Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 43499
-
01-13-25 01:16 #41204Regular Member

Posts: 6Shine bright like a
Was in Boston a few weeks ago for a trip, got bored so went to get something to eat in China town, looked up some Massage places for some FS. Diamond was the one that caught my eye! I called and made an appointment, said I could stop by in 10 mins.
Showed up on the busy street, kinda awkward but I'm not from Boston so whatever.
Buzzed in, Got brought up to a tiny apartment! Greeted by older lady and beautiful, early 30's masseuse. Told I wanted full service! Older lady left and negotiated with the masseuse! One hour $+80.
Undressed while she watched, laid on bed and she basically ran her hands up and down my body, not much of a massage a 3 out of 10.
On the flip, she got naked and massaged me til I was rock hard! Slid cover on and gave me CBJ.
She climbed on top and rode me, cowgirl & reverse cowgirl. Sucked on her tits and she asked me to finish.
I finished and she wiped me down with a warm cloth and helped me get dressed! Session was 7 out of 10, quick and to the point.
Tried to go back before I left town but she was booked for the evening.
Would recommend if you're short on time. FS didn't last a hour. Would Not recommend for an actual massage.
-
01-12-25 20:44 #41203Senior Member

Posts: 308High St
They all connected one way or another they all Chinese for starters from Chinese of course.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 20:31 #41202Senior Member

Posts: 308AMPs are not your friends
I have always give them respect for their service but never forgotten to understand the way they do business you see if you come over willingly paying crazy money for some basic services the will not go the extra mile if they can get away with not doing the extra work even so many of them are sex addicts just like many of us, one thing is for sure they want to make easy money that's why so many times we get just a lousy service even if we pay well.
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 20:21 #41201Senior Member

Posts: 335Relaxing Sunlight Spa, Braintree
Relaxing Sunlight Spa. Called for appointment with sweet Yuyu and was told "she went back to China, may be back after Chinese New Year, try new girl Lisa". Ok, Lisa, no english a 5-6 34 C's perhaps 35 years old. Decent massage skills with no tease but took direction when I signaled. The problem is that I could not get her to slow down. They go into auto- pilot and just want to get you off. Well she did and I left with 25 minutes to go. I wish these jack hammer girls would understand that if we just want to get off, we can do that at home. We are looking for some tenderness and to bond with a girl who at least acts like it is not a project comparable to cleaning a toilet. Utc top, fitv bottom but just a rush job. . 7/ . 6. One and done. The benjy stayed in my wallet and I won't be back. When I left, no one was waiting. Honey, what's the f-ing rush?
-
01-12-25 19:43 #41200Senior Member

Posts: 141My Opinion
I responded because I know exactly what happened and it wasn't that she just left and that rubbed me the wrong way. But I did not and will not get into the reason. As far as the cameras I said New cameras, the location is a little to close for my liking and it's a ring camera so they can probably here converasations. Also, Everyone is entitled to their opinion I expressed mine and if someone does not like it maybe they should not post on this forum. I'm done with this conversation.
Originally Posted by DonBarzini
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 19:30 #41199Senior Member

Posts: 1245High in Waltham
Stopped by today, and unfortunately the new shop has nothing to do with the previous one at this location. The place is newly renovated, nice and clean. I was greeted by a middle-aged woman who led me to one of the rooms. Nothing is available besides handy. She kept saying 'good massage' to all my attempts to get some loving from her. So, it's another semi-legit spa with a lousy massage. On a good side, they offer cans of soda to the customers. It's probably a promotional thing as they just opened.
Originally Posted by AstroAndy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 19:13 #41198Senior Member

Posts: 80New Place
You can find it on Bedpage. New place opened up in Cambridge on Inman Street. Two older providers. I did the 50 Half + tip with the one with short hair; average looks & body. I like what's on the Menu. YMMV. I'll repeat next month with same provider and also to find out what the other provider offers.
-
01-12-25 13:00 #41197Banned Member

Posts: 94No Return There
Originally Posted by DonBarzini
[View Original Post]
I wasn't going to get into the "why" she is gone, anyone who saw her regularly would have an idea as to "why". Safe to say, she won't be returning back there.
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
As to the camera situation, all the AMPs have them. It's basically a necessity. If anyone doesn't like it, then don't go to an AMP, plain and simple. Cameras are everywhere now, no escaping them.
-
01-12-25 11:29 #41196Senior Member

Posts: 2121High st, South st, 1005 Chestnut st and several others. All had a notice by the Town / City to close and all back open with minimum HJ service. Google a lot of our popular addresses and you will find they had been shut down at one time over the decades. Kind of makes you wonder what is really going on.
Originally Posted by AstroAndy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 07:57 #41195Senior Member

Posts: 242Maybe we had different girls using the same name? There was nothing close to resembling a bubble butt on this one. Yeah, she was terrible. But, as we always say around here- YMMV!
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 21:23 #41194Senior Member

Posts: 141HMM. Interesting
Sounds Like you just didn't click. The description sounds right except the ass. I find it to be a nice little bubble butt. I love her ass. She's very fit and keeps in shape. My experience very different then yours. Thought her massage was pretty good and the rest well I left very happy and will return. We all have different experiences.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 20:36 #41193Senior Member

Posts: 782I never text or call massage places. my two favorite places in Massachusetts is peaceful orchid and eastern massage in Waltham I never had a problem just walking in.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 18:07 #41192Senior Member

Posts: 1808I made an attempt to visit the Peaceful Spa in Wakefield. Yes, some sources still list it as the Peaceful Orchid. When I was about 10 minutes away, I pulled into a parking lot and texted the 7375 number. No response, so I texted again 5 minutes later. No answer, so I called the number directly. Without a single ring, my call went to voice-mail. The recording was a robotic voice rather than an actual person. Home I went.
You guys who visit Peaceful, how do you contact them for an appointment? Or do you just walk in?
-
01-11-25 17:31 #41191Senior Member

Posts: 159High St
Looks like we are back in business!
Anyone venture out and take a look?
https://boston.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/.../23367570.html
-
01-11-25 08:21 #41190Senior Member

Posts: 335Mays
Agree Cici way just okay although I had a better day then you with her. Try Amy before you give up on May's. I will agree that Lucy at Tranquility is very sweet and dependable.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





