Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 668
-
01-12-25 18:36 #593Senior Member

Posts: 86Update
According to this girl https://skipthegames.com/posts/hager...t/177745136646 bella / tiana actually got kicked out because of some bullshit with two angry clients (at least from Plaza).
Originally Posted by MrZoidberg
[View Original Post]
Also I dreamed that the two in this picture, who for a very reasonable number of roses, would perhaps offer a decent about of companionship. This was not an unrealistic dream. And they do not watch the clock (so long as no one else has a solid dream of them approaching).
All in all a solid time. But one may wish to allow a decent bit of time for them to prepare as the taller seems like someone who would not charge her phone and would offer logistical challenges, albeit not insurmountable ones.
-
01-08-25 10:59 #592Senior Member

Posts: 34Good Intel
Thanks man she's in Winchester area with the same AD. Glad I came across this intel!
Originally Posted by BigJerryWilks
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 19:56 #591Senior Member

Posts: 86Update
Updated with photo where you can see her face https://skipthegames.com/posts/hager...m/737347199519.
Originally Posted by MrZoidberg
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 21:56 #590Senior Member

Posts: 277Brianna Blue / Libby Lux
The name change is a red flag. I suspect there's something shady going on behind the scenes.
Originally Posted by NedFlanders710
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 20:30 #589Senior Member

Posts: 35I messaged her so will see where I get LOL!!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 15:09 #588Senior Member

Posts: 1626Harley from Chambersburg
Adding this here as I didn't find a thread for SA discussion.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-895883c42044
She is from Chambersburg and she is saying she can host. She is asking 400 as allowance for a quick visit. I tried to negotiate but she blocked me LOL.
-
12-16-24 19:27 #587Senior Member

Posts: 100Hailey in Hagerstown, she'll treat you right
I always enjoy a session with her.
She could use help to remain in the hotel and not be out in the cold.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hager...m/597162712760
-
12-16-24 15:16 #586Senior Member

Posts: 73Anybody seen this one?
Has anyone tried this one out? She posts a lot but can't find any reviews. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/marti...e/646026069450
-
11-30-24 17:30 #585Senior Member

Posts: 294Libby lux / Brianna
Anyone seen this one? Only does outcalls the post says and the best I could find was old reviews from Hagerstown.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lanca...m/712774503627
-
11-30-24 06:53 #584Senior Member

Posts: 29Utr
I was hoping to find a UTR provider for when I visit the area. Any help is appreciated and feel free the DM.
-
11-27-24 11:13 #583Senior Member

Posts: 66Bad reputation
Had read a similar report on another board. Swapping out a girl without any agreement isn't right. BTW I just wonder their attitude and service quality.
Originally Posted by BigJerryWilks
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 05:31 #582Regular Member

Posts: 9Sarah back in Hagerstown Be careful
Stay away, bait and switch. It's one guy in a white 2022 Durango driving 3 different chick's around. I responded to the Sarah is back AD. Agreed on a BBBJ waited 20 min and completely different chick showed up. I pulled out and left. I attached screen shots of what was sent to my cell. Stay away from these girls you have been warned.
-
11-22-24 08:59 #581Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks for contributing
Thank you for contributing. This ad caught my eye because of the cleavage, but it did seem TOGTT, especially for Hagerstown. By chance, what was the rate that made you want to TOFT?
Originally Posted by BigJerryWilks
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 05:35 #580Regular Member

Posts: 9Junkie and catfish
Completely catfish me. Has no teeth. Complete junkie she was so big her girlfriend opened the hotel door for her and I seen the girl in the STG ad laying on bed so obese she could not raise up. I turned and walked right away and she was saying sorry please come back. Complete waste of time. Stinking weed smell and cigarettes all in the hotel. Stay Away at!
-
10-22-24 17:03 #579Regular Member

Posts: 6Oak Ridge Drive $$
Texted back and forth with this place for a few days. Once I was in the area I decided to visit brand new place, still smells of paint and vinyl flooring. Anyhow, met by very attractive lady who asked me how long.
I stated 1 hour, it was $70. After a horrible version of a massage, she asked what else I would like. I asked what ya offering? She stated need at least $200 for CBJ or $300 cfs. Way too rich for my wallet so I asked about just getting a HJ and she said that would be $130. All this while not showing me any skin or touching or anything. I politely put on my clothes, thanked her and left. This place has certainly gotten the gps. Hopefully they'll lower their prices or just leave town.
332xxx701.









Reply With Quote






