Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 1141 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 22141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20041
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Love to get her digits, she looks good. Does she have a lot of rules? And, does she like older guys?

    Thanks.
    She does me and I'm no spring chicken. I don't think she has a problem with it.

  2. #20040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    Goes by the name of Blair. Used to be on STG but doesn't have the ability to post because she lost her I'd. She asked me to pass along the message that she's looking for friends. First off, let me say I would never recommend a provider on here if she wasn't solid as fuck. I've seen her quite a few times and she has never once ghosted me, shorted me on time, or ledt me hanging. In this day and age, she is a bit of a unicorn just by the way she handles her business alone. She's pretty, a little thick but not fat, and takes direction well. She can deep throat and likes to please. Late 20's early 30's for sure. She doesn't have Incall at the moment but will do out if ride is provided and does very nice car. Nice thick booty. Smallish tits but pierced nips. Seniors message me for her digits.
    Love to get her digits, she looks good. Does she have a lot of rules? And, does she like older guys?

    Thanks.

  3. #20039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Border of Cleveland / E. Cleveland.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slonn  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/685934940092

    Planning to try and see this one later in the week, but figured I'd check if anyone has any info first. Communicated wellwith her, recieved some extra pictures. Somethings just giving me a bad vibe but I can't quite figure out what.
    That would be a dangerous area if you're not an AA guy. Even more dangerous at night. Watch your 6 for sure.

  4. #20038

    I have a friend in need.

    Goes by the name of Blair. Used to be on STG but doesn't have the ability to post because she lost her I'd. She asked me to pass along the message that she's looking for friends. First off, let me say I would never recommend a provider on here if she wasn't solid as fuck. I've seen her quite a few times and she has never once ghosted me, shorted me on time, or ledt me hanging. In this day and age, she is a bit of a unicorn just by the way she handles her business alone. She's pretty, a little thick but not fat, and takes direction well. She can deep throat and likes to please. Late 20's early 30's for sure. She doesn't have Incall at the moment but will do out if ride is provided and does very nice car. Nice thick booty. Smallish tits but pierced nips. Seniors message me for her digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpg‎   ISIMG-768841.jpg‎  

  5. #20037

    Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/685934940092

    Planning to try and see this one later in the week, but figured I'd check if anyone has any info first. Communicated wellwith her, recieved some extra pictures. Somethings just giving me a bad vibe but I can't quite figure out what.

  6. #20036
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  7. #20035
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMichaels  [View Original Post]
    Same. Ad seems to go away once she's booked. Responds quick seems nice, I may TOFTT.
    I almost listened to the little head. But 250 was to much I tried to get her to 200, she said my next visit would be 200. I passed we will see.

  8. #20034

    East Side Mayfield

    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it's the same but there is one going by Charlie who only leaves the ad up for a short time. Said she was in. Mayfield about 15 min from me. Seemed legit however she wanted 250 for 30 min. Sent me a pic she was OK but average at best. Maybe I'm cheep but I could not do it for that. I know times have changed but damn I banged some of the best for way less than that. Let me know if I'm wrong.
    Same. Ad seems to go away once she's booked. Responds quick seems nice, I may TOFTT.

  9. #20033
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanNow  [View Original Post]
    I just went to revisit the ad and it's no longer available so, I'm guessing, not legit. Lame.
    Not sure if it's the same but there is one going by Charlie who only leaves the ad up for a short time. Said she was in. Mayfield about 15 min from me. Seemed legit however she wanted 250 for 30 min. Sent me a pic she was OK but average at best. Maybe I'm cheep but I could not do it for that. I know times have changed but damn I banged some of the best for way less than that. Let me know if I'm wrong.

  10. #20032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Legit or not legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanNow  [View Original Post]
    I just went to revisit the ad and it's no longer available so, I'm guessing, not legit. Lame.
    If she has half a brain she might have pulled the ad as soon as she booked enough appointments.

  11. #20031
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanNow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? The ad comes off as being legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...s/655514851947
    I just went to revisit the ad and it's no longer available so, I'm guessing, not legit. Lame.

  12. #20030
    Has anyone seen this one? The ad comes off as being legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...s/655514851947

  13. #20029

    Reliable provider around Cleveland

    Please share a reliable providers around cleveland. TIA.

    You can pm too.

  14. #20028

    Britt

    Had an awesome time with Brittany last night, as always never disappoints.

    Message me if you need Brittany number. Treat her right and she treats you right.

  15. #20027

    Doubt it

    Can't say it's impossible, but her pictures don't even look familiar.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Greetings from Richmond, Virginia. Maria is now in Richmond, and Tryst says she's been in Cleveland. I've searched for her here and TER and can't find anything. I'd love to know if anyone has met her before I take the plunge. DM if you prefer, and thanks for any information you can provide.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maria007

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape