Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 642 1142 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 22149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20034
    Has anyone seen this one? The ad comes off as being legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...s/655514851947

  2. #20033

    Reliable provider around Cleveland

    Please share a reliable providers around cleveland. TIA.

    You can pm too.

  3. #20032

    Britt

    Had an awesome time with Brittany last night, as always never disappoints.

    Message me if you need Brittany number. Treat her right and she treats you right.

  4. #20031

    Doubt it

    Can't say it's impossible, but her pictures don't even look familiar.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Greetings from Richmond, Virginia. Maria is now in Richmond, and Tryst says she's been in Cleveland. I've searched for her here and TER and can't find anything. I'd love to know if anyone has met her before I take the plunge. DM if you prefer, and thanks for any information you can provide.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maria007

  5. #20030

    Brittany

    Brittany will be in the Cleveland area tonight January 9th. If you want her number let me know. This was also posted in the Brittany thread for those who like to complain about her staying in her own thread. Have a good one!

  6. #20029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    Britt is in Cleveland tonight, west side. She is always a good time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20241030_220722.jpg‎  

  7. #20028

    Maria

    Greetings from Richmond, Virginia. Maria is now in Richmond, and Tryst says she's been in Cleveland. I've searched for her here and TER and can't find anything. I'd love to know if anyone has met her before I take the plunge. DM if you prefer, and thanks for any information you can provide.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maria007

  8. #20027

    A Good One

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMichaels  [View Original Post]
    Very nearby- looking east? Anyone, otherwise I may TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/644168487008
    Saw her a year ago. Nice girl pretty laid back and comfortable to be with. Has a bit of a belly that she hides in the pics but isn't fat by any means. Excellent service offers extras for extra. I'd repeat but she is only available in the evening.

  9. #20026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Beachwood

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMichaels  [View Original Post]
    Very nearby- looking east? Anyone, otherwise I may TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/644168487008
    She wants a deposit or photo verification, her ad says. Red flag for me.

  10. #20025

    East side princess

    Very nearby- looking east? Anyone, otherwise I may TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/644168487008

  11. #20024
    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    Couple years ago there was a girl mid 20's, she was 6'2" 300 lbs 40 ddd, one day she offered $80 for hour. Sexy, immaculately groomed, GFE and everything else well done became a regular for a year.
    I'd pay 80 to be with a sexy dommy mommy.

  12. #20023

    Amazon

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoobs2000  [View Original Post]
    Well they lie because they want to advertise to suit preferences LOL. I don't mind the weight whatsoever. Cushion for the pushin. However, texting the number gets you a drugged out slim girl who can't look at the camera trying to verify the date and time and just has scam written all over it. Would avoid but YMMV.
    Couple years ago there was a girl mid 20's, she was 6'2" 300 lbs 40 ddd, one day she offered $80 for hour. Sexy, immaculately groomed, GFE and everything else well done became a regular for a year.

  13. #20022

    I don't mind big.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Fuzzy, thanks for agreeing with me to a point, but I would damn near bet money on that being 250. Maybe more. Unless she's really short, LOL.
    Well they lie because they want to advertise to suit preferences LOL. I don't mind the weight whatsoever. Cushion for the pushin. However, texting the number gets you a drugged out slim girl who can't look at the camera trying to verify the date and time and just has scam written all over it. Would avoid but YMMV.

  14. #20021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Agreeing

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyek  [View Original Post]
    I tend to agree with Cheech, maybe not 250 but for sure not 130. I tend to wonder why these women lie so much.
    Fuzzy, thanks for agreeing with me to a point, but I would damn near bet money on that being 250. Maybe more. Unless she's really short, LOL.

  15. #20020

    Some heifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyek  [View Original Post]
    I tend to agree with Cheech, maybe not 250 but for sure not 130. I tend to wonder why these women lie so much.
    More like 130 lbs for each ass cheek and thigh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape