Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 1159 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31079
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    This one has been on my radar for a while now. I think she started doing duos w / Cameron. Since then her posts been kinda spotty with little to no reviews on the other site. Recently she's been posting more frequently (almost everyday) and she's been changing her name back and forth from Andie to Brie. Same ad description no new pics. I reached out to her today and she quickly gave me her address in Blue ash. I was ready to call it a no go right there but she said she didn't mind sending a verification pic because she doesn't have video chat. She sent the exact pic I asked for asap. Face fingers and boobs all visible. She also agreed to deed first donation last.

    Is it worth the risk? I might have "senior" in my title but I don't really consider myself one LOL. I know Blue Ash has probably been equal to or worst than sharonville. She don't have a lot of reviews anywhere. But she did comply with every one of my requests and she stays in an actual apartment and no notel. But again. Blue ash.

    Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181193605
    Yes I agree. I would be careful with this one she may be great but with her in Blue Ash an not showing any skin {tits} think I would wait.

    Till she has reviews in a better area. IMO.

  2. #31078

    LOL if you don't know by now, a good chunk of people on here are escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Maybe he doesn't want to incriminate his friend (s) by giving more details. Take his information for what it is worth, nobody is telling you that you must believe it. You are free to question it but this board is for information. It doesn't have to be a review. I've posted a handful of "reviews" where I didn't see the provider because they were so unprofessional via text that I felt it not a good idea to book with them. Those details are still valuable to a discerning monger.

    Even if someone doesn't have first hand experience with a provider, the account of a close friend who does not use the forum or does not want to post from their own account for whatever reason can be a solid contribution to help the greater good. I'm not going to go as far as calling you a white knight, but the guy who posted that is a senior member with almost two decades of posts. He's not a prolific poster, either. Doesn't seem to stir up drama. Relax, man. Take the info however you want.
    So if your wondering why some one is going to hard for a opinion understand that a lot of these accounts are just made from escorts and escort affiliates. Just look through there post history to understand some of these accounts are clearly not some one you should pay attention to as a client as they are clearly not having your best interest at heart.

  3. #31077

    Blue Ash Andie

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    This one has been on my radar for a while now. ... she quickly gave me her address in Blue ash.
    If you want to be internet-famous, be on the evening news, have this forum talk about you, then go monger in Blue Ash.

  4. #31076

    Blue Ash Andie

    This one has been on my radar for a while now. I think she started doing duos w / Cameron. Since then her posts been kinda spotty with little to no reviews on the other site. Recently she's been posting more frequently (almost everyday) and she's been changing her name back and forth from Andie to Brie. Same ad description no new pics. I reached out to her today and she quickly gave me her address in Blue ash. I was ready to call it a no go right there but she said she didn't mind sending a verification pic because she doesn't have video chat. She sent the exact pic I asked for asap. Face fingers and boobs all visible. She also agreed to deed first donation last.

    Is it worth the risk? I might have "senior" in my title but I don't really consider myself one LOL. I know Blue Ash has probably been equal to or worst than sharonville. She don't have a lot of reviews anywhere. But she did comply with every one of my requests and she stays in an actual apartment and no notel. But again. Blue ash.

    Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181193605

  5. #31075
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Just looking quickly through these, there's Ripoff reviews on the middle one. The tattoo on her thigh was a dead giveaway away.
    Post#30029
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3978-Escort-Reviews&p=7018272&viewfull=1#post7018272
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...272&viewfull=1#post7018272.

    I didn't really look very good at the other two yet, so that doesn't mean there's not reports on them too. It's just that the one with the tattoo was an easy one.
    Thanks! Info on who to stay away from is just as valuable as who to visit.

  6. #31074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Avoid Trinity Lynn at all cost

    Latest ad linked below states new and improved. Nope, those pics are way old. She's gained weight, reportedly smells terrible and above all is well-documented in the Ripoff reports by multiple mongers (including me). Just ignore this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/back-improved--soaking-wet/224749781327

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Not sure the link worked in my previous post.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...272&viewfull=1#post7018272.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6599.jpg‎  

  7. #31073

    This is for the exchange of information

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Why would you even post this? It's not even a review because you never saw the girl. Just come on here to trash her because she was rude to your friend? Please enlighten us.
    Maybe he doesn't want to incriminate his friend (s) by giving more details. Take his information for what it is worth, nobody is telling you that you must believe it. You are free to question it but this board is for information. It doesn't have to be a review. I've posted a handful of "reviews" where I didn't see the provider because they were so unprofessional via text that I felt it not a good idea to book with them. Those details are still valuable to a discerning monger.

    Even if someone doesn't have first hand experience with a provider, the account of a close friend who does not use the forum or does not want to post from their own account for whatever reason can be a solid contribution to help the greater good. I'm not going to go as far as calling you a white knight, but the guy who posted that is a senior member with almost two decades of posts. He's not a prolific poster, either. Doesn't seem to stir up drama. Relax, man. Take the info however you want.

  8. #31072

    Trinity Lynn/Kaykay

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Just looking quickly through these, there's Ripoff reviews on the middle one. The tattoo on her thigh was a dead giveaway away.
    Post#30029
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3978-Escort-Reviews&p=7018272&viewfull=1#post7018272
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...272&viewfull=1#post7018272.

    I didn't really look very good at the other two yet, so that doesn't mean there's not reports on them too. It's just that the one with the tattoo was an easy one.
    Not sure the link worked in my previous post.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...272&viewfull=1#post7018272.

  9. #31071

    Second one has negative Reviews on this board

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgradyman  [View Original Post]
    Just looking quickly through these, there's Ripoff reviews on the middle one. The tattoo on her thigh was a dead giveaway away.
    Post#30029
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3978-Escort-Reviews&p=7018272&viewfull=1#post7018272
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...272&viewfull=1#post7018272.

    I didn't really look very good at the other two yet, so that doesn't mean there's not reports on them too. It's just that the one with the tattoo was an easy one.

  10. #31070

    Bonita

    I recently had another visit with Bonita. What a sweetheart! Been seeing her for well over 6 months and she just keeps getting better and better! She's such a sexy little spinner that loves to please. Treat her right and you won't regret it.

  11. #31069

    Greek talent

    Looking for a good greek provider. Anyone got info on any of these? How difficult to negotiate greek?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/773284306717

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t/224749781327

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/175359518525

  12. #31068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Should Post a Report in Ripoff Forum

    This kinda thing robs mongers of joy by robbing their cash. One of you gents should consider another post warning others in the Ripoff forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerrickAvina  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she pulled the same stuff with me ghosted me when we were supposed to visit and had been hitting me up with the same sob story she is a big flake.

  13. #31067
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Told me how she was going to get kicked out her hotel and needed a 100 now. I know I say this a lot recently but this forum is headed to a dark place with how the clients are becoming or already the minority in here.
    Yeah she pulled the same stuff with me ghosted me when we were supposed to visit and had been hitting me up with the same sob story she is a big flake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1440.jpg‎   IMG_1442.jpg‎   IMG_1447.jpg‎  

  14. #31066

    Tiff

    I do not understand all this talk about her and what she thinks she is worth. As I recall she has been reviewed as and thief and scam artist. And now with a severe case of GPS. also look at all the bad reviews she has here https://callescort.org/513-505-9387

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Looking for 5 k every 2 weeks. This must be covered in gold.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181103108#.

  15. #31065

    Some pictures appear to be doctored

    Looking at some of her pictures the head looks smaller than others and they seem to be doctored like she put a picture of a different head on the body.

    It appears she is attractive but not attractive to get that rate. I will agree it would be nice to find a great girl to live with but I cannot afford that much.

    I guess I will keep looking. At least I have one girl that turns me on but one or two more would be nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Looking for 5 k every 2 weeks. This must be covered in gold.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181103108#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape