Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 18813
-
01-20-25 22:41 #17283Senior Member

Posts: 112Ivy is the real deal and comes highly recommended
A few months ago I posted a less than favorable review of Ivy because I was stood up. But given all of her raving reviews, I wanted to give her another chance on my last trip recently. Needless to say, we met and made up. She apologized for the misunderstanding and was genuinely concerned about what happened. I have to hand it to her, she didn't have to meet me given my review of her from my trip before but she did. Guys she is absolutely gorgeous, doesn't play on her phone, and has the best IOP. When I told her that I appreciated her being present during our time, she said "I thought that's the way all women were. " I went on to explain that it's a rarity nowadays.
Anyway, I highly recommend and can't say enough good things about this woman. Do yourself a favor and add her to the top of the list for your next date. We have already something planned for my next trip and I'm looking at more than just one hour. This is the whole GFE that I crave. I posted her link below. Her number ends in 3331. You can thank me later.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181622798
-
01-19-25 21:58 #17282Senior Member

Posts: 433You can't blame these girls. All of these girls would rather have the income from onlyfans over actually meeting IRL. It's a million times safer for them, completely legal, and way more profitable. Someone like this girl is likely making $5-10 k per day without having to leave the comfort of her own home. Most of them don't even have to get out of bed. No pimps to deal with, no LE, all legit. And all the 20-30 year old guys are paying them with crypto that is blowing up. Pretty much every married guy is paying for multiple onlyfans subscriptions. The only way that changes is the guys stop spending. And that won't happen. It's check mate on the hobby.
Originally Posted by TheRealBigHoff
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 06:44 #17281Senior Member

Posts: 34I experienced the same. The ad seems to be a way to drive you toward her only fans. Her only fans wanted to sell a 3 min video from $50! Glad I didn't spend money on that one!
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 17:32 #17280Senior Member

Posts: 855Brown Skin Baby (name on ad) - Intel
She claims to have a wide open menu and says everything on ad she does. She was asking for 1 bundes and 40 roses for 30 minutes wide open menu of Greek and BBFS with CIA and / or CIP. Anyone know her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...i/860416753362
-
01-12-25 19:53 #17279Senior Member

Posts: 134Kaley Apopka
Saw a couple of comments. The location isn't the greatest, a dumpy rooming house. She definitely will leave you satisfied and happy. Like said before, not the best and far from the worst. Bottom line, I would repeat, no drama and decent service.
SP.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...u/331151430595
-
01-12-25 15:12 #17278Senior Member

Posts: 855She's Legit. Seen her 2 x
She's legit. No DATY, DATO, or Greek. BBJ on menu. Backshots are great still has a phat ass esp in K9.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 11:51 #17277Senior Member

Posts: 94I agree. For the price, that one is a hard pass. I understand that lifestyle is pretty expensive, but the bodybuilder prices all seem pretty high. I've never tried it, so I don't know if it's worth the extra $.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 11:33 #17276Senior Member

Posts: 941Bodybuilder bucket list
I have seen gigi she is really old now.
Originally Posted by Tcisjr
[View Original Post]
Wanted to see Jasmine.
Would not budget from $8 serious GPS.
https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine83
-
01-12-25 10:56 #17275Senior Member

Posts: 94Bucket List: Bodybuilder
I think I want to try one of those muscular bodybuilder type providers. Maybe Gigi Delights, Juliette Nordic, Aliyah Taylor, or someone similar. Any suggestions?
-
01-11-25 11:22 #17274Senior Member

Posts: 69Butterfly. The girl with the bolt on D's offers it to you +100.
Originally Posted by Bing789
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 10:21 #17273Senior Member

Posts: 941Tryst. Only Fans Scam
Response.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
I only do my only fans subscription holders.
Yea right fu.
-
01-11-25 10:04 #17272Senior Member

Posts: 214Tryst
A couple times now I've run into a few ads where girls are just trying to market their only fans. This is such a waste of time and hard to tell what's real or not on there.
-
01-10-25 22:49 #17271Senior Member

Posts: 48Find BBFS
Does anyone know which spas offer BBFS services?
-
01-10-25 21:00 #17270Senior Member

Posts: 523Pics are legit. Seen her a few times and she definitely more attractive a few years ago. Ass is also slightly flatter since she lost some weight but still in the pawg category.
Originally Posted by Enigma2015
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 20:57 #17269Senior Member

Posts: 523Highly doubt the pictures are legit. Most of the Latina here's don't use their real pics and they're mostly catfish. Might get a beauty here and there but most of the time not.
Originally Posted by Jax1077
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




