Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 16666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15451
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Gigi's very accommodating and nice to guys she's seeing for the first time. After that the experience degrades because she takes you for granted and even schedules a new guy over a repeat client!! Weird!!
    This is not intended to be taken personally, but sometimes the provider doesn't want to see a repeat client for their own reasons. Back in the day, I saw Eva / Selena at least a dozen times, as I mentioned before. We always got along great, and she would open up a lot about the "business". She was pretty in demand back then, and she told me she would turn down a lot of repeat clients. Sometimes because of appearance & hygiene, sometimes because of attitude. She was a pro, but one thing that bugged her was being called a w*e, b*h, c**t, etc. During the session. So there can always be reasons, even though we think they should just take the money and put out.

  2. #15450
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Get another burner. Try setting up appointment with original number she is familiar with. If no reply, but you see she is posting, hit her up from new burner. If she replies to new burner but not original she obviously doesn't want to see you. Never know, maybe she just enjoys the excitement of banging someone they never met before. I know I get excited about it many times.
    Or just move on and don't worry about whether or not a sex worker likes you.

  3. #15449

    Debra Hollander

    Curious if anyone has seen Debra Hollander recently? See she is coming to Madison next week. I saw some older reviews so just checking to see if anything more recent. Thanks!

  4. #15448

    Done it before

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Experience degrading with repeat visits would be unfortunate. But I'm curious how you'd know if you're being de-prioritized for new guys in scheduling. It's not like she would ever tell you she was doing that.
    Get another burner. Try setting up appointment with original number she is familiar with. If no reply, but you see she is posting, hit her up from new burner. If she replies to new burner but not original she obviously doesn't want to see you. Never know, maybe she just enjoys the excitement of banging someone they never met before. I know I get excited about it many times.

  5. #15447
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Gigi's very accommodating and nice to guys she's seeing for the first time. After that the experience degrades because she takes you for granted and even schedules a new guy over a repeat client!! Weird!!
    Experience degrading with repeat visits would be unfortunate. But I'm curious how you'd know if you're being de-prioritized for new guys in scheduling. It's not like she would ever tell you she was doing that.

  6. #15446

    Honey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/900478512809

    I met with Honey before when she was hosting at hotel and I want it to meet again tonight. She said that she is doing only car fun so I offer her to pay for the hotel and of course pay for the service. She agreed to that and I send her money for the hotel and she ghosted me after that, did not reply to any of my messages.

  7. #15445
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    For the last couple years, every time I saw a provider from STG, I came away feeling disappointed at best, and disgusted at worse. That streak has now been broken. After a few unsuccessful tries, I recently connected with Gigi for the first time, and I was not disappointed. Had a very good time. For starters, she looks great, better than the pics. Easygoing and easy to talk to. Accommodating menu, though as always YMMV. Worked to make me feel good, wasn't just going through the motions. Reasonable donation by today's inflated standards. Seems like maybe she's fairly high volume, which isn't ideal, but whatever. For me the only real drawback is that she was at one of the seedier motels in town, one I prefer to stay away from when possible, but again, whatever. I will likely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/736226989798
    Gigi's very accommodating and nice to guys she's seeing for the first time. After that the experience degrades because she takes you for granted and even schedules a new guy over a repeat client!! Weird!!

  8. #15444

    Gigi

    For the last couple years, every time I saw a provider from STG, I came away feeling disappointed at best, and disgusted at worse. That streak has now been broken. After a few unsuccessful tries, I recently connected with Gigi for the first time, and I was not disappointed. Had a very good time. For starters, she looks great, better than the pics. Easygoing and easy to talk to. Accommodating menu, though as always YMMV. Worked to make me feel good, wasn't just going through the motions. Reasonable donation by today's inflated standards. Seems like maybe she's fairly high volume, which isn't ideal, but whatever. For me the only real drawback is that she was at one of the seedier motels in town, one I prefer to stay away from when possible, but again, whatever. I will likely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/736226989798

  9. #15443

    Link is dead already

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I agree, she is easy to talk to via text. Only thing stopping me from seeing her is that she lives in Deerfield. Hopefully can make it work sometime.

    What about this one?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/topless-taco-tuesday/179909738696
    Link is toast already.

  10. #15442
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I agree, she is easy to talk to via text. Only thing stopping me from seeing her is that she lives in Deerfield. Hopefully can make it work sometime.

    What about this one?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/topless-taco-tuesday/179909738696
    The taco Tuesday lady you posted looks interesting but definitely not loving her "toy" on the counter.

  11. #15441
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/751443005025

    Seems good in texting. Just would like some reassurance.
    I agree, she is easy to talk to via text. Only thing stopping me from seeing her is that she lives in Deerfield. Hopefully can make it work sometime.

    What about this one?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/topless-taco-tuesday/179909738696

  12. #15440

    Any one have experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/751443005025

    Seems good in texting. Just would like some reassurance.

  13. #15439

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz7319  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to meet this lady. I thought I saw a review on her a while back. But she doesn't have a name in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/313171853211
    Her name is Dani, You can search for that. There have been a few posts, nothing awful that I can recall off the top of my head.

  14. #15438

    Reviews

    Has anyone had a chance to meet this lady. I thought I saw a review on her a while back. But she doesn't have a name in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/313171853211

  15. #15437

    Jade and Kellie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/507544582003

    Anyone insight on either of these girls?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape