Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 16668
-
01-10-25 11:05 #15453Senior Member

Posts: 127I'm glad you enjoyed your time. I might give her another shot someday but she kinda forgot that I had paid for the GFE in the middle of the session, she seemed kind of high volume, and I didn't love her incall location and how the door was basically in view of the front lobby. My session was pretty much fine but to me, it didn't warrant the slightly higher rate. She does look good and felt like she got into it.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 18:18 #15452Senior Member

Posts: 1148Right on. A provider who is in high demand can be selective. Sucks for the guys they don't want to continue seeing, but c'est la guerre. I'm pretty sure Gigi has a decent number of regulars who she sees regularly.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 14:07 #15451Senior Member

Posts: 800This is not intended to be taken personally, but sometimes the provider doesn't want to see a repeat client for their own reasons. Back in the day, I saw Eva / Selena at least a dozen times, as I mentioned before. We always got along great, and she would open up a lot about the "business". She was pretty in demand back then, and she told me she would turn down a lot of repeat clients. Sometimes because of appearance & hygiene, sometimes because of attitude. She was a pro, but one thing that bugged her was being called a w*e, b*h, c**t, etc. During the session. So there can always be reasons, even though we think they should just take the money and put out.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 12:46 #15450Senior Member

Posts: 1148Or just move on and don't worry about whether or not a sex worker likes you.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 12:12 #15449Regular Member

Posts: 15Debra Hollander
Curious if anyone has seen Debra Hollander recently? See she is coming to Madison next week. I saw some older reviews so just checking to see if anything more recent. Thanks!
-
01-09-25 10:34 #15448Senior Member

Posts: 113Done it before
Get another burner. Try setting up appointment with original number she is familiar with. If no reply, but you see she is posting, hit her up from new burner. If she replies to new burner but not original she obviously doesn't want to see you. Never know, maybe she just enjoys the excitement of banging someone they never met before. I know I get excited about it many times.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 07:58 #15447Senior Member

Posts: 1148Experience degrading with repeat visits would be unfortunate. But I'm curious how you'd know if you're being de-prioritized for new guys in scheduling. It's not like she would ever tell you she was doing that.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 01:30 #15446Regular Member

Posts: 12Honey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/900478512809
I met with Honey before when she was hosting at hotel and I want it to meet again tonight. She said that she is doing only car fun so I offer her to pay for the hotel and of course pay for the service. She agreed to that and I send her money for the hotel and she ghosted me after that, did not reply to any of my messages.
-
01-08-25 21:20 #15445Senior Member

Posts: 772Gigi's very accommodating and nice to guys she's seeing for the first time. After that the experience degrades because she takes you for granted and even schedules a new guy over a repeat client!! Weird!!
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 16:10 #15444Senior Member

Posts: 1148Gigi
For the last couple years, every time I saw a provider from STG, I came away feeling disappointed at best, and disgusted at worse. That streak has now been broken. After a few unsuccessful tries, I recently connected with Gigi for the first time, and I was not disappointed. Had a very good time. For starters, she looks great, better than the pics. Easygoing and easy to talk to. Accommodating menu, though as always YMMV. Worked to make me feel good, wasn't just going through the motions. Reasonable donation by today's inflated standards. Seems like maybe she's fairly high volume, which isn't ideal, but whatever. For me the only real drawback is that she was at one of the seedier motels in town, one I prefer to stay away from when possible, but again, whatever. I will likely repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/736226989798
-
01-08-25 14:02 #15443Senior Member

Posts: 113Link is dead already
Link is toast already.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 22:58 #15442Senior Member

Posts: 127The taco Tuesday lady you posted looks interesting but definitely not loving her "toy" on the counter.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 18:20 #15441Senior Member

Posts: 961I agree, she is easy to talk to via text. Only thing stopping me from seeing her is that she lives in Deerfield. Hopefully can make it work sometime.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
What about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/topless-taco-tuesday/179909738696
-
01-07-25 11:25 #15440Senior Member

Posts: 113Any one have experience with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/751443005025
Seems good in texting. Just would like some reassurance.
-
01-06-25 13:23 #15439Senior Member

Posts: 27Dani
Her name is Dani, You can search for that. There have been a few posts, nothing awful that I can recall off the top of my head.
Originally Posted by Ozz7319
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




