Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 203 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 3035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 179

    Been a min

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMan303  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been lately? Been thinking of hitting up either that place or the garden for some fun but want to make sure they still offer the same level of fun they did last year.
    It's been a minute since I have attempted Cherry but last time I tried it was the same woman that has been there for some time now.

  2. #2404

    Cherry

    Has anyone been lately? Been thinking of hitting up either that place or the garden for some fun but want to make sure they still offer the same level of fun they did last year.

  3. #2403

    Healing Hands

    Decided to give healing hands a try from the reviews here. Place does not disappoint. There were two (at least) very attractive girls working there when I arrived. I was paired with big tittied Lisa. She was fantastic. Fairly open menu and she does not seem to have a gag reflex. Would highly recommend.

  4. #2402

    Rim and shower?

    Spots in the burg that have shower and a "rim" specialty? Previous member here.

  5. #2401

    I am intrigued- which place off 610

    Quote Originally Posted by Jleeof012  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to get a massage off 610, put in a room to wait a bit. Could actually hear other hobbyists with the other lady's in the involved massage portion from my room. My turn came, didn't catch the name. Slim, mid 30's, c's and a little scar on her stomach. Nice massage, FS and DATY after. Anyone wanting to meet up at the same time there dm me. She seemed open to a lot more, wouldn't be opposed to watching.
    I stopped going off 610 because I found FDBX locations were better in my experience. But now I'm curious what place you are referring to. If you could provide more information, I would be grateful.

  6. #2400
    Quote Originally Posted by MammaryGlands  [View Original Post]
    Walked in, paid the house fees, and laid down face up. CiCi walked into the room saw the money on the table and went straight to work. BBBJ right out of the gate no negotiation, nothing just right to work. Sloppy and good, nearly lost it. "Condom, no condom?" Was her next question. I asked if no condom was extra, she said no and jumped on without waiting for confirmation. It was nice but I declined and asked for the condom. CG, K9 and finished in the bag. Got dressed and left. Have been back it appears she has left for a while but will be back.
    What was the damage for hitting it hatless?

  7. #2399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by Merc86  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster. I've frequented the AMP scene in Fredericksburg area over the last few years. I'm looking to try some new spots. I mainly frequent batteries since it's a no negotiation and I know what I'm getting. Looking to see if anyone recommends another spot to try? I've thought about Sunrise but haven't seen any recent reviews there. Not usually looking for FS but never off the table. Thanks for the help fellow mongers!
    If you aren't looking for FS and looking to stay in the area, allure and cici are in the immediate area.

  8. #2398

    In search of a new spot

    Long time lurker first time poster. I've frequented the AMP scene in Fredericksburg area over the last few years. I'm looking to try some new spots. I mainly frequent batteries since it's a no negotiation and I know what I'm getting. Looking to see if anyone recommends another spot to try? I've thought about Sunrise but haven't seen any recent reviews there. Not usually looking for FS but never off the table. Thanks for the help fellow mongers!

  9. #2397

    Yoyo spa

    Walked in, paid the house fees, and laid down face up. CiCi walked into the room saw the money on the table and went straight to work. BBBJ right out of the gate no negotiation, nothing just right to work. Sloppy and good, nearly lost it. "Condom, no condom?" Was her next question. I asked if no condom was extra, she said no and jumped on without waiting for confirmation. It was nice but I declined and asked for the condom. CG, K9 and finished in the bag. Got dressed and left. Have been back it appears she has left for a while but will be back.

  10. #2396

    Sun Flower Massage

    Not new, I stopped by a couple years ago (on 6/29/22) and got the same result (found them closed and the place empty at 2:00 pm). Back then they were using the (626)725-5400 number.

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    I'm a sucker for new places. Went for a look-see. Small car in driveway but no movement or lights on the inside of the house. Called the number listed. It's no longer listed.

  11. #2395
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomStick3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of this? I've never seen this location pop you before.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3207328
    I'm a sucker for new places. Went for a look-see. Small car in driveway but no movement or lights on the inside of the house. Called the number listed. It's no longer listed.

  12. #2394

    610 massage

    Recently went to get a massage off 610, put in a room to wait a bit. Could actually hear other hobbyists with the other lady's in the involved massage portion from my room. My turn came, didn't catch the name. Slim, mid 30's, c's and a little scar on her stomach. Nice massage, FS and DATY after. Anyone wanting to meet up at the same time there dm me. She seemed open to a lot more, wouldn't be opposed to watching.

  13. #2393

    Planning a visit

    I'm a regular poster from Richmond (feel free to verify) and the AMP scene here took a turn for the worse in December. My favorite AMP was shut down and the other 3 FS establishments are poor or inconsistent. ACS should be renamed ACs as Asian crap is what you get. Anyway, after reading the Fredericksburg board my first choice is Happy Angel followed by Oriental Massage. I tend to be a FS client and enjoy BBFS when it's an option. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Feel free to pm me if you want to keep it private. TIA Jack.

  14. #2392

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockfrd  [View Original Post]
    Bbfs? Bbbj?
    More like bb ball job, and a quick bbj (as a tease) - with the rest fully covered.

  15. #2391

    Bbfs?

    Bbfs? Bbbj?

    Quote Originally Posted by dimdimsun  [View Original Post]
    tried the library place (called ahead for the 1 hour). Been there a few times and have had amazing experiences. Everything was good to go! Got there. Went in. Empty. Said hello a few times, looked in some of the rooms. Lights were on but no one responded. Never had that happen before. Left after about 5 minutes.

    Bbfs? Bbbj?

    Tried an old reliable on the heights. Great place to go for a pizza or dollar general for a soda afterwards.

    Met a milfy type named nooroo (nuru can't tell how she spelled). Solid natural cs, bit of a belly and a nice grabbable butt (that came later). Great massage though!

    Lots of ass play during the main massage, edged myself upwards to give her easier access. She began rubbing both at the same time enthusiastically.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape