Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 7740
-
01-14-25 00:49 #7335Senior Member

Posts: 371Brandy S
Glad you gave Brandy S a chance to show she's still great at giving great sloppy BBBJs and actually has fun doing it. She's always looked worn and tired, but has always been really great to have fun with. A year ago she was a BBW but she's now a very fuckable PAWG. She's also very affordable!
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
I was recently able to give Daysi a ride, and she's also looking a bit tired and street worn, but definitely not as robust as Brandy. She does try to be as accommodating and into having fun as ever. Again very affordable.
-
01-12-25 22:39 #7334Senior Member

Posts: 290caught another one down by the fork, name she gave was brandy. she was older and looked worn standing on the corner sipping fervently from a tall can beverage lol. looked to be a little bit out of it, but that wasn't actually the case. her demeanor seemed a bit iffy as she entered the vehicle, but it turned out to be just my perception. she ended up giving fantastic service. provided a good spot to park which can always be a challenge, and after getting down to business made the pop happen real quick.
i'm taking off from south fl, weather was good I will say. i am rather disappointed i couldn't catch up with daysi c again, maybe i'll catch up with her sometime later this year hope she's okay.
-
01-12-25 00:56 #7333Senior Member

Posts: 129Very accurate analysis. Also, the easy access to internet, smart phones, hardcore drugs usage, and severe government crackdown on adult entertainment has had a part to play.
Originally Posted by KanyeWest
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 19:54 #7332Senior Member

Posts: 72Short-term it's the weather, for most girls it's too cold for them to go out.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
Long-term I do think things are drying up. I don't think CowGirlForever is wrong, I am meeting new girls but I mostly see the same ones and it's nothing like it was 5+ years ago and I think the scene is slowly dying.
You used to be able to find girls all the way up to forest but now they've been pushed back to a much smaller area. As we all know, cost of living has increased greatly and not only is it less affordable, but new people have moved in who are likely less tolerant of the activity. There's cameras everywhere, not sure all of them work but they're certainly a deterrent. Lake Worth is trying to gentrify and with enough time and money I'm sure they'll accomplish their goals.
-
01-10-25 18:58 #7331Senior Member

Posts: 290I was out there strolling and looping, for example last night late, and I didn't see a gosh darn thing. Please enlighten me, if there are so many out there what time can I find them and more specifically than what you wrote already where, because I'm not seeing hardly anything. Yeah you could do that with the networking, but then some of them keep calling and texting nonstop for more and more money, and then you have to cut them off and you lose potentially a good provider because of it. I like to do the quick pick ups as they're intended, not become a known person like some folks like to do.
Originally Posted by CowGirlForever
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 16:55 #7330Senior Member

Posts: 493Kate sounds like a woman I saw a couple of weeks ago. Our playtime was interrupted and we didn't have a chance to exchange numbers.
Originally Posted by MVP2020
[View Original Post]
She's slender, attractive, 42 years old, has a Phone, and is not drugged up. The only difference is she was on Broadway. She's new to this area but not new to the game. If anyone gets her number, please let me know. I always have someone to trade for your effort.
Thanks, TonyTC.
-
01-09-25 22:09 #7329Senior Member

Posts: 129Even I got the feeling she was too nervous and was walking unusually fast. So, I did not even try to talk to her.
Originally Posted by MVP2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 20:28 #7328Senior Member

Posts: 89What are you talking about??
There are not be as many as there were like 5 years ago or longer but still a decent amount out there especially thanks to a certain street that provides a lot of stuff and cranks out new women from time to time that which I have seen. Shit I found a new 19 yrs old and an 18 year old. You probably just drive up dixie from forest to 17th and call it a day then you ain't looking that good. Between palm lakes and blue heron have dried up pretty good even though still some out there, but if anything I have seen a increase this past year. My suggestion is get in with one of the walkers then offer money for them to link you up with other women and then hand it to them when you do and keep offering money to find to the other women and increase your network. From doing that I have built up a network of women over the past 10 years to the point I don't even look at escort sites or have to drive all over to find someone even though it does give a thrill to maybe find some unicorn that might be new and come out which that has happened to me before. A lot of senior members trade or sometimes hold on to the super good ones. Built start doing what I suggest and you will build up a network and yes a lot of them lose phones but trust me they will write down your number somewhere or you will find them again from another woman in your network.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 20:02 #7327Senior Member

Posts: 290Night time
I've tried to get out there on the stroll at various times of day but with hardly any luck. The best time for me is nights, usually after 9 or 10, and guess what? It looks like a total ghost town down there below Lake. Hardly any cars but no walkers either. All you see are the occasional male stragglers/vagrants and also a few riding around aimlessly on bicycles. What is the deal? This is rather odd, from my experiences usually you can catch a little something in the later hours into the early morning. Is it the cool weather causing this or is this how things always are in lake worth? Maybe I need to try another time if I can fit it in during the day time hours LOL.
-
01-09-25 10:44 #7326Senior Member

Posts: 34Kate
Met a real cutie named Kate last week near Checkers on 6th, brunette, thin body type, probably around 35-45 y/o, great attitude, was an awesome dream, she gave me both phone #s she had but I didn't realize my phone was out of space so they never saved! And like an idiot I didn't just call it when she gave me the number so I don't have it in my outbox either. Argggggh. Anyone have her number? PLEASE dm me, please! I can "trade" if needed, I got a little blond in riviera with working digits. Been looking for Kate the last few nights with no luck. With the colder weather setting in this week, its getting harder to recognize the talent as theyre all bundled up now LOL smh.
-
01-09-25 10:36 #7325Senior Member

Posts: 34Sounds like a hot blonde I saw near Dix & 11th a few weeks back. Started negotiating from the street so I was like buh bye! If she's legit she needs to learn to hop in before talking numbers.
Originally Posted by PeterSS
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 15:03 #7324Senior Member

Posts: 290No this one was thin and brunette.
Originally Posted by Sleeper2025
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 12:09 #7323Senior Member

Posts: 585Yep she sure was fun and fortunately for me I still have my video with her, she started going downhill right after her 21st birthday. She now lives in Arkansas with her two kids.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 11:05 #7322Senior Member

Posts: 518That's Leaha Teresa C she been around for 10 yrs. 33 originally from MA.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
Did one BBBJ when she first moved here also did a CBJ based on one of her list crawler ads.
Yeah she can be lazy. Doesn't do full service but if you do definitely glove up with this one.
-
01-07-25 09:37 #7321Senior Member

Posts: 67Redhead?
Chunky redhead Leah?
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
If so, steer clear. She is a notorious thief.











Reply With Quote




