Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 43499
-
01-11-25 08:06 #41189Senior Member

Posts: 242Mays
So after reading a few glowing reviews on this forum, I decided to check out May's Bodywork in Weymouth. I drew Coco. She was cute and seemed nice. Typical asian body, thin, no boobs, flat ass. Everything was standard procedure. Nothing like what was reported by other people. Maybe it was me, I don't know. Very lame massage. A very brief soft touch. After the flip, just standard L1 service. Very mechanical and right to the point. Clothes stayed on. Tried to at least get her top off but she declined. Tried to get a hand up there and she pulled away. Quick clean up and head massage and I was out. The reviews I read on here really made my expectations very high, so it was quite a let down. I felt like driving over to Tranquility and apologizing for cheating on them with another AMP. I won't return.
-
01-10-25 19:11 #41188Senior Member

Posts: 141There's two sides to every story. I only heard one side. I heard she was told to leave. I don't think her boss liked her. I believe she will be missed there. She brought in good business. They put in new cameras about a month ago, I don't like it. Feels like your being watched when you come and go. Alot of these AMP girls live at these places and they don't let the girls leave to even go for a walk. Not sure how they get food and clothes but it's like they are prisoners. They make good money but it's strange. They seem to just accept it. They are grateful to have a job I guess. I've heard stories where they are approached by Chinese guys when they first get here. I guess they promise them work and a place to live. But you have to pay it back, probably like the Chinese mafia.
Originally Posted by DonBarzini
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 15:22 #41187Regular Member

Posts: 3Quincy
Any good AMP in Quincy I been too one it was okay but rough on the massage part. The finish was sub par.
Originally Posted by VTPedalPusher
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 14:52 #41186Senior Member

Posts: 346Tours of duty
I have only passed through flushing. It's the "other Chinatown " in NYC I have heard it called. Yes big Korean and Chinese presence there.
Originally Posted by VTPedalPusher
[View Original Post]
Many of these ladies have families or single moms. Children in school or college. Some have children in US some in China. Depending on their personal situation. Some may stay a few months some may only a couple of weeks. If you are a regular or semi regular you can usually get intel if a lady you liked is coming back for a few weeks. Some ladies disappear because they are going back to China because of family obligations to a kid or elderly family members. Some AMP ladies hit a winning ticket and find an older American guy either single or divorced. And even get married.
-
01-10-25 12:48 #41185Senior Member

Posts: 519Blue Ocean Moody
Went yesterday to see my ATF Summer. She was still busy, so she had the new girl, Lucy, start my massage. I must say, she gives an amazing massage. Highly recommend, and I'll be going back to have a full session with her soon. Yesterday, however, I was looking forward to having Summer since it's been a little while. Got the typical great service and tipped a standard. 70, but also gave Lucy something because she did 10-15 minutes on my upper back and legs.
JP.
-
01-10-25 11:36 #41184Senior Member

Posts: 153Lavender
I totally understand that, don't blame you. That's the worst.
Originally Posted by BlanketBeach
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 10:17 #41183Banned Member

Posts: 94Easy Answer
Real easy explanation. She went home to Flushing NY. She left the beginning of the week.
Originally Posted by SlimDiddly
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by VTPedalPusher
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 09:03 #41182Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks
You guys can tip what you want. But if I'm interrupted 3 times and comes back with a jackhammer finish. I.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
Giving the minimum.
-
01-10-25 09:03 #41181Senior Member

Posts: 153Flushing
AMP 101. Flushing is essentially northern Queens in New York City. Large numbers of Asians, mostly Chinese and Korean, emigrated to Flushing starting in the 1980's. The area is heavily populated by Asians, and today is a Mecca for good Asian food and AMPs on virtually every street. Almost every AMP girl in this area is based in Flushing, coming up to Massachusetts for various time periods to work at local spas. Some girls live locally in places like Quincy and Malden.
Originally Posted by SlimDiddly
[View Original Post]
On a side note, almost every girl I've spoken to in an AMP willingly comes to Massachusetts to work, not wanting to do this kind of work near their families.
-
01-10-25 08:57 #41180Senior Member

Posts: 414Well, that's discouraging. Any FS options with Chinese women close to that area or north of the Airport? I'm not renting a car so no driving all around Beantown's poorly strucutred road system. LOL.
Originally Posted by ShabuShabu
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 23:59 #41179Senior Member

Posts: 53Flushings refers to Flushing Meadows in Queens NY, where a lot of AMP talent comes from. Also where the US Tennis Open is played.
Originally Posted by SlimDiddly
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 23:23 #41178Senior Member

Posts: 316Can I please ask what the hell is "Flushings" Thanks.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 23:18 #41177Senior Member

Posts: 316Yoyo Weymouth
She seems to be gone from Sunlight Spa in the Landing anyone have any ideas what happened. She was a firecracker. TIA.
-
01-09-25 22:26 #41176Senior Member

Posts: 153Lav
IK know Ling and May are there for sure.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 21:04 #41175Senior Member

Posts: 931$100 tip and house? That's lower than their going rate. Wondering if they rotated talent or if they're just taking a vacation for the holidays. Once in a blue moon they bring in a heavy hitter from Flushing to drum up business but I don't go there much any more. Better service elsewhere. But I'd go back for their "special visitors. ".
Originally Posted by BlanketBeach
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





