rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 746 1246 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33670
    Quote Originally Posted by BiddyBop  [View Original Post]
    Where have the moon girls gone?
    They took January off.

  2. #33669

    Moon

    Where have the moon girls gone?

  3. #33668
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgradyman  [View Original Post]
    Hey, it's been a few years since I've been in Richmond. I'll be visiting next week. Who are your favorite greek providers? How difficult was negotiation?
    Lilah is a greek provider. She's reasonable at decent low end notel and willing to let you get off your way.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/910992392716

  4. #33667
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgradyman  [View Original Post]
    Hey, it's been a few years since I've been in Richmond. I'll be visiting next week. Who are your favorite greek providers? How difficult was negotiation?
    For me it was Tiffany off JD in Chester. She posts ads on STG. I did hear from a guy last week that she wouldn't let him, so you'd have to verify if that's ok. She used to love it and would fuck you back anytime you hit her in Greek. I do remember her telling me she doesn’t put it available in her ads because she doesn’t want to do that with anyone that is really large. Apparently I didn’t fall into that category. Lol. Good luck.

  5. #33666

    What ever happened to Miss Tee

    I remember a girl named Miss Tee who used to post on skipthegames and then no longer posts. Is she on vacation or what? Thanks.

  6. #33665

  7. #33664

    Greek Providers

    Hey, it's been a few years since I've been in Richmond. I'll be visiting next week. Who are your favorite greek providers? How difficult was negotiation?

  8. #33663

    Snowbunny MILF

    She hit me up again, sorry I didn't replied to many of your messages, I've been quite busy at work. Hit me up for her #.

  9. #33662

    Trash

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Have seen the one with 804xxxx677. She can not host. Will give a decent BBBJ but afraid of cum so bring something with ya for cleaning. Tried to pull away on me but made her catch it all.
    Seen the second one baddie maddie. Won't see again. Inexperienced. Laid there like a dead fish. Even a BBBJ was lame. Plus her teeth are jacked.

  10. #33661

    Another latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181075613

    I dreamt this one was definitely not the one pictured. The lights were kept low for that reason. From what I have noticed, the ones who ask for a photo of the parking lots are the ones who look nothing like their pictures, and do not perform well. This one wouldn't remove her top or allow touching on top. She will direct your hand to a very wet spot, then ride you like hell after jr is ready. Then doggy where a long pounding was taken to finish. Just an ok dream. 100/150/220.

  11. #33660
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I went and seen this one at the beginning of the week. I don't think those are her pictures on the page. She has pierced nipples and her boobs look bigger in person. She's definitely legit though. I see there's a few reviews on her in the forum, but figured I'd post something recent. Incall location was good. I didn't feel unsafe or anything. She's super nice and gave a pretty great BBBJ. She can take a good pounding, too! I'd repeat if I'm in a pinch. A single benjamin for qv and she doesn't watch the clock at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/711730147301
    Saw her many times over the years back when she was in western Chesterfield. Only reason I don't see now is because she's not local for me anymore since she's in the Petersburg area. Sweet lady and I agree with your review including the pics don't show the piercings that she's had for years. Great BJ. Only thing she said she doesn't do is Greek.

  12. #33659
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    But I'm looking for a 20 year old blonde girl. I don't know where to find that other than going outside of Richmond.
    If you want to go to Vegas I can refer you to someone out there that's pretty amazing! With your budget, you can book a ticket, a room at Aria for a night or two during the week, and get a true PSE with a high end girl. You might even have some extra to toss down at the craps table and try to get it all for free. Haha.

    EDIT: Also, AVN is in a couple weeks in Vegas. Place is going to be FLOODED with pornstars. A lot will meet up with you if you set it up in advance. Tickets aren't crazy expensive for that week either, I've already checked. haha

    EDIT AGAIN: Looks like Gaby Mello is going to be in Richmond again pretty soon. I don't have any personal experience with her, but she has good reviews on TER and I've been wanting to see her for a looong time. She's brazilian but blonde. Brazilian women are always a TON of fun!

  13. #33658

    Chloe aka Kravin Raven

    I went and seen this one at the beginning of the week. I don't think those are her pictures on the page. She has pierced nipples and her boobs look bigger in person. She's definitely legit though. I see there's a few reviews on her in the forum, but figured I'd post something recent. Incall location was good. I didn't feel unsafe or anything. She's super nice and gave a pretty great BBBJ. She can take a good pounding, too! I'd repeat if I'm in a pinch. A single benjamin for qv and she doesn't watch the clock at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/711730147301

  14. #33657
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? How's she looking these days? Last report was in Sept. Thanks!
    Actually saw her just before Christmas, she gained some weight but in a good way. Head game has fallen off slightly but that girl can still take a pounding for sure. Still haven't been able to get her to let me go back to Greece with her but there's always next time!

  15. #33656

    Leave the country

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    But I'm looking for a 20 year old blonde girl. I don't know where to find that other than going outside of Richmond.
    I'd suggest you leave the country entirely. With 3 k, you could but a ticket abroad and have amazing sex with any number of young and beautiful providers. I'd suggest Thailand if you're into Asians, Columbia if you like Latinas, or Eastern Europe if you're into white chicks. I've never been to Africa, and so I can't speak from experience, but I'm sure you'd be taken care of in Nigeria or Ghana. Honestly, with the prices that escorts here demand, this is also probably the cheaper option.

    Good luck and have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape