54 #37188Senior Member

Posts: 585Okay fellas. As I mentioned, she is in Daytona. I apologize for any confusion. I have not seen her yet, but spoken to her several times. I couldn't get my schedule right to see her, but I definitely would have. She was referred to me by a friend. I didn't realize she was much heavier than the pictures she had showed me. I don't blame him at all, to each his own. I just wanted to clarify.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 10:41 #37187Senior Member

Posts: 452Is she a legit throater?
Might have to set up a visit.
Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 05:34 #37186Senior Member

Posts: 65I'm here for her throat game. She never looked like those pics when I was dealing with her anyways. She had weight on her so no worries.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





