Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 906 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 647 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 13578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11388
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan67  [View Original Post]
    What's the experiences been like with Kelli?

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunzbunnie
    I've not seen her since she got back in the game. Yes, her OF is lame. But when backpage still existed, she was one of my all time favorites. I've chosen not to risk spoiling that memory.

  2. #11387

    Worst boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming you're talking about Elise? If I showed up and don't get to see those boobies, I'd walk. That's half the reason I'd want to visit her!
    Those boobs are deflated lopsided hard in some parts, but whatever floats your boat go for it don't say we didn't warn you looks are deceiving.

  3. #11386

    From my limited experience with OF girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBig1  [View Original Post]
    Hope it's better than her OF subscription. Got 2 posts the whole month. Lame as hell.
    I have seen a couple of girls who have done OFs. And some of the girls other gents have seen that ended up have OF sites.

    My observation is if the have a high monthly fee and little or lame content they are not worth seeing. I have seen three off the top of my head. Luna, Tiffani and a Latin girl I forget her name.

    All costly and experience was meh. But also high OF cost and minimal content.

    I know Legend or Legacy have OF site. Have not seen either but haven't heard great experiences. Their OF page was lame and minimal also.

  4. #11385

    Elise?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Guys just read her reviews yes YMMV but this chick is bat sh;: t crazy.

    Doesn't want to take her bra off duh the girls have deflated and rough same and sizes. Yes love a dick but like others have stated before she will blow your phone up and turn on you in a split second. Just say no to bad pussy!! It's okay not worth the hassle. But to each their own.
    I'm assuming you're talking about Elise? If I showed up and don't get to see those boobies, I'd walk. That's half the reason I'd want to visit her!

  5. #11384
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan67  [View Original Post]
    What's the experiences been like with Kelli?

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunzbunnie
    Hope it's better than her OF subscription. Got 2 posts the whole month. Lame as hell.

  6. #11383

    Kelli

    What's the experiences been like with Kelli?

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunzbunnie

  7. #11382
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle  [View Original Post]
    This is spot on. 90% of the Hispanic girls advertising are Cuban, not Mexican. The two cultures are indeed racist towards each other, but the no Cubanos thing is for other reasons.
    I read recently that 15 k-20 k Cuban have moved to Louisville in last 2 years. I saw Bety once, she was Cuban.

    And it's obvious why may of these girls say no AA. Too many are robbed or roughed up. Ruins it for the respectful AAguys.

  8. #11381

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    I saw a random you tube video once. The creator interviewed a pimp. Young black guy. Obviously, very intelligent. He said he didn't allow his girls to see Black Guys (even though he is one) and some Latin Men (maybe Cuban) don't recall. Because they are disrespectful and aggressive to his girls. Some cultures have more of a Toxic Masculine vibe that is bad for business and cause issues.
    That makes sense actually.

  9. #11380
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtugjon  [View Original Post]
    I've been getting threatening text the last few weeks & I don't know from who? Says I wasted the time of one of his girls & now have to pay fine. I assume it's one of the girls I msgd but they never replied? I have no idea which one. Luckily I use an internet phone # so he doesn't know who I am or my real #. Anyway stay safe out there.
    Common scam on ads that are also deposit scams. I've gotten multiple of these threats, usually calls and call their bluff each time. They'll leave you alone once you do but yes it's best practice to use a burner #. Don't fall for these.

  10. #11379

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    I saw a random you tube video once. The creator interviewed a pimp. Young black guy. Obviously, very intelligent. He said he didn't allow his girls to see Black Guys (even though he is one) and some Latin Men (maybe Cuban) don't recall. Because they are disrespectful and aggressive to his girls. Some cultures have more of a Toxic Masculine vibe that is bad for business and cause issues.
    This is spot on. 90% of the Hispanic girls advertising are Cuban, not Mexican. The two cultures are indeed racist towards each other, but the no Cubanos thing is for other reasons.

  11. #11378

    Not surprised really.

    Quote Originally Posted by LouRepNZ8  [View Original Post]
    After literally months of no response from 5 Star Steph, I finally made contact. She said she could not host often, but could do outcall most anytime. Said she would be available the next morning and to contact her then. So I did. We agreed on outcall, and her rates for outcall. She added what I considered a fair amount to her normal fee for outcall.

    She said she needed 30 minutes to get ready and would be on her way. 45 minutes later I asked for an ETA. No response. I waited a while and text again, no response. 2 hours later, she said she just got out of the shower and would be on her way in 15 minutes.

    30 minutes later, I text her. She said "Sorry, can't make it today". When I asked why, she said "Why would I come all the way over there when I have guys wanting to come to my house?

    Escorts are constantly posting that we are not to waste their time. But they have absolutely no issues with wasting ours. I am done trying with Steph.
    Very few of these girls are ever on time from my experience. You have to expect that. I think that is why I started going to AMPs in the first place. You don't have to worry about that.

    I contacted her once and she got back to me the next day. So I never bothered again. But to her credit at least she responded. But totally disrespectful that she did that too you.

  12. #11377

    Cuban Men

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    I just assumed that if they're Cuban they don't want to encounter anyone from their own community, but you're right about the animus between different regions of Hispanics. My Puerto Rican aunt told me about it and I was taken aback. I guess it figures though, some Europeans look down their nose at Americans, Asians look at other Asians in similar ways, etc. I guess it shouldn't surprise me but it still does.
    I saw a random you tube video once. The creator interviewed a pimp. Young black guy. Obviously, very intelligent. He said he didn't allow his girls to see Black Guys (even though he is one) and some Latin Men (maybe Cuban) don't recall. Because they are disrespectful and aggressive to his girls. Some cultures have more of a Toxic Masculine vibe that is bad for business and cause issues.

  13. #11376

    Cubans

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    There are some Cubans that say "no Cubans" too. Didn't know what a Cuban actually was so looked it up. Might as well just say no No AAs LOL.
    I just assumed that if they're Cuban they don't want to encounter anyone from their own community, but you're right about the animus between different regions of Hispanics. My Puerto Rican aunt told me about it and I was taken aback. I guess it figures though, some Europeans look down their nose at Americans, Asians look at other Asians in similar ways, etc. I guess it shouldn't surprise me but it still does.

  14. #11375

    Cubans

    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    I found out years ago that many different Hispanic regions are almost arch rivals. I had no idea. I found out in my former career when I had some (legal) people from Mexico and some from Cuba. WOW, did they hate each other. They even said the Hispanic dialect varies from one region to another. But to my surprise, it was common knowledge (at least to them) that Mexicans and Cubans did not like each other.

    My guess, it has something to do with that.
    There are some Cubans that say "no Cubans" too. Didn't know what a Cuban actually was so looked it up. Might as well just say no No AAs LOL.

  15. #11374

    5 Star Steph

    After literally months of no response from 5 Star Steph, I finally made contact. She said she could not host often, but could do outcall most anytime. Said she would be available the next morning and to contact her then. So I did. We agreed on outcall, and her rates for outcall. She added what I considered a fair amount to her normal fee for outcall.

    She said she needed 30 minutes to get ready and would be on her way. 45 minutes later I asked for an ETA. No response. I waited a while and text again, no response. 2 hours later, she said she just got out of the shower and would be on her way in 15 minutes.

    30 minutes later, I text her. She said "Sorry, can't make it today". When I asked why, she said "Why would I come all the way over there when I have guys wanting to come to my house?

    Escorts are constantly posting that we are not to waste their time. But they have absolutely no issues with wasting ours. I am done trying with Steph.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape