Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 18368
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14588
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. What percentage of men playing in the bowl do you think read a forum like the SB forums on USASG? 10%, 25%?

    The reason I ask, I was told by an SB the other day that when she started sugaring, she would recommend the restaurant where she and SD would dine. SB had a friend at the restaurant who would jot down the name from SD's credit card and provide it to her for her safety. As we all know, paying by cash has been a constant theme on the USASG SB boards, but apparently there's a large percentage of the SD population who don't practice tight OPSEC.
    Safety is an issue for SB's. As much as SD's want to protect their identity, so does the SB have concern for her safety to go with a guy she barely knows. There are some crummy and downright dangerous guys out there. I've been told by one SB about terrifying experience she had, but won't go into details as it brought trauma, and then it explained why she was sending very short messages, being cryptic about herself, being careful even after dining and wining for 2 hrs. Etc.

    Anyhow, we can assume it's a small percentage that frequents this place. Even if they aren't, it's just common sense to go to a place you chose as SD and give her advance information so she can prepare too, but not enough to have a hand picked one by her. Sometimes you can let her select once you figure out she's not having a friend inside. I had one such first meet where a SB tried to be smart with a bar tender friend of hers trying to pry more information, and I told him it's none of his business, paid with cash and she still came with me to the FC location after. Needless to say she was lame in bed and it was a one and done thing. While we should respect her need for safety, there's some educated work from her side too to decide if a SD is safe enough to pursue, and if she can't do that without resorting to knowing your full identify then she should not be in sugar bowl. It takes some smart from both SB's and SD's to make it work.

  2. #14587

    Question

    Just curious. What percentage of men playing in the bowl do you think read a forum like the SB forums on USASG? 10%, 25%?

    The reason I ask, I was told by an SB the other day that when she started sugaring, she would recommend the restaurant where she and SD would dine. SB had a friend at the restaurant who would jot down the name from SD's credit card and provide it to her for her safety. As we all know, paying by cash has been a constant theme on the USASG SB boards, but apparently there's a large percentage of the SD population who don't practice tight OPSEC.

  3. #14586
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    PrettyGirl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-2eb75f7e0470

    Real pictures, quiet person, can't host, but okay with FC. Didn't pursue 2nd meeting.
    How was she? $$ BB? DM me if you want.

  4. #14585

    Anja

    I feel like I saw a report on this chick before here but I can't find it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-620e03788b18

    Any feedback on her? Thanks.

  5. #14584

    Real

    Gabby Yes.

    Paisley, likely no.

  6. #14583
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Alexa wants $1 k ppm, did not partake.
    She's kinda hefty for her age plus the trailer trash vibes. She's 300 at best.

  7. #14582

  8. #14581

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Rory.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-006e9e1e1f53

    Wants online only.

    Elina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-a081e4cfefda

    Wants commitment immediately of covering all her lifestyle spend plus $10 k months. Wants money sent asap to show interest.

    Emmaaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-01b4adbe608c

    Location always changing. Just scamming.

    Alexa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-00cbe2acb024

    Wants a house plus $5 k month plus ppm.

    Kat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-0392dc448f5f

    Strange communications. Unclear intentions.
    Alexa wants $1 k ppm, did not partake.

  9. #14580

    Reports

    Rory.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-006e9e1e1f53

    Wants online only.

    Elina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-a081e4cfefda

    Wants commitment immediately of covering all her lifestyle spend plus $10 k months. Wants money sent asap to show interest.

    Emmaaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-01b4adbe608c

    Location always changing. Just scamming.

    Alexa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-00cbe2acb024

    Wants a house plus $5 k month plus ppm.

    Kat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-0392dc448f5f

    Strange communications. Unclear intentions.

  10. #14579

    Macimarie

    I figured I would do some bargain shopping on SA to make a quick score. Saw this one and figured I could see me throwing 300 at her for some fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...317-4a57-9e14-

    470310 c28587.

    Boy was I mistaken. She quickly informed me that my salary range wasn't something she was looking for. However, if I sent her 1 K, that could change her mind 🤣129315;. Either these profiles are fake or these girls have become more delusional smh. I just got back from Thailand and this what I have to deal with? Pudgy girls thinking they're top tier smh.

  11. #14578
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Victoria.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-b0fc3cf93dc5

    Wants to be taken out, but not willing to do anything for it. Asked me if I can afford to take her out, and when asked what she'd be willing to do for me since it's supposed to be mutually beneficial, her response was "gross. ".
    She's fucking disgusting. She's absolutely delusional. I'd be embarrassed to be seen with her in public.

  12. #14577

    Time Waster

    Victoria.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-b0fc3cf93dc5

    Wants to be taken out, but not willing to do anything for it. Asked me if I can afford to take her out, and when asked what she'd be willing to do for me since it's supposed to be mutually beneficial, her response was "gross. ".

  13. #14576

    Pretty Gril

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    PrettyGirl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-2eb75f7e0470

    Real pictures, quiet person, can't host, but okay with FC. Didn't pursue 2nd meeting.
    She still want 5 oo?? She's kinda fat!!

  14. #14575

    PrettyGirl

    PrettyGirl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-2eb75f7e0470

    Real pictures, quiet person, can't host, but okay with FC. Didn't pursue 2nd meeting.

  15. #14574

    emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Lauren.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-e86213a809a2

    Easy to meet. Was without makeup. Very overweight.

    I'm not interested in 2nd meeting.
    Met her once and back to FC, for 400. She was willing to go to 300 for next visit. Didn't think she was very overweight. UVA grad, fairly smart. Didn't end up repeating but still have #.

    this post was supposed to be for Emily
    Last edited by PRMan12; 01-04-25 at 16:14. Reason: was supposed to be reply for Emily

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape