Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 13318
-
01-09-25 19:13 #11983Senior Member

Posts: 523Little Queen
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181205686
I saw her at her incall for a quick visit. Standard 100 for BBBJ and cfs.
Her body is incredible. Small tight very sexy lingerie outfit.
BBBJ was okay it was a light suction medium speed. Honestly it wasnt incredible but I got to enjoy exploring her body while BBBJ and man I can't get over how nice her body is.
Cfs was just okay. Wish the lights werent so dim so I could really admire more.
House guests were loud and active but it was a couple so don't fear going to see her. Neighborhood wasnt bad location wasnt bad. The scent in her room stayed on my clothes for a bit after so be aware and leave coats etc in the car.
-
01-09-25 09:41 #11982Senior Member

Posts: 120Elena
I don't know if anyone feels the same, but I liked the fact that her home is well appointed with no clutter and immaculately clean. It just adds to my feeling of security and, of course, my enjoyment.
Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 09:37 #11981Senior Member

Posts: 357Look Down
Look down a few posts to 11963.
Originally Posted by LogicOut
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 22:19 #11980Regular Member

Posts: 8Bbbj gvl
Does anyone have recommendations for top notch BBBJ in GSP area? AVL isn't too far either.
-
01-08-25 21:55 #11979Senior Member

Posts: 108Elena
Cleared the inbox.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 14:27 #11978Senior Member

Posts: 187Inbox
Hey Blue, can you clear your inbox? I've got a few questions about Elena.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 11:37 #11977Senior Member

Posts: 108Elena
Older than advertised but totally worth the admission price. She is on the taller side. Nice quiet neighborhood but it's a bit of a drive. She offered me to use her shower which I did. She loves to suck on a hard one, perhaps one of the best BBBJ ever. Multiple positions, miss, doggy, cg, rcg, prone bone, ate her from behind, 69 among others! Time very well spent. If she allowed DFK I'd be bankrupt.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 11:17 #11976Senior Member

Posts: 229The "House of Young Latinas" that bounced around several properties in the GSP area was definitely real, as were the pics (about 70% of the time). Their rates went up though, and the service declined. I'm still on their mailing list (LOL) and they appear to be operating out of Asheville now.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
The Hotel Asians are also real, but relatively high-volume, and never EVER match the pics. Still fin though. The service is weird, but generally good. Never seen the same one twice.
-
01-08-25 10:42 #11975Senior Member

Posts: 30Can you confirm the menu she has posted any up charges?
Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 22:21 #11974Senior Member

Posts: 170Elena
She isn't 38. More like 48 but worth the visit. Recommend.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 15:46 #11973Senior Member

Posts: 120Elena
Does anyone have any information about 36 year old "Sweet and Sexy Elena"?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/694104704673
-
01-07-25 14:26 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 77Latinas
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181131514
Has anyone ever seen her? One of many Latina's that advertise. Seems too good to be true, but I know there were traveling "latinas" when I lived in Ohio so I'm hoping she is the real deal.
-
01-07-25 09:31 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 126Great question
One problem is that people are spending the 120 to 150 for poor, low quality service. Also, there has been a huge increase in scammers and the push for advance payments through cash app and the like. I'm also seeing more providers pushing their sites and personal content. Why spend 50 on content that is free online and accessible within a few seconds? Pretty stupid. Not to mention that you may never get the content after you pay -of course. I'm checking the sites once or twice a month only. It takes me about ten or fifteen minutes to determine if things have improved or not, and then I move on with my day. I've been doing this for months now! It is beyond abysmal and not just in the GVL market. Maybe stick to MPs or find the ever elusive UTR chic and hold on for dear life. Hopefully things improve sooner than later.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 19:13 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 565If people would quit paying the 120 qv price and up then it would be better. As far as the shortage, I don't know what the problem is.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 16:36 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 238Sheesh
Greenville has gotten so bad it's crazy. Remember when I had 4 great providers. 80 was a QV.











Reply With Quote




