Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 18561
-
01-08-25 19:43 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 737Eddy your right, on Nov 30,2023 =BEAVERCREEK Four local massage parlors were raided by police today in Beavercreek.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
The Beavercreek Police Department and the Greene County ACE Task Force served search warrants at four different massage parlors as a part of an ongoing investigation.
The four massage parlors that were searched were Maya Massage in the 3000 block of Seajay Dr, Relaxation Massage in the 3000 block of Dayton-Xenia Rd, Jenny's Massage Parlor in the 3000 block of Dayton-Xenia Rd, and Panda Massage in the 3000 block of Kemp Rd.
No arrests have been made at this time, according to Beavercreek Police, and the evidence that was collected is still being evaluated.
I don't think anyone was arrested, but I don't know for sure
It pays off to be careful. and I enjoyed Beaver Creek, and don't wait or it might be too late, when opportunity knocks take it, before leo takes it away
On the bright side of things, at least the people got to spend their christmas bonus at Sun Amp in the nick of time
-
01-08-25 18:43 #16220Senior Member

Posts: 386Zen Parking
What about the place next door. Pediatrician's office? Snow is prob piled high but looks ez to walk over without being obvious. Just don't park by the doors but 'out' farther.
Originally Posted by Elastic
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 17:35 #16219Senior Member

Posts: 737Thank for the post, the address was the place I went to three times, but never saw that good looking one, I had a short older one and didn't partake because she wasn't worth $100. I think she blocked me from the hottie there. It was in a 3 story office building, above a insurance sale office, I sure some complete a-hole rat them out. a frisches restaurant was open beside it too
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 16:57 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 1420Link
Here is the link to the story mentioned: https://www.whio.com/news/local/woma...C3WL5V6J3FQJM/.
Originally Posted by Kenworth2006
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 16:20 #16217Senior Member

Posts: 57Sunflower
Stopped by Sunflower and drew Candy for a half. Great massage with full service. It was. 50 plus $. 50.
-
01-08-25 16:10 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 70Another shop checked off Yules
Been awhile since we had this kind of snow accumulation. Spent about an hour and a half shoveling on Monday and boy was I feeling it Tuesday morning. Decided I needed a real massage. TOFTT and went to Yules in the Harpers / sixteen mile stand area. All signs indicate it was legit but that's what I needed and wanted.
Yules was my provider. She is probably late 50's about 5' 2" about a buck or a buck 10. Honestly very cute MILF. I'd do her if she offered but alas it was totally legit. I was covered the whole time minus the times she had to see who came in the shop (was the mail man) and when she grabbed the hot stones because I moved the towel to expose the bait. No tease, a few innocent grazes or bumps on Mr Willy. I was hard though, she's so sweet and speaks good English so we chatted it up the whole time. I patted her butt a few times while we conversed and got some side boob. Oh well this was expected and I will tell you it was probably a top 3 massage ever. She is an LMT and she knows her craft. Back walk was great too. I would definitely recommend her for my non mongering friends and neighbors. If you want a good massage give it a try. $70 house tipped $40.
Stay safe snd treat them well boys.
-
01-08-25 15:15 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 386Soccer moms couldn't satisfy their man so goes after the AMPs.
Originally Posted by Fatmando
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 15:05 #16214Senior Member

Posts: 77I don't know how to link it but just google it.
Originally Posted by CharleyHorse
[View Original Post]
Police acted on a complaint that some tattle tale who couldn't mind their own business called in.
-
01-08-25 14:27 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 25Facebook post from Butler cty
Originally Posted by CharleyHorse
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 13:09 #16212Senior Member

Posts: 25Damn!
I was just there Saturday morning, all was good. The only funny thing is they were not answering phones or messages like normal. I would interested to see what happen.
Originally Posted by Fatmando
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 12:03 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 346Scary Stuff
I've never been in a place that has been busted and don't plan on it! I know some people that have and it just sounds scary as you know what to me. I frequent places as often as anyone else on here probably and it's always on the back of my mind. I just try to avoid the areas I know / feel are being watched. Butler County hasn't been friendly in a while.
Do these things typically hit the media once word gets out?
Those Beaver Creek AMPs happened all at once didn't they or close to the same day?
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 10:21 #16210Senior Member

Posts: 459Butler county busted
Butler county busted. Thank you
Originally Posted by BigJay69
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 09:55 #16209Senior Member

Posts: 298Butlercountybusted.
Originally Posted by CharleyHorse
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 09:53 #16208Senior Member

Posts: 737I remember two years ago when the 3 AMPs in Beaver Creek, Ohio got nuked, there was and still no media coverage about it. (and I was there at Jennys with some hottie , just before it happen). Last year I was in Fairborn amp and the next day their only 2 amps got wiped out, I was lucky, I don't like drama
Originally Posted by CharleyHorse
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 07:34 #16207Senior Member

Posts: 66Sun Spa Fairfield
Couldn't locate any information online. Where did you see this? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Fatmando
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




