Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 18368
-
01-11-25 10:37 #14588Senior Member

Posts: 363Safety is an issue for SB's. As much as SD's want to protect their identity, so does the SB have concern for her safety to go with a guy she barely knows. There are some crummy and downright dangerous guys out there. I've been told by one SB about terrifying experience she had, but won't go into details as it brought trauma, and then it explained why she was sending very short messages, being cryptic about herself, being careful even after dining and wining for 2 hrs. Etc.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
Anyhow, we can assume it's a small percentage that frequents this place. Even if they aren't, it's just common sense to go to a place you chose as SD and give her advance information so she can prepare too, but not enough to have a hand picked one by her. Sometimes you can let her select once you figure out she's not having a friend inside. I had one such first meet where a SB tried to be smart with a bar tender friend of hers trying to pry more information, and I told him it's none of his business, paid with cash and she still came with me to the FC location after. Needless to say she was lame in bed and it was a one and done thing. While we should respect her need for safety, there's some educated work from her side too to decide if a SD is safe enough to pursue, and if she can't do that without resorting to knowing your full identify then she should not be in sugar bowl. It takes some smart from both SB's and SD's to make it work.
-
01-10-25 22:32 #14587Senior Member

Posts: 517Question
Just curious. What percentage of men playing in the bowl do you think read a forum like the SB forums on USASG? 10%, 25%?
The reason I ask, I was told by an SB the other day that when she started sugaring, she would recommend the restaurant where she and SD would dine. SB had a friend at the restaurant who would jot down the name from SD's credit card and provide it to her for her safety. As we all know, paying by cash has been a constant theme on the USASG SB boards, but apparently there's a large percentage of the SD population who don't practice tight OPSEC.
-
01-10-25 17:36 #14586Regular Member

Posts: 21How was she? $$ BB? DM me if you want.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 16:00 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 104Anja
I feel like I saw a report on this chick before here but I can't find it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-620e03788b18
Any feedback on her? Thanks.
-
01-09-25 15:18 #14584Senior Member

Posts: 379Real
Gabby Yes.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
Paisley, likely no.
-
01-09-25 12:44 #14583Senior Member

Posts: 1049She's kinda hefty for her age plus the trailer trash vibes. She's 300 at best.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 06:38 #14582Senior Member

Posts: 138Review. Feedback
Looking for some feedback on these ladies. Please DM if you feel more comfortable. Thanks.
Gabby (are they real?).
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-a23f50c398bc
Mikayla.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-ea369dcf0cba
Marley.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-cff33fb45935
Katie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-51c10f2ca6a8
Paisley.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-585afd521104
-
01-07-25 11:15 #14581Senior Member

Posts: 368Alexa
Alexa wants $1 k ppm, did not partake.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 07:39 #14580Senior Member

Posts: 83Reports
Rory.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-006e9e1e1f53
Wants online only.
Elina.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-a081e4cfefda
Wants commitment immediately of covering all her lifestyle spend plus $10 k months. Wants money sent asap to show interest.
Emmaaa.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-01b4adbe608c
Location always changing. Just scamming.
Alexa.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-00cbe2acb024
Wants a house plus $5 k month plus ppm.
Kat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-0392dc448f5f
Strange communications. Unclear intentions.
-
01-07-25 06:13 #14579Senior Member

Posts: 124Macimarie
I figured I would do some bargain shopping on SA to make a quick score. Saw this one and figured I could see me throwing 300 at her for some fun.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...317-4a57-9e14-
470310 c28587.
Boy was I mistaken. She quickly informed me that my salary range wasn't something she was looking for. However, if I sent her 1 K, that could change her mind 🤣129315;. Either these profiles are fake or these girls have become more delusional smh. I just got back from Thailand and this what I have to deal with? Pudgy girls thinking they're top tier smh.
-
01-06-25 12:48 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 1049She's fucking disgusting. She's absolutely delusional. I'd be embarrassed to be seen with her in public.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 12:33 #14577Senior Member

Posts: 184Time Waster
Victoria.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-b0fc3cf93dc5
Wants to be taken out, but not willing to do anything for it. Asked me if I can afford to take her out, and when asked what she'd be willing to do for me since it's supposed to be mutually beneficial, her response was "gross. ".
-
01-04-25 19:06 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 368Pretty Gril
She still want 5 oo?? She's kinda fat!!
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 17:12 #14575Senior Member

Posts: 83PrettyGirl
PrettyGirl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-2eb75f7e0470
Real pictures, quiet person, can't host, but okay with FC. Didn't pursue 2nd meeting.
-
01-04-25 15:44 #14574Senior Member

Posts: 368emily
Met her once and back to FC, for 400. She was willing to go to 300 for next visit. Didn't think she was very overweight. UVA grad, fairly smart. Didn't end up repeating but still have #.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
this post was supposed to be for EmilyLast edited by PRMan12; 01-04-25 at 16:14. Reason: was supposed to be reply for Emily












Reply With Quote





