Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 3035
-
12-26-24 18:20 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 59Oriental massage Catham H Rd
Tried the library place (called ahead for the 1 hour). Been there a few times and have had amazing experiences. Everything was good to go! Got there. Went in. Empty. Said hello a few times, looked in some of the rooms. Lights were on but no one responded. Never had that happen before. Left after about 5 minutes.
Tried an old reliable on the Heights. Great place to go for a pizza or dollar general for a soda afterwards.
Met a milfy type named Nooroo (Nuru can't tell how she spelled). Solid natural Cs, bit of a belly and a nice grabbable butt (that came later). Great massage though!
Lots of ass play during the main massage, edged myself upwards to give her easier access. She began rubbing both at the same time enthusiastically.
On flip, asked what for. I asked about explosions and booms. She went for. 60 - which I was going to talk down, but instead asked her if she would be down to do more stuff with that money.
Amazing ball play. Like: WOW. Full on suction and taking each one in her mouth completely. Gentlemen. Keep it clean down there (trim + Clean). They will do some Wild stuff. She certainly made that clear while thanking me for the hygiene with some taint massaging (that was a new one. Do recommend).
Went on to some sucking. Hat - more sucking. After some odd banter (could barely understand her). Some finger play, but honestly, not able to take finger or much dick. Very tight. Then went for missionary. Pounded away, locked eyes, some close face to face but no kissing.
Finished in, given last bit of head rub, and light little touches. Given water bottle, went on my way and got some pizza.
-side note- lots of traffic today. New Years rush. Interrupted about 20 minutes in because not only had one guy come in ten minutes after me, but another came in ten minutes after him! My girl had to take a break to greet and wait next client. Then she had to break again at the forty minute mark since not only had a back up girl come in, but another client came in.
Still. Great time, jingle balls all the way. Merry Christmas you filthy animals. Happy New Year! Stay safe out there!
-
12-26-24 05:40 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 742Healing hands
As of last week. Younger ladies. Not grannies.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
Both in good shape. And open menu for Yo yo.
-
12-26-24 01:09 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 179So many recs on this one I did try it one night but they were busy. I'm not a fan of the location as I have a non zero chance of running into random acquaintances coming out of the Fish and Grill next door. Same reason I never visited the Spotsy version of the Well with its proximity to the Cajun Grill.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 01:05 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 179There was a spa there for about 15 minutes a few years ago but it closed. My one attempted visit was met by older ladies which is not my thing. Curious if it is something new or as stated an old ad. Assuming it's new since while I don't remember the old name, it wasnt Sun Flower.
Originally Posted by BoomStick3
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 18:55 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 386Toftt
Why don't you toftt, give some reviews, get some info back.
Originally Posted by BoomStick3
[View Original Post]
Also, how old is that ad?
-
12-24-24 17:24 #2385Regular Member

Posts: 14New? Sunflower spa
Anyone heard of this? I've never seen this location pop you before.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3207328
-
12-23-24 16:38 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 386Healing
Anyone been by healing hands lately? How's the service? Been a hot minute for me.
-
12-16-24 22:54 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 179I guess Anna just doesn't like me LOL. Haven't tried Lisa yet but whenever Angela says "new young girl" I know she is not that. FeiFei and Lucy remain my go-to's.
Originally Posted by Mreverywhere
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 22:52 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 179I think is the definition of ACS
My rotation these days consists of GG, Thai Relax (Batteries+) and Relaxing Hands on Courthouse in Spotsy near Massaponax shops. When there is enough time I take the ride up north for Camelia or Lavender Spa since they offer late night service.
I met with Ewa at Relaxing Hands on two occasions and while she was a little older (I would guess mid to late 40's) she was basically a PSE. She joined me in the shower and washed me like we were at a Japanese Soapland and once junior was cleaned she dropped down to her knees and worked him almost to completion in the shower. On another time we went right to BBFS in the shower before I asked to switch to the room. Bottom line she was really great and a $. 5 tip for BBBJ, BBFS, DFK, DATY, CIM was imo reasonable.
Same spa (RH), different girl whose name I didn't even catch. Was disappointed that Ewa was gone but such is life. I was hard up for FS (Thai doesn't do that) so I went with it. Again slightly older but seemingly much more worse for wear than Ewa. I explained I wanted BBBJ but she clearly did not understand and only offered CFS after the $. 5 tip. She told me it would be $$$ (for BBBJ and while it is her mouth that is the craziest GPS experience I have had yet in my now approaching 4 years of consistent mongering. I went ahead with the CFS and as I knew I would have a hard time we tried anyway for a bit the resolved to finish by hand with me aggressively holding her head close to it. Not the way I like to go but it got the job done.
Ultimately a lesson I've learned too many times is to take advantage when I find a good one (and get a number). Ewa is missed.
-
12-16-24 13:18 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 115Do you recall who you saw?
Vicky works there, and I think Anna.
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-24 17:15 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 27Rh
Was in town and decided to give RH (batteries) a check out. I played the "should I, should I not" game for too long that evening and they were the only ones I'd be able to make it to before closing.
Got there just under an hour before closing. Mamasan greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and rushed me into a room. She said. 7 for the house and then offered a threeesome for 1. With "two young ones" . For an extra. 3 why not? Gave it to her and she said just make sure I let the girls have something after. Two girls that came were Neesa (or Lisa) and Anna. Massage was pretty good, Anna focused on top half and Neesa on the bottom half Definitely very thorough. TS included and standard HE on the flip, good technique by Neesa. After reading a couple messages saying Anna doesn't like being touched I was hesitant to try and ruin the mood but she grabbed my hand and started rubbing her self. Lots of rubbing over clothes and breastfeeding. After like 3 or 4 seconds of feeding she said no biting (which I wasn't so fair enough). Neesa also grabbed my hands and it was off to an exploration there also. All this was followed by a good clean up and finished out the time with the remainder of the massage. Anna is very pretty, neesa isn't too bad either but she's got a couple years on Anna. They went a bit past closing for sure. Gave them. 5 each so all in all 2. Kinda what I was limiting myself at for the night even if I had went to a spot with FS.
ONE complaint. These 2 talked amongst themselves for at least 70% of the time maybe next time I'll just stick to one but. The option of 2 was too tempting to pass up on in that moment.
I will say this. I accidentally went into that lot Before batteries and there was def LE in an unmarked just parked up there behind what I think was a supermarket. He definitely stared as I drove past him before realizing I was in the wrong lot. Made me a little paranoid so I didn't park near the door in case he hopped to the other lot looking around (my cars recognizable).
-
12-12-24 18:56 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 229Happy Angel
Sounds like the same woman I had. Nice rack, long hair. If that's the same one FS is on the menu. We had a good time.
Originally Posted by Thebrokeboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 11:27 #2378Regular Member

Posts: 2Happy Angel spa
Happy angel spa on rt1 across from Chevy dealer, decent place I went back in the summer. The first time she told me to come wait, I always leave when they say that. The second time I went I didn't have to wait got the same girl, she was a middle aged woman maybe low 40's but nice rack. Paid for 30 with a free TS. The massage was actually good but no teasing. When the flop came I asked for BJ. I was waiting for the cover but she just started going bb which I didn't mind. Pretty good, CIM. I didn't see any other girls there and idk if they do FS or not.
-
12-03-24 21:07 #2377Regular Member

Posts: 1Villareal
Any Takers on this place on Garrisonville?
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 00:49 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 179Green Garden
I know many reviews have said that the quality has gone down there and while I do forever miss my girl Summer I did have a recent encounter with Kiki that was worth noting.
She convinced me to go for her CBJ which she said I would enjoy since she only uses plastic wrap. I was skeptical as I prefer BBBJ which I have gotten from Anna there countless times but wanted to switch up a little.
The two of them have now been there for what feels like forever which is interesting in this time of carousel providers (Thai Relax also seems to have a pretty static roster these days).
She laid me down and climbed over top and proceeded to give me what I would consider one of the best BJs I have had in life much less at an AMP. All of my skepticism went away as I finished violently LOL. Would definitely recommend for those who want that. $. 5 damage on the. 5 house fee.
It's been a minute but I have also ventured north over the last few months to Camelia Spa and had a nice time with Ewa and also missed a girl named Lulu at this unmarked "Health Spa" at Pinecrest Office Park. I had finished a session with older Amy and saw her on the way out wearing a bralette with her nips half exposed and I was so turned on by the younger looking Lulu junior was ready for an immediate round two but they were closing and she declined. I didn't make it back in time before she departed back to NY.
BSOT.










Reply With Quote





