Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 777 1277 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37136

    Why does this look so familiar?

    Anyone know this one? Craigslist deal and probably fake but she looks familiar. Anyone?

    https://3c-lxa.mail.com/mail/client/...B2F6-n1.lxa04b

    Hopefully that link works.

  2. #37135

    Ariana

    Anyone seen Ariana lately?

    When I first saw her she was super solid. Cute, pretty lucid, very talented.

    She steadily declined in appearance and hygiene from there. Candy likely to blame. I was wondering if she had bounced back at all? Let me know if anyone has had any recent encounters. Pms open if you don't want to post.

  3. #37134

    MILF from Club5

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    We made small talk about the riverside /5 points and how we miss the old Club5 days!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/233953857564
    Man, I wish I could hook up with some of the chicks I used to bang back in the day. I worked there for a little while and always had to ask people to stop using coke in the bathroom. Good times.

  4. #37133
    She says: If your dick is 8. 5 inches or better please pass me. I will disapoint you cause I can not to big dicks! And I won't. So don't waste your time or mine. Thanks!

    So that may rule out the majority of fellows here. LOL.

  5. #37132

    Mcduff MILF

    I recently visited the MILF with an incall on McDuff, North of I-10. Wanted to see her before 7 am. I called once and she didn't immediately pick up so I was going to look for another provider in the area, but she quickly called back and I was at her location less than 15 minutes later. Her location is very visible and out in the open which made me a little uneasy but she does a good job of putting me at ease, and the door can be secured. She is the girl in the pic and is a total MILF with what I find to be a great body. Breasts are a nice handful, tummy has minimal baby damage, ass is round and very soft. She has sexy brown eyes that match her hair. Place is a single large room with a small bed in the middle with all her belongings around it. A bit cluttered but not messy nor dirty IMO. She has a dog but takes great care of it so no nasty smells. Opted for QV at. 1 and started with nice slow BBBJ with lots of eye contact which I love. She put the cover in her mouth and put it on. She asked where I wanted her and I said RCG. Wow! What a view! She let her hair down and it rested right at the small of her back, which she had arched so her ass was looking awesome. She reach around and guided me inside. She was really wet hot and very snug. After a few small strokes she was able to fully take me all the way so I was balls deep inside her. Honestly it felt so good that I didn't last long but felt like we both came at the same time because there was fluid around my balls. I shot in the bag. She dismounted me, got some wipes and ever so gently cleaned me up. We made small talk about the riverside /5 points and how we miss the old Club5 days! Got dressed, and a nice kiss and hug. As I walked out she said thanks for early morning orgasm. Gave her a smile and was on my way. I'll def be back!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/233953857564

  6. #37131
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomado  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Rachel B. Before. Who is Rachel V?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/789236511838

    Link courtesy of Mr. Eastwood.

    I won't reveal what the V stands for, but she should probably be avoided. She is a sociopath who has a rap sheet longer than my dick. I knew her pretty well when she would stroll Timuquana Ave. back in 2007-09 when she was really attractive. I mean model like attractive. I made the foolish mistake of trying to be Captain Save-A-Ho and it cost me some emotional turmoil. She was heavy into crack back then and now I hear is doing H. She did give a really good BBBJ though. For someone like her, hitting the wall must be a *****.

  7. #37130
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/160512802191
    Sorry. I forgot to post about her. She's legit and very hot. She was all about it. She got to my house and we sat down to talk and get acquainted for a minute. She was on me in like 5 minutes. I mean on me. So on to the bedroom for playtime. Very very GFE with me. Also very vocal. She was clean and lucid. I would definitely recommend if she's still doing this. I haven't repeated because I've been occupied with others, but I definitely would!

  8. #37129

    Blue Eyed Barbie

    On my last trip, I stop by and seen Christina. I had seen her 2 other times in the past. Comms are so so, and can be a little slow with responding and have ghost me before. 5/10 Quoted for qv 1.

    $, reg is 1. 2 living off baymeadows by Harley Davidson. I started my dream covered, and pretty good but only perform for a brief min. Went to doggy, which I enjoy because the kitty pretty, and tight before my dreamed ended. I asked about BBBJ which she advertise but she said some wild numbers, LOL. YMMV I may return, unsure!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/835455910515

  9. #37128

    Slim

    Went to see Slim to check out the best BBBJ in town. Comms was great and she was quick with responding. Agreed for the qv special $, regular is 1. 2. Convo took about 30 minutes, before I was pulling up to the Mustang. The dream was good, deep throating, didn't forget the little guys and ended with CIM, not the best but I will return. The second dream may be better on the next try. Overall 7. 5/10 maybe 8.

    LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/393158205942

  10. #37127

    Sj

    Soo, a couple weeks ago I set up a visit with SJ. The comms was great and smooth. I quotoed fa a qv, she mentioned was $. 2 but accepted my $ offer. She sent me her addy off the lenior loop, I headed her way. She is the little cutie in the pics. The dream was ok, recieved a little BBBJ 6/10 and went to cowgirl covered which I enjoyed a little more before my dream ended. I went to clean up in the bathroom and well removing my cover I got a horrible stench. Seems like she had a busy day before I arrived, because the smell waa horrible. I got some on my shirt and had to shower and wash clothes when I made it home. Overall experience was cool besides the stench. Debayingbon making a return becuae I love petite women.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/284496195633

  11. #37126

    Rachel

    I've seen Rachel B. Before. Who is Rachel V?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    There are two Riverside Rachel's.

    One is 'Rachael V" and the other is "Rachel B".

    They both have fake tits and tats.

  12. #37125

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I had driven all the way over there trying to see several others that were my first picks. Of course, they all ghosted me (including Ashley James again; whom I still haven't seen).

    I pulled into a parking lot and searched baymeadows/southside again in STGs, and saw her ad. My window of opportunity for fun was coming to an end that day and I was raging horny. The weird thought of fucking a ghetto black lady seemed intriguing at the moment since she's so far removed from the circles that I'm used too. She responded, so I rolled the dice.

    The only plus is that I have video of the entire encounter. LOL
    She's sucking my fat meat here.

    The link you posted did not work.
    You have her digits still? I love me a black girl on the regular.

  13. #37124

    Ehhh.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Ran into her on the downtown area while visiting some therapist"wink", she looks like a SW, and was offered a double. Which I declined expeditiously. If I'm seeing a young fine thing, I'd be damn if I pay extra for that gollum looking thing. I'm surprised you paid 1 for that. From the pictures that snatch didn't look right, and she was posing like a rock fiend. I'm curious (Not being Argumentative-just curious), but why her? I'm surprised frankly. Usually I see you paying accordingly for the talent. If black you want than this 1 would of seen you for the same https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks.../222993618299..

    And she sexy. Just curious.
    I had driven all the way over there trying to see several others that were my first picks. Of course, they all ghosted me (including Ashley James again; whom I still haven't seen).

    I pulled into a parking lot and searched baymeadows/southside again in STGs, and saw her ad. My window of opportunity for fun was coming to an end that day and I was raging horny. The weird thought of fucking a ghetto black lady seemed intriguing at the moment since she's so far removed from the circles that I'm used too. She responded, so I rolled the dice.

    The only plus is that I have video of the entire encounter. LOL
    She's sucking my fat meat here.

    The link you posted did not work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250101_171517_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  14. #37123

    Airport

    Hey all new to this whole thing. Does anyone have any info on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/794299625271

  15. #37122

    Not surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I got my dick sucked and tried to fuck "Sunshine" the other day. She's a pretty sweet woman but has a lengthy history with the boys in blue. I think she said her name was Taryn or something like that, but her body isn't that bad for a woman who is probably close to 50 years old. She sucked my dick first; which was okay. It was very slow and average. Then I had her ride my cock and she was loving it! She was moaning non stop! We switched to doggie for the finale and then the worst smell ever came out!! It was smelly pussy galore and I could not finish. I started breathing through my mouth and pretended that I finished (I know, I know).

    It was 100 bucks for that quick encounter. I won't repeat for hygiene issues. She was staying at a lower end motel on Baymeadows and the bugs in the room were running out the door with me. The stench was too much for the bugs! It was definitely MOPP 4 conditions!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/994056936501
    Ran into her on the downtown area while visiting some therapist"wink", she looks like a SW, and was offered a double. Which I declined expeditiously. If I'm seeing a young fine thing, I'd be damn if I pay extra for that gollum looking thing. I'm surprised you paid 1 for that. From the pictures that snatch didn't look right, and she was posing like a rock fiend. I'm curious (Not being Argumentative-just curious), but why her? I'm surprised frankly. Usually I see you paying accordingly for the talent. If black you want than this 1 would of seen you for the same https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks.../222993618299..

    And she sexy. Just curious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape