Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 37324
-
01-11-25 12:19 #33679Senior Member

Posts: 784Jackie
New girl to me. She says from the area. Very pretty face and great lips. She offer 60 bbj and 10 off if I come right now so I did. Not sure about the body since I just used her mouth. I do want to try FS since she's so good looking.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/766157177975
Off midlo and chipp motel. She's worth a visit. There is a handler so check bathroom etc.
-
01-11-25 11:10 #33678Senior Member

Posts: 60Christine
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...0.htm?cat=1224
Nice girl, down to earth. Accurate pics, upscale location on the West End.
$300 hhr everything cover no crazy rules. Worth the money, think she is leaving today.
-
01-11-25 07:39 #33677Senior Member

Posts: 223I missed the unicorn
I received the number around 10:30 last night. I reached out immediately and did not get an answer. Either she was done for the night or she was back0 to0 back. Either way, I missed out, congrats to those who got to ride the Unicorn.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 23:42 #33676Senior Member

Posts: 102I tried
I wish I could have sampled it but I felt like every person I tried to message didn't want to give it up. Oh well, looks like I will take an L on that one.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 23:35 #33675Senior Member

Posts: 577Blazin asian
Met up with the unicorn Asian with the help of another SM. She's off chainberlayne and she doesn't disappoint!! Sexy, petite and takes direction well. Started with some killer mic skills and went in for a deep internal tissue massage as I held her firmly by the throat until I released all my bottled up Energy. Well worth the trip, I believe she's leaving in the am.
-
01-10-25 21:33 #33674Senior Member

Posts: 220I've seen her a few times and definitely recommend. She does not allow Greek or anything uncovered. Great option for a married man who has to make sure he doesn't catch anything. You'll enjoy her as long as you are good with everything covered and no Greek. Dependable and sweet lady. Don’t be shy about asking though, she doesn’t mind talking about most anything.
Originally Posted by CougarLover21
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 18:38 #33673Senior Member

Posts: 56Help with lynn
Hey guys my towns gotten useless with the options available, I've been checking lynn out for awhile and would like to take the pleasure in seeing her, I've read the reviews, the only thing I can't find is if she allows greek, which I'm interested in, if any one who sees this bombshell often can let me know if she allows greek so I don't look like a fool my first time would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/236897978473
-
01-10-25 09:44 #33672Senior Member

Posts: 172International
Just google London escorts. Best to check the London forum on InternationalSexGuide.nl for better info.
Originally Posted by WithOpenArms
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 04:32 #33671Regular Member

Posts: 20Sounds interesting. Where do they advertise in London?
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 12:12 #33670Senior Member

Posts: 220They took January off.
Originally Posted by BiddyBop
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 11:53 #33669Senior Member

Posts: 39Moon
Where have the moon girls gone?
-
01-09-25 09:36 #33668Senior Member

Posts: 784Lilah is a greek provider. She's reasonable at decent low end notel and willing to let you get off your way.
Originally Posted by Pgradyman
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/910992392716
-
01-09-25 08:14 #33667Senior Member

Posts: 220For me it was Tiffany off JD in Chester. She posts ads on STG. I did hear from a guy last week that she wouldn't let him, so you'd have to verify if that's ok. She used to love it and would fuck you back anytime you hit her in Greek. I do remember her telling me she doesn’t put it available in her ads because she doesn’t want to do that with anyone that is really large. Apparently I didn’t fall into that category. Lol. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Pgradyman
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 04:51 #33666Regular Member

Posts: 2What ever happened to Miss Tee
I remember a girl named Miss Tee who used to post on skipthegames and then no longer posts. Is she on vacation or what? Thanks.
-
01-09-25 01:40 #33665Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone seen sexy red









Reply With Quote





