Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 12314
-
01-14-25 17:40 #11159Senior Member

Posts: 251She is legit with no safety concerns.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/372703558842
She is legit, no safety worries, below regular pricing, nice personality, the pics are her, decent body, BBBJ, fiv, seems to respond to stimulation if that matter to you. She has a small dog with her, the dog doesn't cause any issues. Overall good, but stinky kitty!! I have no idea how they don't realize this when you can smell it without getting close.
She's here from Georgia for a few days for family matters so not sure how available she will be.
I haven't dabbled in this in a few years and I have no idea why I took a look at STG again. Same old BS. Yeah there might be a few good providers but the heavier ones don't interest me. Then you have the meth heads robbing people. I mean a gun and machete?! Not worth it!! I can beat off for free without all of this BS, lousy providers and way sky high thinking they have golden kitty prices. Then the freaked up mess of Rosie which seemed TGTBT. Had someone answering the messages and the scheduling. Maybe she turned out to be looking for some regulars and she has them now and it's a good experience. The reason I got out was because the experience was rarely better than jacking off and you needed to pay for it. I get it, they have no idea what they might be getting into, they are looking to make money. Things haven't changed since when I lost interest before. Not worth it.
Good luck fellas!! Stay safe!!
-
01-13-25 06:03 #11158Senior Member

Posts: 59https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...m/053230732104
Originally Posted by AdorableSilve
[View Original Post]
Princess Daisy.
-
01-13-25 02:26 #11157Senior Member

Posts: 109Broken
Your link is broken.
Originally Posted by JackRabb
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 18:38 #11156Senior Member

Posts: 26Kendallville Spa
I had another sensuous time with Lucy at the Kendallville Spa. $. 8 at the door, $. 12 for the time. Good shower, very tasty DATY and much attention to the stick and boys. Nice natural boobs and a very clean lady. Treat her right and she treats you right also. Not far from home, and if you save a couple trips to the Jack Shacks it'll be well worth your time. Go and have a good time.
-
01-11-25 11:41 #11155Senior Member

Posts: 34No, the Rosie being asked about is local. Does have someone else post and schedule for her in case that matters to you.
Originally Posted by TommyButt
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 11:00 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 59https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...m/188736852692
Had another good dream with this one. Will repeat.
-
01-11-25 09:29 #11153Senior Member

Posts: 268Rosie
Is this the Rosie a few have asked about? She had an add in Indy on STG last night. Noticed the Fort area code, contacted and schedules didn't line up. Looked, found no info as well. She sent available time, location even room number, awakened my spidey's. Maybe she's just new and isn't up on the protocol. Idk. Someone gets there let us know!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/indianapolis/female-escorts/other/rosie-in-town-for-tonight-only/779808124710
-
01-10-25 18:29 #11152Senior Member

Posts: 174Oh yeah hell no!
When I saw her ad I thought not even if SHE paid ME! (And I am so overdue to have a dream) Honestly I'm no looker by any stretch of the imagination, but I try to keep myself presentable.
Originally Posted by Jjr0166
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 17:11 #11151Senior Member

Posts: 250A Double helped
I had the same problem as you and even now are struggling, but my first in was by seeing her as a double with her mom. I had seen the mom multiple times before that. The Double made it so she remembered me and I was able to see her solo.
Originally Posted by VaeVictus
[View Original Post]
I think she just prefers or finds it better to see people she knows. I got her to recognize me again after not seeing for a while but schedule didn't work out. So I'll keep trying, try a double again, or see if Destinee (mom) will put in a good word for me.
-
01-10-25 15:45 #11150Senior Member

Posts: 120Sub Princess
You've actually got to see her? Whats the secret? I've texted dozens of times over the last couple months and only gotten a single text back a couple times (across 2 numbers). Even tried calling her once and she just hung up.
Originally Posted by BiggieJc
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 15:38 #11149Senior Member

Posts: 261Anyone have luck with an incall yet?? If you did have an outcall, any details that can be shared!
Originally Posted by Fatang
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 13:59 #11148Senior Member

Posts: 34Red flag
This one is new to posting as far as I remember, the issue is the first ad I saw from her used the same number that the woman that just got busted robbing people.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/730377240090
-
01-10-25 13:26 #11147Senior Member

Posts: 250Options
1. As stated is a deposit scam. Same with most that just have a location of "incall / outcall".
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
2. I assume you were trying for this link https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...2/246454709161.
She is real and a good time along with her friend Juicy. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...l/298531533078.
Seen them both individually.
3. Simone is a good time I have never had issues with her and several good reports on here. This is her friend. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...k/977842991789.
4. I have seen her a couple of times and nothing sketchy as far as I can tell. Other have also given her regularly positive reviews as well. She doubles with Destinee, as a mother / daughter pair. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/151015980356.
5. I personally have zero love for Honey Rose and past reviews indicate many agree with me. She just has a bad attitude. I have tried contacting Vanilla Spice when she occasionally posts solo but no luck. Would still be cautious of her given the company she keeps.
6. Made a few attempts but no luck. Slow response and schedules didn't match up.
7. She use to post a fair bit a while back. Never saw her for anything than what see is currently advertising. For the price it is worth it but I got her location being a cheap hotel off E Washington.
8. Saw a couple negative reviews not to long ago, though at least one was without having seen them. Contacted but pricing was too rich for my blood so I passed.
-
01-09-25 17:55 #11146Senior Member

Posts: 59Any feedback on this one? I get the strange feeling, this is a dude.
Originally Posted by Fatang
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 17:50 #11145Senior Member

Posts: 591&2 lead to the same person which is a deposit scam. #7 used to post quite a bit a yr or so ago. Gets the job done without spilling a drop but it's a been well over a yr since I've seen her. Not much of a looker, but we've all had those nights. There are reviews for the last one here. She visits ever so often. I've yet to meet her but the reviews sounded promising. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





