Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38600
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    4 hands at Garden spa

    It has been a while I had a 4 hands since Rights, it is only natural to go to rights 2. 0 (garden spa) to have another session since the getting is good.

    Arrived to catch Abby not busy, I did the cardinal sin. Pulled out my wallet instead of just cash. She saw my cash flow, ask am I here for multiple action? I hate to agree with her, but she was able to get $. 20 for Mila and my normal $. 60 for the 1st gal. Not going to spend excess time to explain how these 2 sexy minx looks, there are already several reviews for them. But if you want hand action, these 2 are pornstar performers.

    Normally the girls would just take turn giving BBBJ, and Dfk while you can just free roam and finger away, but I had the 1st experience of both girls kiss each other, it was a big turn on for me. Post foreplay, cover on and I started with Abby, while Mila licks my nipple and DFk, and occasionally she went to kiss Abby while I have my finger in her wet clam. After 2 position, I switch cover and while Abby maintained CBJ to maintain my momentum, and Mila is a better finish in my opinion, great tightness in her clam and she stared CG me, abby want to sit on my face, which got my juice flowing more. Adte about 25 minutes I finished in the bag, which I should had blasted in both their faces, but Mila was that good at riding, thus I coulding help myself.

    But even though I finished less than 1 hour, both gal stayed and gave me a decent massage in the nude, while I just play with them until my time is up. Garden spa aims to please, I am going to have to try to ssee Abby again before she departs, she is something special that I would greatly miss once she rotate out.

  2. #38599

    Newport Beach

    Going to be in Newport Beach next week. Any recommendations for FS in the area? I'll be Ubering to wherever so proximity might have to trump quality. Thanks in advance!

  3. #38598
    Merage
    Guest

    Classic BW

    Been just sticking with my three regulars lately, Andy, Anna and Jessica. They each have their own way of giving me a nice hard massage and have truly refined their finishing techniques to satisfy even a degenerate like me. In all my years going there, I'm not even sure I've met Sally. Was cycling through some new girls for a while, but many have come and gone. Lucky got a boyfriend who didn't like her working there. Lily was a terrible masseuse but I kept her wechat and we connected after she landed in SD, and she now sees me on the side occasionally. Mia, while open to extras, looked like she died inside. Tried Coco too, and while she's got potential and is younger than the other three veterans, she just doesn't have their touch. So it's been a round robin with those three veterans.

    Ultimately, Mindy maintains a strict set of rules for the girls who work at BW.

    1. every male customer gets extra services. (surprisingly, I've discovered that at other shops, girls will often not want to offer extras at times if they are repulsed by the customer).

    2. follow her signature scripted service with some backdoor teasing (each girl is allowed to have their own flavor on this).

    3. NO FS, BJ or excessive UTC roaming. (or don't get caught).

    4. NO meeting customers outside of the shop.

    I know the veterans make pretty decent money here without ever offering FS. So I think the 4 who have been here have found their niche and seem pretty happy to be there.

  4. #38597
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Ahh yes Do you know if M liss provides? Would book a session with her.
    Don't know but everyone else does LOL.

    Victoria got some great reviews.

  5. #38596
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioKalani  [View Original Post]
    She was but "m" is running it now.
    Ahh yes Do you know if M liss provides? Would book a session with her.

  6. #38595
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnxHide  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if there any kinky activities there?
    I've been there with a lady before, way in the past. The setup doesn't seem conducive to meeting people there, maybe no more conducive than hoping to get lucky at a motel. Probably, much less conducive.

  7. #38594
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    She was the owner?
    She was but "m" is running it now.

  8. #38593

    Likely

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnxHide  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if there any kinky activities there?
    There are new spots popping up everywhere, they all do the bare min.

    Nothing likes of Raiit, mediocre service is plentiful. Finding a gem =next to impossible now.

  9. #38592

    Neptune Lagoon

    Anyone know if there any kinky activities there?

  10. #38591
    Quote Originally Posted by NengDie945  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't resist after seeing these posts on this forum about Garden Spa, had some free time to kill so decided to give this place a try. I tried Mila. A slim girl. Looks young. She led me to a room. She doesn't hold back and undressed immediately, her body is bangin. Exactly my type. She speeded up my undressing and went straight to dfk. She asks for tips. I almost forgot! I hand it over and after a brief moment fun began. I told her I preshowered at home and she cleaned jr and then gave a nice BBBJ. Great suction and she makes the best slurping and glucking noises. I almost pop there. I asked for a hat and she wrapped me up. She rode cowgirl and pulled a spin move on me, cowgirl to reverse cowgirl without ever hoping off my cock. She's a winner. Her Bs bounce and match her movements. She leaned down so we dfk. She slowed down so I hold her hips and fuck her hard from underneath, she's moaning and gasping. Shaking and she collapses onto my chest, I slow it down and slowly come in and out. I asked her what she wants next and she said doggy. 10/10 good view, she's got a plump little ass. She's so petite and I'm reminded of it when I put my hands around her waist. I hit it from the back intensely, I pump harder and softer depending on her moans. She's amazing, I put her in mish. It's a classic position, I get to see her body while I dick her down, we keep dfking and she's pulling me in closer. I finished in the bag and we just lay next to each other for a minute. We get the knock on the door! Hurriedly clean up with some hot towels and get dressed. We dfk for a bit and I tell Mila I'll be back to see her soon.
    I forgot to include your review. What was the damage? Thanks.

  11. #38590

    OA / Oasis location

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Tustin. Next to a barber shop.
    To further clarify, without giving the exact address, it's on and Tustin St in the city of Orange. Major cross street is Katella, and the strip mall is across the street from Chen's Chinese Restaurant. On RM, it is listed as OA Spa, but the signage says Oasis. You're welcome.

  12. #38589
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    In tustin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhadiib  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys. I tried searching couldn't find it. City please? There are multiple "OA-sises?" in OC.

    Thank You.
    Tustin. Next to a barber shop.

  13. #38588

    OA-sis city

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker  [View Original Post]
    ...I went back to OA-sis Spa again today to give Mina a test-drive...
    Sorry guys. I tried searching couldn't find it. City please? There are multiple "OA-sises?" in OC.

    Thank You.

  14. #38587
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioKalani  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But Susan passed a year or so ago. RIP.
    She was the owner?

  15. #38586
    Thanks for your info. What was total damage, if you will?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape