Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 888 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11983

    Little Queen

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181205686

    I saw her at her incall for a quick visit. Standard 100 for BBBJ and cfs.

    Her body is incredible. Small tight very sexy lingerie outfit.

    BBBJ was okay it was a light suction medium speed. Honestly it wasnt incredible but I got to enjoy exploring her body while BBBJ and man I can't get over how nice her body is.

    Cfs was just okay. Wish the lights werent so dim so I could really admire more.

    House guests were loud and active but it was a couple so don't fear going to see her. Neighborhood wasnt bad location wasnt bad. The scent in her room stayed on my clothes for a bit after so be aware and leave coats etc in the car.

  2. #11982

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan  [View Original Post]
    She isn't 38. More like 48 but worth the visit. Recommend.
    I don't know if anyone feels the same, but I liked the fact that her home is well appointed with no clutter and immaculately clean. It just adds to my feeling of security and, of course, my enjoyment.

  3. #11981

    Look Down

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicOut  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have recommendations for top notch BBBJ in GSP area? AVL isn't too far either.
    Look down a few posts to 11963.

  4. #11980

    Bbbj gvl

    Does anyone have recommendations for top notch BBBJ in GSP area? AVL isn't too far either.

  5. #11979

    Elena

    Cleared the inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Hey Blue, can you clear your inbox? I've got a few questions about Elena.

  6. #11978

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Older than advertised but totally worth the admission price. She is on the taller side. Nice quiet neighborhood but it's a bit of a drive. She offered me to use her shower which I did. She loves to suck on a hard one, perhaps one of the best BBBJ ever. Multiple positions, miss, doggy, cg, rcg, prone bone, ate her from behind, 69 among others! Time very well spent. If she allowed DFK I'd be bankrupt.
    Hey Blue, can you clear your inbox? I've got a few questions about Elena.

  7. #11977

    Elena

    Older than advertised but totally worth the admission price. She is on the taller side. Nice quiet neighborhood but it's a bit of a drive. She offered me to use her shower which I did. She loves to suck on a hard one, perhaps one of the best BBBJ ever. Multiple positions, miss, doggy, cg, rcg, prone bone, ate her from behind, 69 among others! Time very well spent. If she allowed DFK I'd be bankrupt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information about 36 year old "Sweet and Sexy Elena"?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/694104704673

  8. #11976
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the Latina ads that are all over STG. The pictures are far too beautiful to be the actual provider, but they advertise no deposit so I figured if anyone has tried them out I'd love to hear about it.

    Same with some of the Asian massage ads. There are a bunch that advertise out of hotels instead of a spa. Are those legit? I know that the photos probably are not real, but not sure if the ads are a scam.
    The "House of Young Latinas" that bounced around several properties in the GSP area was definitely real, as were the pics (about 70% of the time). Their rates went up though, and the service declined. I'm still on their mailing list (LOL) and they appear to be operating out of Asheville now.

    The Hotel Asians are also real, but relatively high-volume, and never EVER match the pics. Still fin though. The service is weird, but generally good. Never seen the same one twice.

  9. #11975
    Quote Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan  [View Original Post]
    She isn't 38. More like 48 but worth the visit. Recommend.
    Can you confirm the menu she has posted any up charges?

  10. #11974

    Elena

    She isn't 38. More like 48 but worth the visit. Recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information about 36 year old "Sweet and Sexy Elena"?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/694104704673

  11. #11973

    Elena

    Does anyone have any information about 36 year old "Sweet and Sexy Elena"?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/694104704673

  12. #11972

    Latinas

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181131514

    Has anyone ever seen her? One of many Latina's that advertise. Seems too good to be true, but I know there were traveling "latinas" when I lived in Ohio so I'm hoping she is the real deal.

  13. #11971

    Great question

    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    If people would quit paying the 120 qv price and up then it would be better. As far as the shortage, I don't know what the problem is.
    One problem is that people are spending the 120 to 150 for poor, low quality service. Also, there has been a huge increase in scammers and the push for advance payments through cash app and the like. I'm also seeing more providers pushing their sites and personal content. Why spend 50 on content that is free online and accessible within a few seconds? Pretty stupid. Not to mention that you may never get the content after you pay -of course. I'm checking the sites once or twice a month only. It takes me about ten or fifteen minutes to determine if things have improved or not, and then I move on with my day. I've been doing this for months now! It is beyond abysmal and not just in the GVL market. Maybe stick to MPs or find the ever elusive UTR chic and hold on for dear life. Hopefully things improve sooner than later.

  14. #11970
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Greenville has gotten so bad it's crazy. Remember when I had 4 great providers. 80 was a QV.
    If people would quit paying the 120 qv price and up then it would be better. As far as the shortage, I don't know what the problem is.

  15. #11969

    Sheesh

    Greenville has gotten so bad it's crazy. Remember when I had 4 great providers. 80 was a QV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape