Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 376 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4688
    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    Try for $40 but may have to go up to $60. Better be something else going on if above $60 imo, but I get it, in the moment, $$ not important for some reason.
    How people tip varies greatly, whether for a restaurant or a massage meal. Some people want to tip the bare minimum but still expect great service. I try to avoid bad service. If I get it, then I leave a modest tip. But when I get good service, I leave an above-average tip. That is just me.

  2. #4687
    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    Try for $40 but may have to go up to $60. Better be something else going on if above $60 imo, but I get it, in the moment, $$ not important for some reason.
    Don't go up to 60.50 at most for basic L1 with OTC access. Depending on the place, 40 may be doable. Not as likely nowadays though.

    Pay more for more features, but don't let them peg ya for a sucker.

  3. #4686
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruralguy52  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here. What is a typical tip for L1 at an AMP? L2?
    Try for $40 but may have to go up to $60. Better be something else going on if above $60 imo, but I get it, in the moment, $$ not important for some reason.

  4. #4685
    Attempted yesterday, was 25 minutes away, responded with it was snowing and they were closing. I said it is barely snowing, but is what it is. Stopped by Lantien got Jeanie or something, not worth the drive, there is another girl there as well besides Sophia. Sophia in my estimation is the best so far. Jeanie a Hard no.

  5. #4684

    L1 Tip

    Newbie here. What is a typical tip for L1 at an AMP? L2?

  6. #4683
    Quote Originally Posted by CamperBob  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Thai Massage in MG advertising on STG so I checked it out. Legit massage if you can even call it that. It was one of the worst massages I've ever had. The older Asian lady was not attractive and had a very bad cold. The other one I saw walking around in back wasn't much better. Maybe someone else has had better luck there. I should have gone southeast a few miles on to 169. Always get L1 there.
    This my experience also for the two times a year or so ago.

  7. #4682

    Yup! Chisago city

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a text yesterday from the above?

    They are located in Maple Lake which is about an hour drive from the western suburbs.

    27 Maple Avenue.

    Google map shows a warehouse.

    I searched the phone number and it comes up as the same number as Reborn Massage.

    I texted back for information on services and prices and they texted me the statement " we are doing a trial run from 9:00 -4:00 each day".

    I the feeling that someone is re-opening after being shut down somewhere else.

    Anyone live out west that can check it out?
    I got two texts regarding SAP. I only recognized one number and that provider was in Chicago City and Buffalo before that. I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

  8. #4681
    Quote Originally Posted by JButter9  [View Original Post]
    Shoot a number I'll check it out.
    If you google reborn massage in St. Paul you will find it otherwise I don't know if this number will get posted but I'll try.

    651-410-659 x.

    And the last digit is 9.

  9. #4680

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a text yesterday from the above?

    They are located in Maple Lake which is about an hour drive from the western suburbs.

    27 Maple Avenue.

    Google map shows a warehouse.

    I searched the phone number and it comes up as the same number as Reborn Massage.

    I texted back for information on services and prices and they texted me the statement " we are doing a trial run from 9:00 -4:00 each day".

    I the feeling that someone is re-opening after being shut down somewhere else.

    Anyone live out west that can check it out?
    Shoot a number I'll check it out.

  10. #4679

    Reborn WBL?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a text yesterday from the above?

    They are located in Maple Lake which is about an hour drive from the western suburbs.

    27 Maple Avenue.

    Google map shows a warehouse.

    I searched the phone number and it comes up as the same number as Reborn Massage.

    I texted back for information on services and prices and they texted me the statement " we are doing a trial run from 9:00 -4:00 each day".

    I the feeling that someone is re-opening after being shut down somewhere else.

    Anyone live out west that can check it out?
    There was an AMP in WBL called Reborn Massage that closed down in the summer of 2023, maybe this is the same folks.

    There is one review for them. I was going to check it out, but the place was closed when I got there. This was in July of 2023.

  11. #4678
    Not familiar with Reborn were they quality? Lantien Spa is very close by, they are very good as well. Interesting find.

  12. #4677

    Serenity Asian Massage

    Anyone get a text yesterday from the above?

    They are located in Maple Lake which is about an hour drive from the western suburbs.

    27 Maple Avenue.

    Google map shows a warehouse.

    I searched the phone number and it comes up as the same number as Reborn Massage.

    I texted back for information on services and prices and they texted me the statement " we are doing a trial run from 9:00 -4:00 each day".

    I the feeling that someone is re-opening after being shut down somewhere else.

    Anyone live out west that can check it out?

  13. #4676

  14. #4675

    That's no fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridley1991  [View Original Post]
    L2 is available in the metro area and I'm not the man. Just a normal dude with an average dick. Find a place / masseuse you like where you can get L1 on the first visit, then develop a business relationship. It helps if you are willing to return services.
    Yeah, I'm not doing that. Part of the fun is finding new places, more attractive women, and better overall massage experiences. If I stick with one average / middle of the road woman every time in hopes of getting L2, I won't be able to see what all the other places have to offer. I'd rather roll the dice each time in hopes of something good. As stated, that has happened a handful of times here. Just not lately.

  15. #4674

    Thai Massage MG

    I noticed Thai Massage in MG advertising on STG so I checked it out. Legit massage if you can even call it that. It was one of the worst massages I've ever had. The older Asian lady was not attractive and had a very bad cold. The other one I saw walking around in back wasn't much better. Maybe someone else has had better luck there. I should have gone southeast a few miles on to 169. Always get L1 there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape